Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 11, 2016 4:15 AM
Apr 2016
You guys got me excited saying this arc is good, wait till this part, were can i read the novel?
Apr 11, 2016 4:55 AM

Nov 2015
You can order it from cdjapan in japanese, i don't think there is translated version yet. The manga is also great (which is ahead of anime) if you want to check it out, you can find the manga from kissmanga etc. in english
Apr 11, 2016 4:57 AM

Mar 2012
Nanodesu. Search on yourself for the rest.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 11, 2016 5:48 AM
Jan 2011
The novel has been licensed so I doubt you'll find a translation anywhere. I think somebody was translating it but the translation didn't get far. If you're able to though, you can read the web novel on narou or download the LN from nyaa torrent in Japanese.

Anyway, I have a question myself. I don't want to start a whole thread about this so I'll ask it here. Watched the pictures from volumes 4-7 and does it just seem to me that Subaru gets really close to Rem? Is Subaru going down the Rem route instead of the Emilia route!?? (I am willing to be spoiled about this but I would still prefer no details)
Apr 11, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 2015
so youre telling us that there is manny route of this anime ??
Apr 11, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2015
Dante323 said:
The novel has been licensed so I doubt you'll find a translation anywhere. I think somebody was translating it but the translation didn't get far. If you're able to though, you can read the web novel on narou or download the LN from nyaa torrent in Japanese.

Anyway, I have a question myself. I don't want to start a whole thread about this so I'll ask it here. Watched the pictures from volumes 4-7 and does it just seem to me that Subaru gets really close to Rem? Is Subaru going down the Rem route instead of the Emilia route!?? (I am willing to be spoiled about this but I would still prefer no details)

That'd be a spoiler (since volume 4 is the start of third arc) but, here are some:

And some other reasons that made me believe that Rem is the best girl of the series~

Apr 11, 2016 11:19 AM
Aug 2014
No translation, licensed
Dante323 said:

So where you saw the pictures of the raws 5 and 6?
Apr 11, 2016 12:19 PM
Jan 2011
DonHuman said:

So where you saw the pictures of the raws 5 and 6?

Don't know if I can post links here, but you can find it on rawset.net.
Apr 11, 2016 1:37 PM

Mar 2016
NeoAnkara said:
It got licensed and Nanodesu deleted the content.
@Darklordvor In which episode you think the third arc will be adapted?
SomuchgamerApr 11, 2016 1:41 PM

Apr 11, 2016 1:59 PM

Mar 2015
Somuchgamer said:
NeoAnkara said:

Based on this episode summary:

Episode 4 is the start of the second arc. While episode 6 is "the sound of chain" which is around half of second arc. So around episode 9 should be the start of third arc.

Apr 11, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2016
DarklordVor said:
Somuchgamer said:

Based on this episode summary:

Episode 4 is the start of the second arc. While episode 6 is "the sound of chain" which is around half of second arc. So around episode 9 should be the start of third arc.
ty, i hope that he dies again and the girl will forget everything about him :)

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

21 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:29 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.