Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2016 6:31 PM

May 2008

A thread for the members to introduce themselves. I will include a form you can follow, but it is not required.

Name:
Country/State:
Language(s):
Favorite genres: For anime, manga, games, books, et cetera.
Hobbies:
Dislikes:
Additional Information:
UshiromiyaJan 7, 2017 6:51 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 12, 2016 8:23 PM

Jul 2014
Name: Arri Potter
Country/State: 'Murica
Language(s): English
Favorite genres: Anime - Action/Magic/Horror/Psychological ~ Games - Puzzle/RPG (I honestly don't even pay attention to what genres the games I play are, oops)
Hobbies: Games and anime
Dislikes: Spiders and cold weather
Additional Information: I'll be taking this thread's virginity as well, you're welcum~
Oct 13, 2016 12:04 AM

Aug 2014
Name: Airenee
Country/State: Malaysia
Language(s): English, Malay, Japanese and Korean
Favorite genres: Anime(Horror, Romance, Music, Mystery, Comedy, Vampiree, Adventure)
For games, i love Otome, Simulator and Adventure (dota2, csgo, battlefield and many more xD)
Hobbies: Listening to the music, movie-ing, cosplaying, crossdressing, reading and sports.
Dislikes: Cockroaches and all bugs.
Additional Information: OBSESSED WITH MYSTIC MESSENGER. LETS TALK ABOUT THEM NONSTOP 💖
AireneeOct 13, 2016 12:28 AM
Oct 13, 2016 12:20 AM
Aug 2015
Name: myFaveSeven-dos (gotta keep the real one a secret, you know :P)
Age: If this word were in French the 'A' would have a circumflex.
Country/State: Australia~~
Language(s): English, but is currently learning French and lowkey Japanese~
Favorite genres: For music?? I can't really choose, I like all of them, minus metal. For games?? It depends. For anime?? It doesn't matter to me, it just has to interest me somehow~~ :P
Hobbies: Listening to music, spending way too much time on the internet, practising piano, thinking. Oh, and gaming as well, I guess.
Dislikes: Ecchis, most harems/slice of lifes, and... probably a few other real-life things I can't really think of rn.
Additional Information: Shipping is life, and I enjoy shipping probably awful BL pairs the most, with exceptions. Also probably uses tillies and emojis more than is appropriate or necessary. Oh, and question marks, too xP
Oct 13, 2016 12:48 AM

Dec 2015
Name: Uyu
Country/State: Malaysia
Language(s): English, Broken Cantonese, and I can only understand, read and write Korean, not speak it.

Favorite genres:

Anime; Romance, Comedy, School, Shounen, Supernatural, Slice of life etc.

Manga; Comedy, Horror, Shounen, SHOUNEN AI

Game; Open-world type of games like Danganronpa, Persona, Harvest Moon etc. Otome ftw. Currently finishing Amnesia (Ikki's route) and I'm hoping to buy Persona 5 soon e n e

Hobbies: Basketball. And making gfx, editing my profile, screwing around with mangas making them into gifs and such.
Dislikes: I don't like dogs. Scratch that, im afraid of them.

Additional Information: I was officially banned from Mystic Messenger last 3 weeks whilst doing my last route that is Luciel's and then I just stopped.

Currently rewatching Supernatural till I drop
TimeOct 14, 2016 3:38 AM

doop doop idk what to put here ashlinn sucks do doo
Oct 13, 2016 7:18 AM

Nov 2012
Name: Naomi
Country/State: Germany
Language(s): german, english, hungarian
Favorite genres: anime: magical girls, slice of life, comedy // games: RPGs i guess??
generally i like comedy in pretty much anything
Hobbies: anime, listening to music, drawing
Dislikes: annoying people lol :v
Additional Information: i'm currently obsessed with deresute
Oct 13, 2016 7:26 AM

May 2008
I guess I should do this too

Name: Celeste
Country/State: The Netherlands
Language(s): English, Dutch
Favorite genres: anime/manga; horror/psychological/mystery/slice of life. games: story-based, open-world
Hobbies: creative activiies, video games
Dislikes: mashed potatoes, people who drink too much alcohol, vulgarity, naegiri
Additional Information: danganronpa, celesgiri and 34kastel give me life
UshiromiyaOct 13, 2016 6:54 PM
Oct 13, 2016 9:52 AM

Dec 2015
Name: Nick
Country/State: America
Language(s): English & Cantonese
Favorite genres: Psychological & mystery
Hobbies: Anime, gaming, gundams, cosplay, & american football
Dislikes: Coffee (yet I love being a barista -...-;)
Additional Information: I love my webtoons
Oct 13, 2016 6:18 PM

