Original Anime 'Endride' Announced for Two-Cours Broadcast from Spring 2016

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2008
This is original...ahem, kinda interested with the casts tho :D

Jan 28, 2016 2:24 AM

Feb 2015
Looks and sounds awful. More MC's with oversized weapons transported to another world. I will not be watching 24 eps of this garbage.
Jan 28, 2016 3:17 AM

Sep 2015
Stark700 said:
Cast

Emilio Langheim: Toshiki Masuda (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Instant PTW.

Finally the day to hear Massu voicing a main character...
Jan 28, 2016 3:34 AM

Aug 2008
Synopsis sound boring.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 28, 2016 5:58 AM

Jan 2013
Looks quite uninspired than bland. Comparison with Arata Kangatari seems pretty fitting.
Director and script writer aren't exactly dishing out quality works either so I'm pretty sure I won't be watching this...
Jan 29, 2016 9:27 AM

Sep 2013
WHOA! how did I miss this? :O

>Hagiwara Kazushi

Finish Bastard!!, you lazy bastard.
Jan 31, 2016 7:16 AM

Sep 2013
Want "sent to another world" anime? A good one? Watch Twelve Kingdoms. I can already tell this show is gonna be bad, unfortunately.
Jan 31, 2016 10:18 PM

Aug 2015
>Original
>24 EP long.
= Got my hopes up.

>Reads synopsis
>Watches the poster
>2 boys, no girls (= No Harem)

DIS gonna be SH¡T !
Feb 1, 2016 9:25 PM

May 2014
If it's two cours I'd hope it had a more appealing plot. Maybe it will be alright at least
Feb 15, 2016 2:44 PM
Dec 2015
It's really funny that you people are judging this by the synopsis and condemning it to boring or bland or not deserving of a 2-cour. I'm new to MAL but seriously, you can't judge anything before it even begins. Also, if it's not interesting to you, others can find it interesting. Yes, it might have been done to death but cliches are cliches because they work. I for one, like the fantasy genre and the MC type who are pure-hearted with a flaw here and there and male friendships/bonding in a shonen.

Also, deciding whether an anime is deserving a 2-cour base on what they think they want to see is ridiculous. You're not the one investing in this, the creators might really like these sort of stories. It's the same, why does Yaoi gets animated/sequel than *insert series* here. Not everything is for you alone.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - 44 minutes ago

0 by Aiimee »»
44 minutes ago

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
1 hour ago

» 'Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs

Nioxys - Yesterday

1 by Sleabedybarb »»
2 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

8 by DARM11 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.