Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
May 29, 2016 5:59 AM

Apr 2016
Tingle said:
Hm thank you dono, didn't see that yet. Then I'll investigate an area we haven't gone to yet. Any suggestions?

Classroom 5-A? We should go systematically from the 1st floor to the tope, and since this is the only one we haven't searched on the 1st, I think it's a good place, mon ami~

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 29, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2013
Alrighty~

Search Classroom 5-A

I expect someone to come with me.
May 29, 2016 6:13 AM

Dec 2015
Tingle said:
I'd rather not do this during night phase but there'll be a post coming up with my thoughts and reads. I hope this won't make me a walking target.

Also I have no darkening rate at all left, which makes me set on searching an area this phase. I'm thinking about either searching a place nobody to has been yet or the GB??? And won't the key that leads to the 2nd building work on the door in the entrance way? It'd be nice to have some new areas to uncover, wouldn't it? Anyway I'm up to sacrificing myself a bit, but there will have to come someone with me to give you my alignment if I do die. I know @Soren said he'd come with, but don't know if he's still up to the task?
But yeah, I am definitely thinking about trying to use the key on the door at the entrance way.

Hm. I hope you know that town are the only ones dying at night time right? We even had a discussion about this.

Anyways, I do feel ignored. Avoiding direct confrontation?
May 29, 2016 6:28 AM

Jun 2013
Arrisu said:
Hm. I hope you know that town are the only ones dying at night time right? We even had a discussion about this.

Anyways, I do feel ignored. Avoiding direct confrontation?
hehe, you know I haven't completely caught up yet right? I'm trying to get things done whilst I'm reading and responding to things I've missed and have been asked to me while I was gone.
That doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, that means that I am currently catching up.
No i haven't read that part yet, I've been gone. I only voted on you yesterday because voting apparently is a nessaisity and from what I had read, this is about D1, I didn't like your approach to the game, just like dono's.
And no this is not based on meta reading because it has been way to long ago since I've played forum mafia without asking for a replacement, and I simply can't remember people's playstyle.
May 29, 2016 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
@Soren said he'd come with, but don't know if he's still up to the task?
I'm up for the task. And we need to search every room together.
May 29, 2016 8:16 AM

Jun 2013
Soren said:
Tingle said:
@Soren said he'd come with, but don't know if he's still up to the task?
do you mean us two together or everyone together >///< Y-You're making me shy oppa.
May 29, 2016 8:24 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:
do you mean us two together or everyone together >///< Y-You're making me shy oppa.
Us two together and only us.
May 29, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
Soren said:
Tingle said:
sexy :^)
May 29, 2016 8:29 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:
sexy :^)
:')
May 29, 2016 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
purify: magicalofmagic
@magicalofmagic
do you not have any reads yourself, any suspects you want to look into?
Also, what do you mean by get something done? you mean by a lynch, there was already 5 votes on there anyway.
magical is town for what she pointed out in aa-dono, if she was scum she would have kept that information to herself
May 29, 2016 9:02 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:
He's playing his scum meta. It's clear as day.

I don't trust metas, because I know firsthand on another forum I was on before that a.) metas change. People might play one way one game and a completely different way another, even if they have the exact same role. and b.) In games like this, where the roles are kinda squervy and it has a lot of new elements in gameplay, there will be interesting roles and people will play differently in each one.
So metas are bogus, mon ennemi. ^^
I don't use meta in such ways. I've come to understand how a person thinks through playing with them. This permeates through their words and actions, and through analysing that I can determine the type of mindset that they're thinking in when approaching the game.

Using meta to call someone scum because they did the same thing as they did in another game when they were scum is bad.

Using meta as a judge of character and understanding the way a person thinks to determine what kind of mindset their words and actions are derived from is good.
May 29, 2016 9:02 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
purify: magicalofmagic
@magicalofmagic
do you not have any reads yourself, any suspects you want to look into?
Also, what do you mean by get something done? you mean by a lynch, there was already 5 votes on there anyway.
magical is town for what she pointed out in aa-dono, if she was scum she would have kept that information to herself

What did she point out about aa-dono, I'm confused?
May 29, 2016 9:04 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:

I don't trust metas, because I know firsthand on another forum I was on before that a.) metas change. People might play one way one game and a completely different way another, even if they have the exact same role. and b.) In games like this, where the roles are kinda squervy and it has a lot of new elements in gameplay, there will be interesting roles and people will play differently in each one.
So metas are bogus, mon ennemi. ^^
I don't use meta in such ways. I've come to understand how a person thinks through playing with them. This permeates through their words and actions, and through analysing that I can determine the type of mindset that they're thinking in when approaching the game.

