Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2016 4:22 PM

Jun 2015
Hi guys, I'm looking for an anime/manga with a strong(physically and mentally)male lead. For example not someone who's insecure, even if it's arrogant doesnt matter.

Also if possible with some romance.

Before suggesting take a look if I have already seen or read it please.

Thx for your time.
Mar 29, 2016 5:23 PM

Mar 2016
Cardfight!! Vanguard is the only one you haven't seen with a strong lead (with card games) i don't know if you'd like this :\
EDIT: You're a super Otaku Jesus Christ i couln't find one anime you haven't seen on my list with Strong MLs
eterathMar 29, 2016 5:29 PM
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2015
Gungrave could be for you.
Mar 29, 2016 9:43 PM

Mar 2016
manga:
ares-idk if the art is to your liking but this is a completed series and it has more than 100+ chapters(i think) but the mc was REALLY OP right from the start and he didn't care who he had to kill
Ichi- not sure if this is to your taste as the mc is a female but, she is badass blind swordswoman who people underestimated bc she was a woman and was blind but big mistake bc she would cut through all of them and prove them wrong :-) 39chapters and completed
gamaran- this is another historic swordsman manga but the mc is a boy who is op af and keeps getting stronger and stronger. this manga is really easy to binge read as the story is really interesting and funny at times and it is 194 chapters completed. if you want a badass manga i recommend this one as it is one of my favorites.
Dendrobates- A badass assassin who kills anyone without mercy. the storyline deepens as the chapters go on. 58 chapters completed.
jackals- another assassin type of manga similar to dendrobates except more action and better art. 56 chapters completed
*there were many more but i forget which ones i also read that were good atm. maybe i will post more later if i remeber :-)

Anime:
chrome shelled regios: badass mc who was a legendary swordsman who was exiled. harem with lots of action but more on the fantasy side.
darker than black: (im sure you already know about this anime)
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke- what more is there to say this is about a op almost god-like mc who will protect those who he values and destroy everything that is in his way.
gangsta: def swordman who is super badass (but he has to take pills so he cant feel pain) either way he is super badass and this anime was actually super interesting and i will probally rewatch this again. (the manga for this anime is good to)
Jormungand: okay this is a mercenary gun dealing type of anime where the mc is a little boy who is a soldier and kills many enemies with a gun and there is also a girl mc who controlls the deals but she is super smart and strategic. there are two seasons and they are both really good.
one outs: baseball type of anime the art is on the more older type (but the storyline makes it easy to watch) he messes with his opponents minds and keeps winning one game after another.
devil may cry- not very similar to the game but still has that badass mc who is the son of the devil and kills demons for a living, what more is there to say
bayonetta: bloody fate- okay this a movie and a female protag. but trust me she is badass af and her personality is a little crazy but i love it. there is many action scenes where she just dominates everything.
i watched many others but i cant think of them atm so maybe i might post more for the anime rec. too if i can recall anymore :-) hoped this helped
Mar 31, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2015
masakoii said:
manga:
ares-idk if the art is to your liking but this is a completed series and it has more than 100+ chapters(i think) but the mc was REALLY OP right from the start and he didn't care who he had to kill
Ichi- not sure if this is to your taste as the mc is a female but, she is badass blind swordswoman who people underestimated bc she was a woman and was blind but big mistake bc she would cut through all of them and prove them wrong :-) 39chapters and completed
gamaran- this is another historic swordsman manga but the mc is a boy who is op af and keeps getting stronger and stronger. this manga is really easy to binge read as the story is really interesting and funny at times and it is 194 chapters completed. if you want a badass manga i recommend this one as it is one of my favorites.
Dendrobates- A badass assassin who kills anyone without mercy. the storyline deepens as the chapters go on. 58 chapters completed.
jackals- another assassin type of manga similar to dendrobates except more action and better art. 56 chapters completed
*there were many more but i forget which ones i also read that were good atm. maybe i will post more later if i remeber :-)

Anime:
chrome shelled regios: badass mc who was a legendary swordsman who was exiled. harem with lots of action but more on the fantasy side.
darker than black: (im sure you already know about this anime)
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke- what more is there to say this is about a op almost god-like mc who will protect those who he values and destroy everything that is in his way.
gangsta: def swordman who is super badass (but he has to take pills so he cant feel pain) either way he is super badass and this anime was actually super interesting and i will probally rewatch this again. (the manga for this anime is good to)
Jormungand: okay this is a mercenary gun dealing type of anime where the mc is a little boy who is a soldier and kills many enemies with a gun and there is also a girl mc who controlls the deals but she is super smart and strategic. there are two seasons and they are both really good.
one outs: baseball type of anime the art is on the more older type (but the storyline makes it easy to watch) he messes with his opponents minds and keeps winning one game after another.
devil may cry- not very similar to the game but still has that badass mc who is the son of the devil and kills demons for a living, what more is there to say
bayonetta: bloody fate- okay this a movie and a female protag. but trust me she is badass af and her personality is a little crazy but i love it. there is many action scenes where she just dominates everything.
i watched many others but i cant think of them atm so maybe i might post more for the anime rec. too if i can recall anymore :-) hoped this helped

Thank you :) I really apreciate your introduction to the anime/manga!!
Mar 31, 2016 1:41 AM

Dec 2014
-Aldnoah.Zero (Mecha pilot that is very skilled, he also plans operations.)
-Hellsing Ultimate (Alucard, just, Alucard.)
-Kingdom (Starts off strong, grows far stronger over the course of the series.)
-Psycho-pass (Main character is a female, but the main male is very, very competent.)
-Scrapped Princess (Main female character, but the main male is extraordinarily strong.)
-Sidonia no Kishi (Best pilot there is, but B-type personality, take this with a grain of salt.)
-God Eater (Starts off strong, grows continually throughout the anime.)
Mar 31, 2016 3:04 AM
Sep 2013
Neon Genesis Evangelion

More topics from this board

» Anime like Dragon Raja?

world_god - 6 minutes ago

0 by world_god »»
6 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 25 minutes ago

0 by BitChilly »»
25 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

8 by duchessliz87 »»
48 minutes ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - 1 hour ago

0 by NaTsu879 »»
1 hour ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

3 by Dariat »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.