Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2016 5:27 AM
May 2015
I've been on MAL for a while and I didn't find out about introductions 'til recently so I thought why not introduce myself. :D

Nice to meet all of you. :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 20, 2016 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
Hello! It's nice to meet you :D
Jun 20, 2016 5:32 AM
May 2015
nimbussnidget said:
Hello! It's nice to meet you :D

Thanks, nice to meet you too :3
Jun 20, 2016 6:22 AM

Sep 2014
Welcome to MAL Forum! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Jun 20, 2016 7:10 AM
May 2015
Aoizuho said:
Welcome to MAL Forum! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thank you :3
Nice to meet you.
Jun 20, 2016 8:01 AM

Jan 2016
Hello Dagger and welcome to the community :3

I loved Hiiragi from Hanamaru Youchien, actually had her as fav for a short while, but only for some days :/
Jun 20, 2016 8:19 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
Hello Dagger and welcome to the community :3

I loved Hiiragi from Hanamaru Youchien, actually had her as fav for a short while, but only for some days :/

I actually didn't know who it was when I first saw it. Then I found the anime and watched it. I just think the gif is cute. :D
Jun 20, 2016 8:37 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
I actually didn't know who it was when I first saw it. Then I found the anime and watched it. I just think the gif is cute. :D

Then again, not many people have watched it, though it's hilarious hah, was a nice, peaceful anime to watch, away from action, romance etc.
Jun 20, 2016 8:40 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Then again, not many people have watched it, though it's hilarious hah, was a nice, peaceful anime to watch, away from action, romance etc.

True. It was really peaceful. Anime like that are good when you've been watching a lot of violent stuff. :D
Jun 20, 2016 8:44 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

True. It was really peaceful. Anime like that are good when you've been watching a lot of violent stuff. :D

Exactly, well I hadn't watched any violent anime at that time, but was still a nice change of pace.

Also, dang do you go back and forth between forums that quick? :P
Jun 20, 2016 8:46 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Exactly, well I hadn't watched any violent anime at that time, but was still a nice change of pace.

Yeah. I do. :D
I was watching FMAB at the time so watching Hamamaru was a nice break from the violence.
Jun 20, 2016 8:49 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

I was watching FMAB at the time so watching Hamamaru was a nice break from the violence.

Well, I guess I do as well, but I take more time to read peoples' posts.
Right, never got into FMAB and probably won't, just not really my type of anime.
Jun 20, 2016 8:51 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Right, never got into FMAB and probably won't, just not really my type of anime.

I understand that. I'm just watching it because I want to know what happens at the end. I stopped watching at one point for months because it got a bit scary. :D
deactivated170410Jun 20, 2016 8:59 AM
Jun 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

I understand that. I'm just watching it because I want to know what happens at the end. I stopped watching at one point for months because it got a bit scary. :D

Scary? Hmm, I do like scary anime, will take that into consideration for future references, I may end up watching it anyway.
Jun 20, 2016 8:57 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Scary? Hmm, I do like scary anime, will take that into consideration for future references, I may end up watching it anyway.

Not super scary. It's just that I'm more used to shoujo. I'd love to watch scarier anime but I'm too scared. :3
Jun 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

Not super scary. It's just that I'm more used to shoujo. I'd love to watch scarier anime but I'm too scared. :3
Then you probably can't handle anime like Another, Corpse Party, Mirai Nikki (Some scenes, but the MC is a wimp so you'll endure it xD)
Jun 20, 2016 9:07 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Then you probably can't handle anime like Another, Corpse Party, Mirai Nikki (Some scenes, but the MC is a wimp so you'll endure it xD)

I tried reading a few chapters of Mirai Nikki and it was okay. It was better than watching it. I can read anything even if there's gore but I can't watch. I couldn't even get past the first episode of Attack on Titan. :)
Jun 20, 2016 9:09 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

I tried reading a few chapters of Mirai Nikki and it was okay. It was better than watching it. I can read anything even if there's gore but I can't watch. I couldn't even get past the first episode of Attack on Titan. :)

That's rare, that's really rare I'd say, but makes sense. I have the same feeling with horror movies, they say "you gotta watch this", but man I just can't handle horrors alone.
Jun 20, 2016 9:12 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

That's rare, that's really rare I'd say, but makes sense. I have the same feeling with horror movies, they say "you gotta watch this", but man I just can't handle horrors alone.

I haven't even watched a horrors, I'd probably cry XD. But I know what you mean.
Jun 20, 2016 9:13 AM
May 2015
Llawliett said:
Hello and welcome...officially! :P

Nice to meet you Llawliet.
Jun 20, 2016 9:15 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
I haven't even watched a horrors, I'd probably cry XD. But I know what you mean.
You crybaby. Nah, but horrors aren't that bad. You just feel really damn insecure after watching one, like "what's under the bed" or "what's that noise", at least for me it is.
Jun 20, 2016 9:24 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:
You crybaby. Nah, but horrors aren't that bad. You just feel really damn insecure after watching one, like "what's under the bed" or "what's that noise", at least for me it is.

