Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2016 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
As the title say i'm looking for something smillar, fak this is the best anime from this year for sure, normal animation, no candy shit and no dirty boobs in every scene, so cool. I like the story for sure.
Feb 27, 2016 1:47 PM

Feb 2015
if you tell me what similarities are you looking for, I could give you better recomendations. The only ones that i could recommend right (that is not in your list) is Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The animations i unusual but its a very good anime)

I would also like to ask why you gave Shinsekai Yori a low score? Did you finish it or you dropped it at the yaoi/yuri part?? And why did you drop Monster? You dislike slowpaced animes?

I understand that Aku no Hana has a bad animation, but i recommend thta you try reading the manga...
Feb 27, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Feb 27, 2016 4:44 PM

May 2012
If you want an excellent show with children as mains, you can't do better than Dennou Coil. It has a touch of mystery as well.
Feb 27, 2016 9:15 PM

Feb 2011
As another said, youll need to specify what part. If you like the time travel, romance of saving another, and the dark ish atmosphere, go watch Steins Gate. If you like the mystery and shrinking into a child, see Detective Conan. If you just like a supernatural story with sweet moments of the hero and his friends, I think the Anohana mentioned above is good. If you just want a sweet little story of young friends helping each other, theres a lot of shows that can do that but nothing quite as sweet or deep as this show does; Id say Toradora though probably. Theres probablt a better suggestion for that last one though.
Feb 28, 2016 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
SoyMarcosje said:
if you tell me what similarities are you looking for, I could give you better recomendations. The only ones that i could recommend right (that is not in your list) is Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The animations i unusual but its a very good anime)

I would also like to ask why you gave Shinsekai Yori a low score? Did you finish it or you dropped it at the yaoi/yuri part?? And why did you drop Monster? You dislike slowpaced animes?

I understand that Aku no Hana has a bad animation, but i recommend thta you try reading the manga...

I give it low score because the story was simple also they put here gay things, i finish all ep's and it was nothing special.

I drop monster because it was boring maybe not in my type just had no feel for continue watching it.

Ya the animation of Aku no Hana is shit, i don't like read manga the only manga i read is Dragon Ball Super.

Dragon said:
As another said, youll need to specify what part. If you like the time travel, romance of saving another, and the dark ish atmosphere, go watch Steins Gate. If you like the mystery and shrinking into a child, see Detective Conan. If you just like a supernatural story with sweet moments of the hero and his friends, I think the Anohana mentioned above is good. If you just want a sweet little story of young friends helping each other, theres a lot of shows that can do that but nothing quite as sweet or deep as this show does; Id say Toradora though probably. Theres probablt a better suggestion for that last one though.

I liked everything in this show maybe i would like to see older characters but satoru is not kid, he just looks like kid when he back in the time, Kenya and Kayo act older than they looks too, so i'm fine with it, so i don't have problem how the characters looks in this anime while they act like adult ppl maybe not adult but you know what i mean.

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
12 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

5 by UberBat »»
Yesterday, 3:16 PM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.