Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »
Sep 1, 2016 6:53 AM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:
now remember what i said about the same action could mean different things in different scenarios? if u changed u'r vote at the beginning like wen or even after me it would still be ok , but if u'd change u'r vote in the last sec it could be seen as an attempt to avoid being in the same boat as the other 2 mafias.

if u heavily read coro as mafia, and shap turned out to be vt, wouldn't u suspect the ppl who voted to save coro?

It could also have been seen to seal shap's fate had I done it, since the chance for a tie was there until the end. But I stuck to my vote, because at the time, I believed uliratha and her replacement to be the more dangerous one for later in the game.

And to that other question, yes, I probably would. What I was trying to say with my previous post is that regardless of what I would have done near the end of Day 2, you would have found a reason to scum read me, just because you find me annoying.
Sep 1, 2016 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
What I was trying to say with my previous post is that regardless of what I would have done near the end of Day 2, you would have found a reason to scum read me, just because you find me annoying.

well u can't blame me for thinking u are suspicious. if u changed u'r vote early i wouldn't find u suspicious. even so i found zymf more suspicious than you . u did annoy me and went against me a lot but that's not enough to kill u. but if zymf isn't mafia, then there is no1 more suspicious than u. and it's got nothing to do with u being annoying to me, it's just where the game placed you...
Sep 1, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
Well tbh i still kinda feel like zymf was the last mafia member after all as well, that said there's no reason for him to bs now since he's already practically dead anyway.

That said for everybody except Zymf and Milennin the last vote seems weird if they were scum. I can't imagine voting on your scum buddy when a train is building on them while you know that you won't be on in time to change it if things go south. I can also see Coro's point that there's no way the mafia would chose to try and get the roleblocker lynched to save the goon.
Sep 1, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Final Vote Count

Zymf (4): coromandel, DarkStyle, Crossbell, Milennin

Players Not Voting (3): Plinius, Zymf, wen294

For a majority lynch to take place, 4 votes on one player is required. Votes will be locked if this is achieved.
If a majority lynch is not achieved, a plurality lynch will take place, meaning whoever has the highest votes will get lynched.

Mod note: As of this vote a lynch has been achieved, the votes
are now locked. The phase will now enter twilight until I update the phase at 9pm GMT.

>> Time Until Twilight Ends <<
Sep 1, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2013
Welp I guess you guys did hammer him in accident >.<
Sep 1, 2016 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
Plinius said:

Milennin's fault HAHA (joke)
Sep 1, 2016 10:48 AM

Dec 2012
Btw, isn't the rules kind of broken with both Night talk and Open setup? I mean, the Cop can just claim and reveal his investigation results 1 minute before the Night ends. That way he won't risk getting killed.
Sep 1, 2016 11:26 AM

Dec 2013
DarkStyle said:
Plinius said:

Milennin's fault HAHA (joke)

Well my vote wasn't even counted yet, we already had 5 votes on Zymf there xD
Sep 1, 2016 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
if we win, do u guys wanna guess what roles each of us have, just for the fun of it? we can ask soren not to reveal anything for 12h or smth ^^
Sep 1, 2016 12:27 PM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:
if we win, do u guys wanna guess what roles each of us have, just for the fun of it? we can ask soren not to reveal anything for 12h or smth ^^

I like how you formulate your sentence in such a way that you don't feel for sure whether or not we'll win the game. I mean, technically it'd be possible for the mafia to win from this position, but only if they get insanely lucky and we majorly screw up in some way or another.
Sep 1, 2016 12:29 PM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

I like how you formulate your sentence in such a way that you don't feel for sure whether or not we'll win the game. I mean, technically it'd be possible for the mafia to win from this position, but only if they get insanely lucky and we majorly screw up in some way or another.

i mean if we win now in 1&half h ^^
Sep 1, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2013
DarkStyle said:

hm sure, sounds cool.
Sep 1, 2016 1:02 PM

May 2014
wen294 said:
DarkStyle said:

hm sure, sounds cool.

+1

I don't mind.