Haha. Yeah. I'd sleep with a light on. XD. I was just looking at your list and I understand why you dropped One Piece. XD
Jun 20, 2016 9:39 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Haha. Yeah. I'd sleep with a light on. XD. I was just looking at your list and I understand why you dropped One Piece. XD

Don't get me wrong, it's a good anime, but until further notice, long franchises isn't really something I'm looking at atm, well there are some exceptions, but yeah.
Jun 20, 2016 9:41 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Don't get me wrong, it's a good anime, but until further notice, long franchises isn't really something I'm looking at atm, well there are some exceptions, but yeah.

I think I've made good progress. I'm on episode 77. Hurray!! (Sarcasm)

I hear it might contine for 10 years. 0.0
Jun 20, 2016 9:45 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:

I see, grats. Does it get better the more it progresses?

Which one might continue for 10 years?
Jun 20, 2016 9:52 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

I see, grats. Does it get better the more it progresses?

Which one might continue for 10 years?

One piece might continue for 10 years. I hope it's not true.
I think it's getting better. It has a LOT of characters and the story is good so far. I hope it gets better, I haven't watched a lot so the story is good but there's still LOADS more. :)
Jun 20, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
I think it's getting better. It has a LOT of characters and the story is good so far. I hope it gets better, I haven't watched a lot so the story is good but there's still LOADS more. :)

Oh I see, well you better catch up then :3

I remember it being quite funny tbh, but just still unsure why I dropped it back then, maybe because I also somewhat prefer newer anime art.
Jun 20, 2016 9:58 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Oh I see, well you better catch up then :3

I remember it being quite funny tbh, but just still unsure why I dropped it back then, maybe because I also somewhat prefer newer anime art.

Yeah. The animation is from the 90s. Animation has really changed from then to now. :D
Jun 20, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Yeah. The animation is from the 90s. Animation has really changed from then to now. :D

It have really developed in time, but I still prefer e.g. the first few seasons of Pokémon and the first movies. Those were the best.
Jun 20, 2016 10:05 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

It have really developed in time, but I still prefer e.g. the first few seasons of Pokémon and the first movies. Those were the best.

I've never watched Pokemon but I might try it sometime. :D

If I may ask, what got you into anime and which did you watch first?
Jun 20, 2016 10:06 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MAL & Forum :)
Feel free to leave comment at my profile ^p^
Join >> Asian Anime Lovers Club <<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 10:18 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:

Hmm, that's actually a really difficult question to answer, which is why I didn't include it in my profile. The more I think about it the more unsecure I am about which anime I've watched first. I remember watching Lucky Star at some point, but I've also watched MSMM (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica). However I do know I watched Pokémon first, but other than than, the two previously mentioned are the ones I remember the most.

As for which anime that got me into anime, well that's also difficult. I don't actually remember... I do know it's either SAO, Highschool DxD, Attack on Titan. It's one of those if I remember correctly. Probably Highschool DxD or Attack on Titan.
Jun 20, 2016 10:24 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Hmm, that's actually a really difficult question to answer, which is why I didn't include it in my profile. The more I think about it the more unsecure I am about which anime I've watched first. I remember watching Lucky Star at some point, but I've also watched MSMM (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica). However I do know I watched Pokémon first, but other than than, the two previously mentioned are the ones I remember the most.

As for which anime that got me into anime, well that's also difficult. I don't actually remember... I do know it's either SAO, Highschool DxD, Attack on Titan. It's one of those if I remember correctly. Probably Highschool DxD or Attack on Titan.

Ahh Madoka. I remember starting that having no idea what I was getting myself into. It's good, but kinda creeped me out.

Is it weird that I remember all the anime I started out with and in the exact(almost)order?
I watched Lucky Star 7th or 8th. I'm not sure but it was definately after I watched Ouran.

I think you're brave to start with anime like those. I started with most of whats on my favourites list. And a LOT of shoujo. :3
Jun 20, 2016 10:37 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Ahh Madoka. I remember starting that having no idea what I was getting myself into. It's good, but kinda creeped me out.

Is it weird that I remember all the anime I started out with and in the exact(almost)order?
I watched Lucky Star 7th or 8th. I'm not sure but it was definately after I watched Ouran.

I think you're brave to start with anime like those. I started with most of whats on my favourites list. And a LOT of shoujo. :3

I loved it for its creepiness, I'm planning to watch the movies next, but haven't pulled myself together to do it :/

No not at all, I just watched anime leisurely back then, but gaming took over quite a lot, so I guess I forgot.

