Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2016 9:38 PM
Apr 2015
this anime is fucking trash

I thought sinku is the main character.. what the fuck with his screen time..

anyone stronger than sinku, what the fuck? even nanami and rebeca much stronger than him.. better change the title into Rebecca's days instead of dog, because the dog has less screen time.. fuck this shit..

now this bullshit shota make an appearance and he's stronger than sinku, i mean what the fuck? this is bullshit..

Instead of make characters development or making sinku stronger, they just keep adding new characters with plain standard personality.. fucking trash

mark my word, that chibi rabit gonna get heri crystal.. fucking bullshit inconsistent writing

season 1: good
season 2: meh
season 3: trash

1/10
Dec 10, 2016 5:08 AM

Oct 2015
"The mc has to be stronger than any other character"

What an amazing laugh.
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Jan 8, 2017 1:16 PM
Oct 2016
MoonKingZ4 said:

What an amazing laugh.

Anime was alright, but I'm already concerned about the director's one day giving Sinku some development. Granted he won't be the only one, although sometimes Sinku can't stay the way he is forever. When I watched this, I kept in mind about plenty of things, but when it comes to the MC, it doesn't hurt to make sure he has some development. So even if he can't knock it out of the park right away, he'll be making some progress. I've been knew it even after the very first episode of this anime. Sinku wants to become stronger and all that, and that's all understood, but two seasons in and I'm not seeing any progress so far, and he ended up taking backseat this season. If there is a Fourth Season, I just hope they start giving some characters some development, especially Sinku right then and there.
Jan 18, 2018 10:50 PM

Jan 2016
MoonKingZ4 said:

What an amazing laugh.

While you're right that the MC not being stronger than everybody around him by virtue of being the MC is generally a good thing, there's a difference between that and the MC basically getting benched. I've been joking that he's named Cinque (Italian for 'five') because he only gets five minutes of screen time this season.
Jun 15, 2020 1:22 AM
Oct 2018
davidzh7 said:
this anime is fucking trash

I thought sinku is the main character.. what the fuck with his screen time..

anyone stronger than sinku, what the fuck? even nanami and rebeca much stronger than him.. better change the title into Rebecca's days instead of dog, because the dog has less screen time.. fuck this shit..

now this bullshit shota make an appearance and he's stronger than sinku, i mean what the fuck? this is bullshit..

Instead of make characters development or making sinku stronger, they just keep adding new characters with plain standard personality.. fucking trash

mark my word, that chibi rabit gonna get heri crystal.. fucking bullshit inconsistent writing

season 1: good
season 2: meh
season 3: trash

1/10
nanami is shinku's mentor obviously she'll be stronger than him, and Rebecca literally knows what shinku and nanami will do as they've literally grown up together , fighting an enemy is easy fighting a friend is hard as they'll know your thought process
Jul 14, 2023 12:38 AM
Jul 2021
Of course he his! This show became nothing more than a loud mouth feminist propaganda piece! The only two regular guys became nothing more than a caricature of themselves and the little screen time they have they get pushed around by much "stronger" wahmen that don't need no man.

To the point that the MC is literally benched on season 3.

This show wasn't all that good anyway, season one had potential to make something for itself, it managed to do just above average. Season two came along and of course we can't have strong male/boys running around controlling the narrative, oh no Sr, we can't have that!

So let's introduce three female characters on top of the already overwhelming amount of females characters this show already had. Let's turn two of the into "heroes" who are already pretty much out of the gate 100% better & more powerful than Shinku/Cinque ever was and the other one let's make her into a unnecessary annoying asf loli b!tchy cvnt one, because ... Why not?!

Then season three came along and from the get go it was a clusterfvck of a show! 

I'll sign off with the wise wordsw from the Youtube channel The Critical Drinker: Fvck off show!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

69 by Dawizz »»
Jul 25, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

24 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:46 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

35 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:20 AM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

27 by Dawizz »»
Jul 17, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Dog Days'' Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

27 by Dawizz »»
Jul 17, 2023 5:46 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.