Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2016 1:34 AM

Mar 2016
i need an anime where the MC is OP , merciless , and feel ruthless to do anything

-MUST male MC
- im okay to any genre except harem & shounen ai
- prefered evil MC
- i dont want to rewatch , i need something new
May 7, 2016 3:58 AM
Aug 2013
Toriko
One piece - (doflamingo)
Terra formars
Tokyo ghoul
Hellsing ultimate - (alucard)
Ajin - (satou)
Koutetsujou no kabaneri
Attack on titan - (levi)
Bleach
Naruto - (madara & orochimaru)
Yu yu hakusho - (toguro)
Dragonball super - (beerus)
Black lagoon - (revi)
Afro samurai
Darker than black
Souten no ken
Hokuto no ken
Devilman
Arslan senki
Nanatsu no taizai
Ansatsu kyoushitsu - (koro sensei)
God eater
Boku no hero
One punch man
Ushio to tora
Gangsta
Rokka no yuusha
Sousei no onmyouji
Owari no seraph
Shingeki no bahamut
Jojo's bizarre adventure 2012 & stardust crusaders - (dio)
Parasyte - (gotou)
Jormungand
Black bullet - (hiruko kagetane)
Hunter x hunter 2011 - (youpi)
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 7, 2016 4:14 AM

Oct 2013
For the poster above, those aren't Main characters, and the OP asked for MC

Mahouka koukou no rettousei
May 7, 2016 4:25 AM

Jan 2009
Mononoke (not to be confused by Princess Mononoke)
Hellsing Ultimate
Needless
Afro Samurai
One Outs (this is baseball anime but the MC is OP)
Sengoku Basara
and this OVA http://myanimelist.net/anime/44/Rurouni_Kenshin__Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan_-_Tsuioku-hen

thats all in top of my head right now
May 7, 2016 4:43 AM

Jun 2015
Tokyo Ghoul
Mahouka
Black Butler

May 7, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2015
How about code geass? MC is smart, has a cool ability to control people and somewhat evil xD
May 7, 2016 6:48 AM
May 7, 2016 9:07 AM

Dec 2013
Akagi is what you're looking for.
May 7, 2016 10:27 AM
Aug 2011
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom ( Anime about mafia and different faction )

Darker than Black ( Classic one , but definitly one of the best , the MC is OP and show no emotion when killing other ppl )

GunGrave ( another mafia anime , the beginning is futuristic , but then you see the past and this is where is it the best , don't drop it just because of the first episodes
the MC is strong too , I think you'd like it if you liked Trigun )

Zankyou no Terror ( strong MC , merciless , OP )

Well that's all that I can find , I've been rewatching my list and that's all I could think of for what you've asked...
May 7, 2016 10:32 AM

Jun 2011
Overlord. The MC is clearly OP from the start, merciless and feel ruthless to do anything especially when killing humans.
May 7, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
In School Days the MC slays all the girls and does whatever he wants with disregard to others' feelings
May 7, 2016 4:32 PM
Sep 2015
SuohMikoto- said:
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom ( Anime about mafia and different faction )

Darker than Black ( Classic one , but definitly one of the best , the MC is OP and show no emotion when killing other ppl )

GunGrave ( another mafia anime , the beginning is futuristic , but then you see the past and this is where is it the best , don't drop it just because of the first episodes
the MC is strong too , I think you'd like it if you liked Trigun )

Zankyou no Terror ( strong MC , merciless , OP )

Well that's all that I can find , I've been rewatching my list and that's all I could think of for what you've asked...

I mostly agree except for Zankyou no Terror. It's an awesome anime but I wouldn't call the MC merciless and defiantly watch Phantom.
I would also recommend Tokyo Ghoul but the manga not the anime and he doesn't become merciless until later on.
May 7, 2016 4:37 PM

May 2016
Ruri-san said:
Overlord. The MC is clearly OP from the start, merciless and feel ruthless to do anything especially when killing humans.

Absolutely agree with that one. The OP has already watched it though.
May 8, 2016 1:28 AM
Apr 2014
I wanna point out, japanese anime/manga fanbase are masochistic wimps who loves pathetic MC's, and the amount of true ruthless and badass JP mc's can be counted on one hand.

As for Chinese wuxia/xianxia novel MC's, the amount of badass and ruthless characters there... Wait, how many Chinese xianxia/wuxia novels are there? 100,000? Well then, there are 100,000 ruthless and badass MC's there.

Go read something good for once, I Shall Seal The Heavens for instance. The main character has literally killed billions of people by the end of this novel, including gods, devils, demons, immortals and everything you can think off.

This is a character who can walk millions of miles with a single step, a main character who can bend the laws of existence to his will.

"If I want it, then the heavens better have it! If I don't want it, then the heavens better not have it!"
May 8, 2016 1:48 AM

Jan 2016
If you want a MC who doesnt care abou little girls who love him, a MC that kills an army of terrorists without a scratch, someone who is "immortal" and can desintegrate,annhilate,obliterate the south coast of Japan with a single shot of his badass sniper, and if that isnt enough he has a little sister who cleans the bloodstains on his clothes like its everyday business, then you're looking for out lord and savior Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

That finger snap at Ep.16 tho, i was like: hmmm.... (snap)...OMG, KNEEL BEFORE OUR LORD TATSUYA AND BE CLEANSENED SINNER!!
Oct 11, 2016 4:39 AM
Oct 2016
mahouka koukou no rettousei. idk if you saw it but it matches most of your conditions and the mc is emotionless (he only has feelings for his younger sister). other than that he is really strong.
Oct 11, 2016 4:46 AM

Nov 2011
Darker than black
Hellsing
Elfen Lied (Maybe)
I luv u
May 25, 2017 6:25 AM
May 2016
Gantz [o recommend continuing the manga after battle with the 100 arm gold statue as the last couple episodes have nothing to do with the story, manga has hundreds of good chapters and is completed 10/10 recommend]

Kuroshitsuji (Aka Black Butler)

And the anime with main character called "Guts. "

Legend of legendary heroes - also fits that criteria though not 100% When MC is op he's also ruthless though.
May 26, 2017 6:36 AM

Aug 2016
Why do three people recommend the same anime (Mahouka)? Litterly the first reply recommended that already..

Anyways gonna state the most obvious ones:
One punch man - as OP as can be and also ruthless as he kills everyone he fights with pretty much. (not really evil tho)
+1 Overlord - very OP + evil(ish)
+1 Hellsing ultimate - evil and OP
Blood lad - OP vampire dude, kinda evil
Drifters - full of OP people, both sides that are fighting are kinda evil.

More topics from this board

» can you recommend me an anime i havent watched?

berkcan4you - May 3

14 by M2zC »»
2 hours ago

» Chinese anime recommendation

NaTsu879 - 10 hours ago

4 by NaTsu879 »»
2 hours ago

» Anime with older characters

hungry_rat - 8 hours ago

3 by notPara »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

12 by Scyfher »»
11 hours ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - May 13

16 by Scyfher »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.