Using meta to call someone scum because they did the same thing as they did in another game when they were scum is bad.

Using meta as a judge of character and understanding the way a person thinks to determine what kind of mindset their words and actions are derived from is good.

Hmm, I suppose it can be useful, knowing someone's meta. Though you will never know my scum meta because I've never been mafia before xD Well I was 3rd party once, but meh.

May 29, 2016 9:06 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

the personality thing
May 29, 2016 9:06 AM

Apr 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

His personality.

May 29, 2016 9:12 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Alrighty~

Search Classroom 5-A

I expect someone to come with me.
Search Classroom 5-A :')
May 29, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
Tingle and Soren found Wire and Broom in Classroom 5-A!

- Picklock anything. Single use only.
The item is now put in the Shared Inventory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ouija Board suddenly moves by itself, it seems to be trying to tell them something:

"T h i s. B r o o m. I s. N o w. O u r s." The broom then flew away from the location.

- Cleans a certain location. Darkening will go back to its default rate. Single use only.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 29, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2016
DenjaX said:
Cleans a certain location. Darkening will go back to its default rate.[/center]

Where is this certain place?

May 29, 2016 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
Where is everyone? Mes amis, where are you? ;~;

May 29, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
@Tingle this is the reason we need to search together :')
May 29, 2016 12:23 PM

Jun 2013
Soren said:
DenjaX said:
lol yeah
May 29, 2016 12:24 PM

Apr 2016
Tingle said:
Soren said:
lol yeah

What are you guys gonna do with that broom and that wire? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 29, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
Chione stayed at their safe haven along with the other people who did not search and the cursed people as well. She thinks that she will be safe as long as she stays here. She was wrong. Strong gravitational force pulled Chione out of the classroom. She was dragged down into the stairs as she was screaming for help. At the first floor of the builidng, evil ghosts surrounded her and killed her. Her lifeless body was then threw at the huge hole in the Gymnasium. Splash sound can be heard where Chione was tossed. Chione cannot be found in the gymnasium because she is in other location underneath the gym floor. But this is the first floor...?

Chione was killed!

Chione was the Light-Hearted Friend!

[Curfew] - Doubles the chance of getting an item if you searched only during the day phase. If you search during the night, you won't get the benefit on the next day. (passive)
[Mascot] - You must include at least 1 emoticon when you post. (passive)

Day Phase 3 will be 24 hours
--->Timer Here<---
DenjaXMay 29, 2016 3:23 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 29, 2016 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:

Ouija board can be found here. +10% Darkening
@Tingle :')
May 29, 2016 3:31 PM

Nov 2008
An earthquake hits the entire school. The earthquake was too intense that the Classroom 3-A got destroyed. Good thing aa-dono and LunarChild left the room before the earthquake struck. They need to find a way to escape before they all die from it because the building seems that it wont last longer!

Classroom 3-A is no longer accessible!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PentaFlare is no longer cursed!

- Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, and indipindy16 are dying!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkening Rate:

Juzzywuzzy - 70%
SlightlessReality - 70%

SoulEaterQUEEN - 60%
magicalofmagic - 60%
Zuhra - 50%
indipindy16 - 50%

LunarChild - 50%
Arrisu - 40%
PentaFlare - 25%
aa-dono - 25%
shadroxx2810 - 15%
Soren - 15%
Tingle - 10%

Skype Call theme xDD

DenjaXMay 30, 2016 11:08 AM

May 29, 2016 3:46 PM

Apr 2016
Oh
damn
This is getting really wierd, mes amis

May 29, 2016 4:02 PM

Dec 2015
Tingle said:
I'd rather not do this during night phase but there'll be a post coming up with my thoughts and reads. I hope this won't make me a walking target.

