Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 10, 2016 5:46 PM

Anyone know anything about this manga getting an anime in my life time?
Would be awesome since it's original and it would be nice to see another anime that doesn't feature obsessive boobs and sexual 12 year olds.... (.-.

Jun 10, 2016 6:45 PM

the chance is very low TBH.. it's already finished...
Kaneki-Uta said:
Would be awesome since it's original and it would be nice to see another anime that doesn't feature obsessive boobs and sexual 12 year olds.... (.-.
it's josei.. what do you expect? o_O
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jun 10, 2016 8:59 PM

Kuma said:
the chance is very low TBH.. it's already finished...
Kaneki-Uta said:
it's josei.. what do you expect? o_O

fuck.... I love this series.... damn it... I guess I'll have to settle for alice in wonderland 2

Jun 10, 2016 11:19 PM

I don't really sure but well, let's just wait for it if it will ever going to be getting an anime series adaptation. If the manga gets an adaptation, I would absolutely watch it without a doubt! :D

Jun 15, 2016 9:06 PM

_Flit_Emily_ said:
I don't really sure but well, let's just wait for it if it will ever going to be getting an anime series adaptation. If the manga gets an adaptation, I would absolutely watch it without a doubt! :D

Agreed... I hope it does happen, I mean it sucks ass that animes are just long commercials for manga sales

Oct 19, 2016 3:48 PM

I do not think Are you Alice? would translate well into anime form.
Also the fact the manga's been finished reduces its chances a whole lot!

The drama cd's and manga are confusing as is, especially if you come back to it after a while...
While i'd also love an anime I think its for the better for it not to happen.