Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2016 2:50 PM
May 2016
IM LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC ANIME. sorry in advance if this is posted in wrong area.

well in this anime. the main character is what i think is a wizard. and he was friends with a girl who was stabbed by a sword which turns her into a dragon. n if you kill the dragon you become the dragon. the dragon is evil af. and also she stabbed herself noone made her be the dragon.

THIS ISENT REALLY A SPOILER CUS ITS LIKE LITERALLY THE FIRST EPISODE. but idk wat the anime was called and i really wanna find it. id literally trade you a WHOLE BOX OF COOKIES for its name, please help me.
Jun 9, 2016 3:49 PM

Sep 2012
I'm afraid I have no clue what anime this is, but here you might be able to find your answer The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7).
Jun 10, 2016 3:02 AM

Feb 2013
Hmm the closest thing i can think of is legend of the legendary heroes... mc is a mage and in the first ep they find a sword which makes whatever it strikes into a dragon. but the evil people took this sword and the male and female mcs didnt care after a huge dragon appeared and went away, if i remember correctly
opening
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jun 10, 2016 10:08 AM

Apr 2012
sounds like orphen
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1017/Majutsushi_Orphen
EratiKJun 10, 2016 10:18 AM
Jun 10, 2016 10:16 AM
May 2016
omg !!! thats it wow i wish this site had cool points you just made my life significantly better just now ill die happy.
Jun 10, 2016 10:17 AM
May 2016
its been solved! thank you guys so much.

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

22 by LoveYourEyes »»
17 minutes ago

» Pls recommend manga with awesome art-style and story, not restricted to any genre. Any hidden gems. I really liked dorohedoro, summer time renderer, koe no katachi, nana to kaoru, donten prism solar car and eye shield 21, to name a few.

Losvayne - Yesterday

12 by SleepingBear »»
2 hours ago

» What are your thought on Ecchi anime?

RedTea33 - 8 hours ago

7 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Any manga regarding books

BroDa2545 - May 1

7 by neolucaman »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

17 by Khashishi »»
Yesterday, 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.