Also I have no darkening rate at all left, which makes me set on searching an area this phase. I'm thinking about either searching a place nobody to has been yet or the GB??? And won't the key that leads to the 2nd building work on the door in the entrance way? It'd be nice to have some new areas to uncover, wouldn't it? Anyway I'm up to sacrificing myself a bit, but there will have to come someone with me to give you my alignment if I do die. I know @Soren said he'd come with, but don't know if he's still up to the task?
But yeah, I am definitely thinking about trying to use the key on the door at the entrance way.

I look forward to this @Tingle. How about one during this Day phase?
How about you @SoulEaterQUEEN? what are your thoughts?
May 29, 2016 7:37 PM

Nov 2013
LunarChild said:
Tingle said:

I look forward to this @Tingle. How about one during this Day phase?
How about you @SoulEaterQUEEN? what are your thoughts?

I am interested in what Tingle has to say, I am keeping my eye on her.
I will catch up to this game tomorrow though.
May 29, 2016 9:33 PM

Jun 2013
I probably won't have time to make my post before I head to school. But I'm working on it.
So I'll comment on the wire soren and I have found. I reckon we use it on the door in the entrance way, as that might open up a new area for us to search and in turn the keys that we need for this building. What do you guys reckon?
May 29, 2016 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
Of all the places, I wonder if there's a specific reason why Classroom 3-A was the one wiped out. Or just random.

Because I’m about to disappear, I want you to hurry up and race to me
Don’t ask for a reason, I can’t answer you

Tingle said:
I probably won't have time to make my post before I head to school. But I'm working on it.
So I'll comment on the wire soren and I have found. I reckon we use it on the door in the entrance way, as that might open up a new area for us to search and in turn the keys that we need for this building. What do you guys reckon?

If the wire can open locks, we could either use it to open locked cabinets or new path, and I think new area sounds better. So your plan sounds good enough for me.

May 29, 2016 10:14 PM

Aug 2012
Tingle said:

I think posting things like this is scummy.

May 29, 2016 10:32 PM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
Tingle said:

Oh, I meant the part "I'd rather not do this at night phase."
She pretended to be kind and had a wonderful dinner for us

May 29, 2016 10:46 PM

Oct 2015
Tingle said:

I would agree on this, I think all the places have been explored (though theres also a chance that revisiting would grant us more items to be used too)
It does help that we got more places to explore, if i remember correctly, theres also secret rooms within the heavenly host too.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 29, 2016 10:54 PM

Jun 2013
aa-dono said:
aa-dono said:

lol I'm sorry? During night phase it's often suicide to be posting your thoughts and reads.. I didn't end up posting anything of real importance because I succumbed under some stress because of personal reasonv and wasn't able to pay attention to what I was reading anymore.
May 29, 2016 10:58 PM

Jun 2013
Yeah there should be some secret doors.. But I'd rather not look for them atm as they tend to cause trouble and it'll make someone's darkening precentage higher.

So do I have permission to use the wire on the door in the entranceway? I'd request for Oppa (@Soren) to come with me and maybe somebody else to make sure I'm not scum :)
May 30, 2016 12:49 AM

Apr 2016
OMG
I just realised
Do any of you read, mes amis?!
DenjaX said:
Chione cannot be found in the gymnasium because she is in other location underneath the gym floor. But this is the first floor...?

That's gonna be the BASEMENT. I think someone needs to search the gymnasium of something, or find another way to get to the basement. It could be the key to getting more information.

May 30, 2016 12:50 AM

Apr 2016
Tingle said:
Yeah there should be some secret doors.. But I'd rather not look for them atm as they tend to cause trouble and it'll make someone's darkening precentage higher.

So do I have permission to use the wire on the door in the entranceway? I'd request for Oppa (@Soren) to come with me and maybe somebody else to make sure I'm not scum :)

A three-person party? Count me in, mon ami.

May 30, 2016 1:33 AM

Jun 2013
magicalofmagic said:
OMG
I just realised
Do any of you read, mes amis?!
DenjaX said:
Chione cannot be found in the gymnasium because she is in other location underneath the gym floor. But this is the first floor...?

