Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2016 11:29 PM
May 2013
As stated to Kaizaki by Yoake, everyone's memories of him will vanish as soon as his experiment ends, but his own memories of everyone else will remain. he'll remember the time he spent with everyone, and that includes Hishiro - who is Subject 001. Her memories will also remain, but everyone around her will forget about her, and that includes Kaizaki.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a paradox: Kaizaki's ReLIFE should make Hishiro forget about him, but her own ReLIFE should mean she gets to retain her memories. And vice-versa. So what's the deal here? Am I missing something? Could this be the plot device for a second season?
Jul 14, 2016 1:13 PM

Dec 2015
I don't even know if they automatically get their memories deleted. I mean he could go back to normal with those drug to quit his job and visit the grave.

Probably there is some other drug they could give them to make them lose all memories ... should anyone get to know about the experiment.

If this is not used ... both should still know about each other in school. And the classmates ... probably only forget because he does not have contact with them anymore when he is back older (and not allowed to say anthing).

There should not a problem if both were in the experiment I think ... if they accidentally recognize each other in older body. I'd prefer if somehow the supporters told them. Since they both are in the experiment they should have signed an NDA. Not a problem ... experiment would still be a secret from normal school studends not involved.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

519 by venbals »»
Apr 21, 6:56 PM

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

120 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.