Haha, a harem isn't exactly the optimal anime to start with, ecchi nonetheless. I don't even remember how or why I watched it. Wait, tbh HxH wasn't one of the first, it was either SAO or AoT, I'm sure now. I watched HxH when I got 400gB worth of anime from a friend of mine.
Jun 20, 2016 10:44 AM
May 2015
Misaka said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

I loved it for its creepiness, I'm planning to watch the movies next, but haven't pulled myself together to do it :/

No not at all, I just watched anime leisurely back then, but gaming took over quite a lot, so I guess I forgot.

Haha, a harem isn't exactly the optimal anime to start with, ecchi nonetheless. I don't even remember how or why I watched it. Wait, tbh HxH wasn't one of the first, it was either SAO or AoT, I'm sure now. I watched HxH when I got 400gB worth of anime from a friend of mine.

I started Madoka thinking it would be like any other magical girl anime. But it's very unique.

When I first started anime, I stumbled upon an ecchi and I thought it was weird(I didn't know about the anime community then). Over time, I realised it was normal but I don't watch it. XD

Honestly, if I started with AoT I don't think I'd keep watching. That's too scary. But maybe I'll watch it later in life. :)
Jun 20, 2016 10:50 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
Misaka said:

I started Madoka thinking it would be like any other magical girl anime. But it's very unique.

When I first started anime, I stumbled upon an ecchi and I thought it was weird(I didn't know about the anime community then). Over time, I realised it was normal but I don't watch it. XD

Honestly, if I started with AoT I don't think I'd keep watching. That's too scary. But maybe I'll watch it later in life. :)

I really like dark Mahou Shoujo anime, Madoka Magica, Yuuki Yuuna etc.

First now I realized you're a female, but yeah most women doesn't really like them, I also understand now why you're not into horrors, again horrors isn't something a lot of women will like tbh.

If you thought that was scary then try out Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. Seriously I got the same creepy feeling of watching a real horror, it was scary as f***. Even though I like horrors, then I can't handle real horrors that well, had to have a cushion to hide behind... there goes my pride aha.
Jun 27, 2016 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
Hey, welcome to the forums :D
Jun 27, 2016 4:21 AM
May 2015
AkitoKazuki said:
Hey, welcome to the forums :D

Hi. Thank you very much :D
Jun 27, 2016 4:36 AM
Jul 2018
Hi. Thank you very much :D[/quote]
No Problème :D
Jun 27, 2016 5:02 AM

May 2014
Hello and welcome to MAL!
Jun 28, 2016 1:14 AM
May 2015
Aneji said:
Hello and welcome to MAL!

Hi. Thank you very much. :D
Jun 28, 2016 2:39 AM

Mar 2015
Welcome to MAL,
Hope we can be acquaintances. :D

Jun 29, 2016 11:25 AM

Jan 2016
Hi blue, welcome to MAL! Enjoy your stay! ^^
Jul 4, 2016 1:58 AM
May 2015
_Solace said:
Welcome to MAL,
Hope we can be acquaintances. :D

Thank you very much. Sorry, I just saw this now.

Nice to meet you too:3
Jul 4, 2016 1:59 AM
May 2015
manicheo said:

Thank you very much and nice to meet you. Sorry I replied late I just saw this now.
Jul 4, 2016 9:12 AM

Jan 2016
bluesoul_dagger said:
manicheo said:

Thank you very much and nice to meet you. Sorry I replied late I just saw this now.

Never mind! ^^ Have you had fun on MAL so far?
Jul 4, 2016 9:16 AM
May 2015
Ye
manicheo said:
bluesoul_dagger said:

Never mind! ^^ Have you had fun on MAL so far?
yes I have thanks :D
Jul 4, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 2016
Well I'm late to this party, but better late than never, right? Welcome to the forum lass.
Jul 4, 2016 10:30 AM
May 2015
_InsertNameHere_ said:
Well I'm late to this party, but better late than never, right? Welcome to the forum lass.

Thank you, I feel very welcomed:3
Jul 4, 2016 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to the introduction forums.(even though i've never been here myself)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» hallo hallo!!

xiaxiar3d - May 12

9 by colino09 »»
8 hours ago

» Join our club!

Kitty909 - 10 hours ago

0 by Kitty909 »»
10 hours ago

» Fresh from the oven

MUFFlN - May 8

36 by loligoth666 »»
12 hours ago

» Hi

removed-user - May 13

13 by kiotsuga »»
Yesterday, 4:25 AM

» Baby I'm Back!

YungStairwell - May 12

6 by kiotsuga »»
Yesterday, 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.