Jan 2014
Name: Rei (my real name is ugly af)
Country/State: Where Dump vs. Clitoris is happening
Language(s): Spanish and English.
Favorite genres: Idk anime, I like spooky shit man. Also classic rock is my fave music genre rn.
Hobbies: I like to masturbate, watch DB videos, and being funny
Dislikes: bitch babies who get upset, bad remarks, anyone who is younger than me honestly, and Kaneki ken.
Additional Information: I'm gay, I love David Bowie more than my actual boyfriend, and I love to piss off people on this site.
Oct 13, 2016 6:41 PM

May 2016
Name: Mirai (Well that's not my real name obviously XD)
Age: That's also a secret... ish. I don't really feel like telling you XD
Country/State: Australia~
Language(s): English... that's it. I speak a little Japanese but not enough to speak full sentences.
Favorite genres: For everything but music, Mystery, Fantasy, Supernatural, sometimes Romance? (depends if it's good or not) and for music, electronic, Japanese, pop (sometimes) and alternative?
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Reading, Listening To Music, Watching Anime
Dislikes: Avocado, really hot weather (and my birthday is in summer ;-;) and Komaeda x Hinata (please kill it)
Additional Information: Hinata x Nanami is my OTP, I use XD way too much and I'm a terrible self taught piano player.
Oct 14, 2016 11:36 PM

Dec 2014
Name: Maze
Country/State: Phil.
Language(s): Eng/Fil
Favorite genres: romance/comedy/little bit of action
Hobbies: watching anime or kdrama/listening to music/drawing/editing/surfing.. the net xD
Dislikes: coffee/the smell of a drunk person & cigarette yuckk/hot weather/fucking toxic ppl from my class UGHHHH
Additional Information: I love the color pink ♥
Oct 15, 2016 4:49 AM

May 2015
Name: Nil
Country/State: Turkey
Language(s): Turkish, English
Favorite genres: anime and manga/ seinen, psychological, mystery, thriller, slice of life, fantasy, and little bit romance.
Hobbies: Rpg, drawing, writing, watching anime and K-drama, listening to music.
Dislikes: cigarate smell, hot weather, clowns (no, i'm not scared, just I don't like them, that's all ^^)
Additional Information: I'm allergic to cats, but i love them. Also, I really love steampunk. ~

Oct 23, 2016 3:44 AM

Dec 2015
Name: Goran
Country/State: Bosnia
Language(s): Serbian
Favorite genres: Action, Slice of Life, Drama, Psychological when it comes to anime. When it comes to manga I can read anything, currently reading Tokyo Ghoul :re.
Hobbies: Anime, listening to music, volleyball, air guitar
Dislikes: Not much I dislike, maybe cockroaches since they're ughhh. Oh yeah, I don't take heat very well but I kinda like it. xD
Additional Information: So influenced by K-On, learning guitar and drums for fun. xD Crack shipper, anything goes for me. xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2016 10:35 PM

Dec 2015
Name: Madi
Country/State: United States
Language(s):English
Favorite genres: Anime and Manga: Horror, Thriller, and Action. TV/Movies: Horror and crime. Music: Alternative, Pop punk, R&B, and rock. Games: RPG, puzzles, and any shooting game
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, spending an unhealthy amount of time on the internet, and listening to music
Dislikes: Running(as well as most forms of physical activity), watching spots(unless anime...oh god), most romantic movies/books(or anythings cheesy and romantic), and SCHOOL(I have a loathing hate for that)
Additional Information: If you couldn't tell I love horror anything and my favorite horror movie is Final Destination 3 and I'm pretty much always on here so if you ever want to have a random conversation I'm here.

the way they leave
tells you everything

Apr 22, 2017 6:49 AM

Apr 2016
Let's introduce myself so ~

Name: Mallow
Country/State: France
Language(s): French / I can make my way in English
Favorite genres: For anime and manga I prefer Action and Mystery, for games RPG and action oc, and I don't usually read a lot of books so, yeah
Hobbies: Writing, music, anime and manga ( yeah I know you're surprised I'm a very surprising person I know ), play games, go to the cinema, watch some good series
Dislikes: YOU- hum, tomatoes ? I don't know man
Additional Information: I love lemon cheesecakes and Monsters.

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {GAME} Ctrl+V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tretij - Oct 16, 2016

431 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:13 AM

» {GAME} Counting ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ushiromiya - Oct 12, 2016

1115 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:13 AM

Sticky: » {OPEN} Official Membercards ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ushiromiya - Oct 11, 2016

176 by EvianBubble »»
Mar 24, 2018 10:53 PM

» {GAME} Post The Last Thing You Searched

tretij - Nov 28, 2016

16 by Limonene »»
Mar 18, 2018 8:48 AM

» {GAME} Post The Last YT You've Watched ( 1 2 )

tretij - Oct 13, 2016

56 by Limonene »»
Mar 18, 2018 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.