That's gonna be the BASEMENT. I think someone needs to search the gymnasium of something, or find another way to get to the basement. It could be the key to getting more information.
I reckon it's underneath the secret door of classroom 4A I found, we could use the wire om that door instead but it might be risky.
May 30, 2016 1:37 AM

Aug 2012
I'm thinking of searching the Pool and use Principle's Key on the pump room.
Perhaps if the pool is drained, we could find something?
What do you think?
Yeah, we all want want we ain't got

May 30, 2016 1:48 AM

Aug 2012
Tingle said:
aa-dono said:

lol I'm sorry? During night phase it's often suicide to be posting your thoughts and reads.. I didn't end up posting anything of real importance because I succumbed under some stress because of personal reasonv and wasn't able to pay attention to what I was reading anymore.

If you thought that it's not a good idea to post your reads, why did you even mention about the possibility of you posting it. Why would you consider posting your reads? Why not just wait till it's Day phase?
I find it odd because it seems to me, you were trying to appear like you have reads, when you actually wasn't trying to look for ghost.
And what's the worst you take, from every heart you break~

May 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Aug 2012
When everyone's back, I will either be studying or sleeping, so I'll just leave this here for now.
Purify Tingle
Gidarida neol gidarida cham manhi ureosso
I waited and waited for you and I cried a lot

May 30, 2016 2:15 AM

Jun 2013
aa-dono said:
Tingle said:

If you thought that it's not a good idea to post your reads, why did you even mention about the possibility of you posting it. Why would you consider posting your reads? Why not just wait till it's Day phase?
I find it odd because it seems to me, you were trying to appear like you have reads, when you actually wasn't trying to look for ghost.
because I have been behind since N1 so I thought it was about time I'd catch up and post my thoughts :) and the prinicipals key can only be used in his room. And I reckon that is in the second building.
May 30, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2015
Purify: Tingle

I'm doing a final exam soon but afterwards I should be available to do some backreading. It's time to narrow down my suspect list.
May 30, 2016 4:50 AM

Nov 2013
aa-dono said:
Tingle said:

+1
May 30, 2016 4:51 AM

Nov 2013
What happened to our good boy, PentaFlare?
May 30, 2016 5:50 AM

Oct 2015
Whats with everyone speaking in their own langauges in this game xD

----
@Pentaflare, where you at?

May 30, 2016 5:53 AM

Oct 2015
I also agree with @aa-dono upon the statement on post #1040. It's just better to just give your thoughts during the day phase rather than mentioning it during the night phase. It makes it seems that you're acting as town by appearing that you have something to contribute but in true it doesnt happens to seem that way in my eyes.

Also i'm terriblely lagging at the moment, can't seem to click the quote button and every post takes about 5 minutes... so this would be it for now until its faster, otherwise it would be too much or ill get annoyed lol.

Vote purify : Tingle

May 30, 2016 5:54 AM

Apr 2016
shadroxx2810 said:
Whats with everyone speaking in their own langauges in this game xD

----
@Pentaflare, where you at?

Hmm? I don't see any foreign languages except for mon fabuleux français~

May 30, 2016 5:57 AM

Apr 2016
shadroxx2810 said:
I also agree with @aa-dono upon the statement on post #1040. It's just better to just give your thoughts during the day phase rather than mentioning it during the night phase. It makes it seems that you're acting as town by appearing that you have something to contribute but in true it doesnt happens to seem that way in my eyes.

Also i'm terriblely lagging at the moment, can't seem to click the quote button and every post takes about 5 minutes... so this would be it for now until its faster, otherwise it would be too much or ill get annoyed lol.

I find it quite strange what's happening between Tingle and Soren. Either they're being oike this because they're some kind of lover pair, or maybe it's just because their signatures both feature k-pop band members. At least I think. please don't kill me if they're from j-pop i just prefer k-pop sooo
Vote: Soren
I wanna have answers about that. I get the feeling that, from the way they were speakimg, they find things better when they search together.

May 30, 2016 7:20 AM

Dec 2015
shadroxx2810 said:

What about others? I feel like you've been just going with the flow without providing any real input. Besides, this train is growing too easily.

Purify: Shadroxx2810
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.