Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 11, 2016 7:02 PM

Mar 2015
Readers of the School Rumble manga hello! I'd just like to ask how School Rumble ends, if Harima ends up with anyone. (Lets face it, only Harima and Eri had any real chemistry)

I also read somewhere that in "School Rumble Z" Harima and Eri are together but I'm not sure if that is a sequel or alternative story to the original manga.

“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jun 22, 2017 5:05 PM
Nov 2016
He does not. The end is pretty awesome (and sad) though. Tenma goes to america to help Karasuma, Harima stays in Japan, surrounded by both Eri and Yakumo.
Then there is a time lapse and he disappeared and is in america, living off of his art and music.

School Rumble Z is non canon (alternate universe) so it doesn't matter what happens there.
Jun 24, 2017 3:00 AM
Mar 2008
Well actually the manga ends with Tenma coming back to Japan with Karasuma and she looks up at Harima with a knowing smile because he confessed his love for her on the way to the airport but pretended not to hear. Probably to avoid making things harder for Harima. Since she'd be so far away and all. It's in the Season 3 OVA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Aug 11, 2008

44 by lighthalzen-kun »»
Apr 23, 9:25 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 21 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

39 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 23, 6:05 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 20 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

30 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 22, 5:13 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 5, 2008

42 by lighthalzen-kun »»
Apr 22, 3:25 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 19 Discussion

Marv007 - Jul 25, 2008

34 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 20, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.