Sep 1, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:
Milennin said:

That's taking it a little too much to the other extreme. The game still continues for at least another 24 hours (but probably 48 hours, unless the vigilante is feeling lucky and successfully lands his second shot) after Zymf's lynch, or are you implying that you're so sure of your scum read on him that you think his town claim is fake and that he is, in fact, the third mafia member? I'm not sure what he would gain from doing so.
Sep 1, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

That's taking it a little too much to the other extreme. The game still continues for at least another 24 hours (but probably 48 hours, unless the vigilante is feeling lucky and successfully lands his second shot) after Zymf's lynch, or are you implying that you're so sure of your scum read on him that you think his town claim is fake and that he is, in fact, the third mafia member? I'm not sure what he would gain from doing so.

Are you not reading too much into his comment?
Sep 1, 2016 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

u know smth that we don't? i thought we all agreed he is mafia. he didn't claim not to be after the vote was done .. so enjoy the win ...
Sep 1, 2016 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Plinius said:
Milennin said:

Sep 1, 2016 1:44 PM

Dec 2012
DarkStyle said:
Milennin said:

u know smth that we don't? i thought we all agreed he is mafia. he didn't claim not to be after the vote was done .. so enjoy the win ...
But I did though. Right here. I even bolded it >.>
Sep 1, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:
DarkStyle said:
But I did though. Right here. I even bolded it >.>

so we missed? (that was be4 the vote was acknowledged by soren ...)
Sep 1, 2016 1:53 PM

Feb 2015
Plinius said:
Milennin said:

You'd be completely right, had it been anyone else. :)
Sep 1, 2016 1:54 PM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:

I think you're the only one who missed it, lol. :D
Sep 1, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

I think you're the only one who missed it, lol. :D

actually i think u were the only 1 who's still playing lol...
Sep 1, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
N I G H T 3

Zymf was lynched, he was

No one requires prodding.

Night 3 Starts
Send all night actions to me.

@Plinius
@coromandel
@Milennin
@Zymf
@Crossbell
@wen294
@DarkStyle

>> Time Until Night 3 Ends <<
Sep 1, 2016 2:00 PM

Aug 2013
r u fcking kidding me ...
Sep 1, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:

What's there to be surprised about? Zymf claimed townie after he got vote locked. You were the only one who continued to believe he was scum after that point.
Sep 1, 2016 2:04 PM

Nov 2013
Welp. Thats a rip. You bastards! Innocent blood on your hands.
Sep 1, 2016 2:07 PM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

What's there to be surprised about? Zymf claimed townie after he got vote locked. You were the only one who continued to believe he was scum after that point.

he claimed in post 777 soren counted it in 804. i thought he was trying to make us drop the votes lol
Sep 1, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:
Milennin said:

he claimed in post 777 soren counted it in 804. i thought he was trying to make us drop the votes lol

I see. But would that have counted? I mean, just because Soren hadn't posted yet, shouldn't the vote lock still have been in effect once it got reached? I'm actually curious about this. Would be nice if @Soren himself could clear that up.
Sep 1, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
Plinius said:
Welp. Thats a rip. You bastards! Innocent blood on your hands.

yep, srry Zymf i thought u were a mafia member with no ballz. turns out u are a town member with no ballz to hammer shap ... (don't take this srsly)
Sep 1, 2016 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
Milennin said:
DarkStyle said:

I see. But would that have counted? I mean, just because Soren hadn't posted yet, shouldn't the vote lock still have been in effect once it got reached? I'm actually curious about this. Would be nice if @Soren himself could clear that up.
I don't understand the confusion here. Votes will lock once a majority has been made. A majority was made at #768, therefore votes were locked from that point onwards.
Sep 1, 2016 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
aw, we killed 2nd best girl D:

I'm guessing next lynch will probably be mil? Well this time lets not accidentaly lock the votes from the start tho.
Sep 1, 2016 11:26 PM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:
I'm guessing next lynch will probably be mil? Well this time lets not accidentaly lock the votes from the start tho.

Could you explain your thoughts as to why I should be voted next?

I know I happened to be on the wrong train Day 2, so, the obvious conclusion for people is to think I'm therefore scum. However, when you look at the votes, don't you think it would be stupidly obvious for the mafia to all hide on the same train? Are there any other reasons you think I should be seen as scum? Because I don't think we should make hasty conclusions, like we did last night, and mislynch. What are your other reads?
Sep 2, 2016 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
Milennin said:
wen294 said:

Could you explain your thoughts as to why I should be voted next?

