Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2016 11:10 AM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She felt something hit her head from behind and got knocked forward a little. "What the-" "meow" she reached for her head and pulled the cat off. She stared at it for a minute before laughing. "I thought someone threw something at me. But it turns out to be a cat. Hi there cutie" she nuzzles her nose against the cats nose.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2013
Tsuda Offee

He smiled as his fingers tapped away on the small phone in both of their hands, the game becoming more and more intense. "hmpf, yeah i can understand any animal, Luna just wants attention and to be petted by all the strangers, he a lot more friendly than most kittens.Oh? I don't need to distract you to win." Tsuda said as his score started to rise above hers, he was going for the win.
Mar 3, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2015

Karasawa Akane

Akane raised an eyebrow slightly Soujiro explained the real reason he was hosting the party, using it as a test to see if the SC and MC were assholes or not.

"I can think of a few other ways to test them, but this way works too." She said, looking around rooftop once more, noting that there were more people showing up.

"So, any idea how we tell SC and MC apart from us "normal" students? Special uniform? Armband?" She asked Soujiro, as he seemed to have just a little bit more experience with how things worked in this school than she did.
Mar 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Nov 2009

she smirked as her fingers tapped away on tsuda's phone which was in both of their hands, the game becoming harder as tsuda was winning "I will not lose" her motivation to win pushes her to tap her fingers faster and eventually catch up to him even if he was winning just by a bit.

Luna (the cat)
-purs and cuddles up to yumi as he has taking a liking to her
Mar 3, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2013
Tsuda Offee

The song was coming to an end as Tsuda looked up at Alice and spoke "your gonna lose" he teased her, his fingers moving just as quick as hers. He had started to notice more students coming around, but he didn't let it break his concentration on the game.
Mar 3, 2016 2:33 PM

Jul 2014
Alex Antiqua

Percentage Unraveled: 0m

Looking at the moral committee president removing her jacket was captivating. Alex found himself staring and looked away quickly as she looked at him. He didn't want to seem weird, so he decided to act as if nothing had happened.
"It's quite hot today indeed"
Saying this, he looked up at the sun and shielded his eyes with one hand while loosening his tie with the other hand, Looking back toward Seth he gave her a sweet smile and placed his hand on her waist, walking her into the party.
"Sounds like everyone's having fun up here"
he said to her, then frowning in her direction.
"What if he finds out you're from the Moral committee?"
He asked her quietly as he walked with her to the edge of the roof and looked out over the town.
Mar 3, 2016 2:33 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Fantastic, more people, Alias thought with a sigh, hm more people to mess with as well. He wasnt liking what was happening, it had interrupted the former peace that had been up here. The nerve of some people, he thought one as he glanced at the supposed host, Soujiro. That guy was surely looking for some trouble, and Alias was tempted to go and throw some at him, then again...more people to mess with.

Walking over to the supposed host, he had already been approached by another girl, and he'd caught him whispering a few words, what luck, in Alias's eyes, this wasnt just a friendly barbeque, but who knows. Approaching the fellow from behind, he tapped his shoulder "Ahem, Moral Committee here." Alias said looking at the boy dead serious, one would think Alias actually was with the Moral Committee, though the truth of it was laughable. "Care to explain whats going on young man, i havent heard of an official barbeque on school property, have you?".
Issa
Mar 3, 2016 2:44 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm Reaper

He noticed one of the moral committee members go up to someone who looked like they were running the party. She seemed agitated at him. The he noticed the boy had no shirt on. He walked up to the two. "Is something going on here?"
Mar 3, 2016 2:49 PM

Nov 2009

it wasn't long before the game came to an end, and Alice had lost. this really irritated her as she had never lost a game before. "hmph" she turned her head to the side making her long blonde hair flow in the wind
"ahem... you are really good, I'll admit it's the first time I've been beat in this game. psh.. but don't get your hopes up, I won't let it happen again" she says teasingly and playing around with him

"hey, there are actually more people here than before, so I guess the BBQ was a success" she simply commented after looking around and seeing all the new people that had come
Mar 3, 2016 3:00 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She let out a sigh of happiness. "Ah, cats are really the best." She let the cat on the head for a little more. "Well cutie, as much as I love you, we should find your owner yeah? Before I get any ideas to keep you to myself" she laughs and turns around to look for the owner. Wait, how am I supposed to know who the owner is? .... Well only one way to find out then. She held up the cat. "Who's the owner of this cat?"
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 3:30 PM

