Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 2:05 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great chapter of all the teams trying to converge to one place now. Seems like Sado/Osado is sinking. What will happen if some of the team is at the back part of the island at Osado and the others are still in Sado. If the underground tunnel is blocked off looks like they will be separated again. Which I will be mad about because pretty much they all have been separated for 150 chapters so far. It should be time that they are all in 1 place at least for a while and maybe deal with larger issues such as insanely dangerous carnivores like none other than they have seen before or even more catastrophic environmental disasters, massive food shortages or something of the likes.

5/5 chapter for me.
May 31, 2017 1:51 PM

Nov 2011
THE MANGA JUST ENDED, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????
MAL has it on 178, no scans since 151 :'(

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 23, 2017 1:19 AM

Dec 2015
@Zee530
Yeah, I know I was so invested then it took forever for 151 to come out that I forgot the characters names, relationships, interactions, just remembered the spider plot and the robot thingys. Uh, I hate when this happens...
Jul 11, 2020 7:20 PM

Nov 2011
To be honest, the plot when the place they are visiting going to crash get old and bore me a little, even if they explained that they were the cause. Kurumi and Ryusei dialogue are really tearjerking though.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Chapter 176 Discussion

Miss_Violet - Aug 9, 2019

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 16, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 56 Discussion

fanty - Sep 26, 2013

4 by jumbosan »»
Mar 3, 1:06 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 115 Discussion

fanty - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 114 Discussion

fanty - Sep 27, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 102 Discussion

FiflyAnimeLover - Mar 28, 2012

3 by FarCritical »»
Jan 2, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.