I know I happened to be on the wrong train Day 2, so, the obvious conclusion for people is to think I'm therefore scum. However, when you look at the votes, don't you think it would be stupidly obvious for the mafia to all hide on the same train? Are there any other reasons you think I should be seen as scum? Because I don't think we should make hasty conclusions, like we did last night, and mislynch. What are your other reads?

Well yes it's practically fully based on the train (and PoE), i don't see why a scum would be totally fine with getting his scum buddy lynched when he could easily avoid it, when we know the 2 other scum voted on somebody else. Like i already said we shouldn't lock votes (aka hasty conclusions) but i think this is pretty logical no?

As for other reads: I think corssbell and coromandel are town, dark is most likely town, i am obviously town and Plinius is kinda neutral to me. I'd say if not you then it's kinda between dark and plin. Considering dark kept talking about how unlikely it is for the scum not to switch away from shap that kinda sounds like he's trying to earn town credits for his own actions, especially considering this is after the lynch went through. that said with the fact that he was online till the end and he had plenty of time to make the switch and also posts like this:
DarkStyle said:
xNeko- said:
I wasn't going to vote for coromandel but reading post #637 has changed my mind.

u know how this look? like a desperate attempt to save shap ... nice way to put a nail in the coffin lol

Vote: shap111

If dark was scum that means he knew neko and shap were related as scumbuddies. Linking the 2 of them together as scum and casting a vote on the one a train is building on seems like an extremely weird action to take as scum.
Plin was online nearing the end as well and had time to switch, his reactions at the end of the previous day also seemed pretty townish to me.

Based on the last day you are by far the most suspicious person here, even if i didn't distrust you in day 1 at all.
Sep 2, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2013
plan 2]: if the cop has 2 reads on the current players he could claim.

Plinius-cop
coromandel-checked town.
Milennin-checked town.
Crossbell-
wen294-
DarkStyle-

from this point
- if the vigilante is not among the checked ones he could kill one of the remaining ones and we would find the mafia
- the 3 ppl left could claim but if both ppl checked are PR then we could be left with 50-50 in the last day. if not we still win.

but this only works if the cop
-the cops got 2 current players reads
- if both of the reads are not power roles

again don't claim if the cop didn't claim yet. the cop shouldn't claim if he can't achieve those above

all this has to happen way be4 the end of the night.
DarkStyleSep 2, 2016 7:45 AM
Sep 2, 2016 7:30 AM

Aug 2013
if we can't put in action any plan, Milennin could also claim be4 the night ends if he is a cop/doc/vigilante, and if no1 counter claims he is 100% innocent, while still being able to be saved by the doc. and we are clearly looking at this the wrong way.

this night could end v wrong 4 us...
DarkStyleSep 2, 2016 7:34 AM
Sep 2, 2016 7:43 AM

Dec 2013
@Darkstyle, it's a cool idea but it won't work. I'm close to certain (but not fully) that the cop receives his report at the end of the night so that he can still change who he wants to check up on depending on what happens in the night chat. If we use this the roleblocked knows when to check. If we claim he can roleblock somebody, then kill in the night. I've already thought of this possibility as well but i hardly doubt it'll work.

If he roleblocks doctor, kills cop and the vig misshoots we lose 3 town of which 2 PR in a single night.
Sep 2, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
@Darkstyle, it's a cool idea but it won't work. I'm close to certain (but not fully) that the cop receives his report at the end of the night so that he can still change who he wants to check up on depending on what happens in the night chat. If we use this the roleblocked knows when to check. If we claim he can roleblock somebody, then kill in the night. I've already thought of this possibility as well but i hardly doubt it'll work.

If he roleblocks doctor, kills cop and the vig misshoots we lose 3 town of which 2 PR in a single night.

true. i 4got about the mafia skill ^^

but the 2nd plan should still work right?
Sep 2, 2016 7:46 AM

Dec 2013
btw @soren, i kinda want to know: If the doctor heals the vig and the vig misshoots, will the vig die or not?

oh and another btw in general, if the cop would get his report mid-night he could already post his newly found results just before the night ends in case he dies meaning he can basically check 1 night ahead in that way.
Sep 2, 2016 8:03 AM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:
Based on the last day you are by far the most suspicious person here, even if i didn't distrust you in day 1 at all.

Which posts that I made were making me look the most suspicious on Day 3?

Dark's plan looks good on paper, but it won't work, because it requires everyone to be online and active at the end of the Night. And what happens if the mafia roleblocks/kills the cop? The cop either won't receive a result on his Night 3 investigation, or he gets killed. It's a 20% chance he'll hit cop, though, so odds are in favour of the town.
Sep 2, 2016 8:05 AM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:
oh and another btw in general, if the cop would get his report mid-night he could already post his newly found results just before the night ends in case he dies meaning he can basically check 1 night ahead in that way.

Why should the cop receive his result midnight? Wouldn't that make the roleblock's ability go to waste if it worked like that?
Sep 2, 2016 8:25 AM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
wen294 said:

Which posts that I made were making me look the most suspicious on Day 3?

Dark's plan looks good on paper, but it won't work, because it requires everyone to be online and active at the end of the Night. And what happens if the mafia roleblocks/kills the cop? The cop either won't receive a result on his Night 3 investigation, or he gets killed. It's a 20% chance he'll hit cop, though, so odds are in favour of the town.

i can live with the cop not getting his 3rd read, that's not a big loss. but we do have to all be here

got a plan?
Sep 2, 2016 8:29 AM

Feb 2015
DarkStyle said:
got a plan?

I don't. I'll be here for daybreak; I'm up for it if everyone else is, too.
Sep 2, 2016 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Milennin said:
wen294 said:

Why should the cop receive his result midnight? Wouldn't that make the roleblock's ability go to waste if it worked like that?

Well that's why i'm telling that the cop will only get his result at the end of the night: because it wouldn't make sense if that weren't the case.

And with last day i meant day 2, my bad about that.
Sep 2, 2016 9:38 AM

May 2014
roles left said:
  • Cop
  • Doctor
  • Two-Shot Weak Vigilante
  • Vanilla Townie
  • Vanilla Townie
  • Mafia Roleblocker
  • Plinius
  • coromandel
  • Milennin
  • Crossbell
  • wen294
  • DarkStyle
  • KOtA - Vanilla Townie | Lynched D1
  • Togs - Vanilla Townie | Killed N1
  • Shap111 - Mafia Goon | Lynched D2
  • xNeko- - Mafia Godfather | Killed N2
  • LucianRoy - Vanilla Townie | Killed N2
  • Zymf - Vanilla Townie | Lynched D3

Day · 1

deepinthelair (2): Plinius, shap111
Crossbell (1): uliratha
LucianRoy (2): deepinthelair, DarkStyle
Togs (1): KOtA
KOtA (5): Togs, wen294, Milennin, LucianRoy, Crossbell

Not Voting (1): xNeko-
Day · 2

shap111 (5): Crossbell, Plinius, wen294, DarkStyle, coromandel
coromandel (4): Milennin, LucianRoy, shap111, xNeko-
wen294 (1): Zymf
Day · 3

Zymf (4): coromandel, DarkStyle, Crossbell, Milennin

Not Voting (3): Plinius, Zymf, wen294

Sep 2, 2016 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
This is actually a very unusual situation for me, town roles still being alive at this stage.

Btw thx for that @coromandel

This sure looks very fishy for Milennin.
But the goon can also have jumped on shaps train to save himself later on.
Sep 2, 2016 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
Plinius said:
This is actually a very unusual situation for me, town roles still being alive at this stage.

Shap WAS the goon so no he couldn't have.
Sep 2, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
wen294 said:
Plinius said:

What? A mafia voting for a Mafia. Thats pretty normal. if he knows he is done for he would prefer to stay to kill his buddy to take his game to last longer.
Sep 2, 2016 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
Plinius said:
wen294 said:

What? A mafia voting for a Mafia. Thats pretty normal. if he knows he is done for he would prefer to stay to kill his buddy to take his game to last longer.

ehm dude, did you read your own text?
"the goon could have jumped on shaps train"
"shap is the goon"
"self-lynching isn't allowed"
Sep 2, 2016 11:42 AM

Nov 2013
wen294 said:
Plinius said:

ehm dude, did you read your own text?
"the goon could have jumped on shaps train"
"shap is the goon"
"self-lynching isn't allowed"

Oh cmon, you know what I meant. Goon-scum-mafia sorry if I don't know the right terms yet.
Sep 2, 2016 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
btw @soren, i kinda want to know: If the doctor heals the vig and the vig misshoots, will the vig die or not?
He will not.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.