Nov 2009
"hai" she raises her hand so that yumi saw her "that's my cat, it tends to wonder off at times but she tends to come back to me always in the end"
Mar 3, 2016 3:38 PM

May 2013
Tsuda Offee

He smiled a childish grin at his victory, before hearing her 'hmpf' and watching her turn away. She admits she had never been beaten before in the game, was it true? He didn't know, but he wasn't about to back down now. "heh, good luck." was all the boy said before looking around at the crowd that had gathered. "looks that way." another short lived sentence, he was always more of listener than a talker, which most people would have suspected something by now.
Mar 3, 2016 3:43 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She looked over towards the voice and saw a girl with her hand raised. She smiled as she walked over to her. "Hi I'm Yumi. You're cat flung itself at my head. Not that I minded." She laughs and hands the cat over to her. "What's the little cuties name?"
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2009

she turns to yumi and smiles "I'm Alice Francoise, its also nice to meet you, that's my cat, her name is Luna. I thought it be an appropriate name for her" she smiles and turned to tsuda "this is my friend, tsuda.. well I just meet him today but I think we are gonna be the best of friends" she giggles a bit as she said that last part
Mar 3, 2016 3:49 PM

Aug 2013

He was about to respond when someone he thought was from the MC had came up to him, requesting why he threw the BBQ. Soujiro reverted back to his fun and snarky side and looked at the guy.

"Wow. When I said 'no MC or SC members allowed at the party', I meant it. If you're affiliated with either of them, then get the hell out. You can come back when the party is over, but for now, it belongs to the good people of Mirai High who wanna have a good time. If you all are having a good time, say 'Yahoo!'" He said, waiting for a response.
LeCroweMar 3, 2016 3:56 PM
Mar 3, 2016 3:53 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm Reaper

"Hey she asked you a question boy. Now answer or I'll kick you off the roof myself." He didn't want to intervene but it was his job to make sure rules are followed.
Mar 3, 2016 3:58 PM

Aug 2013

It was then that he finally noticed the teacher standing there. Well, sensei, there is nothing in the rules of the school that says I can't have a party up here, so I decided to throw one. Since I'm the host, however, I said around the school that nobody from the MC or SC can attend such party. So, can you please throw that guy out instead? He's crashing the party that people are having fun at. He told the teacher.
Mar 3, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm Reaper

"I didn't say that the party wasn't allowed. I said that you had to answer the question. And I can't throw him out, this is public property. Now answer the question dam it!
Mar 3, 2016 4:08 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

"As you just heard, i asked you a question, answer it ir their will be consequences. And who are you to tell me to get off the roof, this is a public place, an you're abusing it for reasons that are not specified, if you want to host an event like this, please ask the student council" Alias wgo was testing how far he could keep up the Moral Committee act, was geting quiet amused.

The boy Soujiro though, gave him some attitude, which was of course ticking him off but at the same time making his act all the more believable "Now wrap this little party of yours up will you."
Issa
Mar 3, 2016 4:09 PM

Aug 2013

Okay, I'll answer the question. No one said I can throw the part because I just decided to throw it myself. It's not official since I didn't ask anyone I can throw it, but it's not against any rules and it's causing no problems, so I'm doing no wrong here. Though, since this is a 'public place', I guess you authority idiots can stay...but, you're not getting food. He stated, then opened the grill. Now, who wanted the cheeseburger? He asked, waiting for a reply.
LeCroweMar 3, 2016 4:13 PM
Mar 3, 2016 4:17 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm Reaper

"Your fine to have your party." He turned to the other boy and leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Did you really think you could gat away with that."
Mar 3, 2016 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She laughed. "Yeah you chose a fitting name for her!" She heard some commotion from the other people and turned to watch. "Oh so this was a public party then." She walked over when she heard Soujiro offer food. "Hi! I wasn't the one who asked for it, but can I have one too?"
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 4:34 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

"Decent actor wasnt I, he sure bought it. You ruined my fun, what now am i getting in trouble for impersonating a Moral Committee member?" he whispered back with a chuckle. Alias who had his chances of amusment taken away from him was heart broken. Well not really, but still. He strutted back over to Airi, who had been sitting down, knelt down and rested his head on her shoulder. "Still no tour, see anyone can mess with people" he said as he closed his eyes.
Issa
Mar 3, 2016 4:38 PM

Aug 2013

As he waited for a reply, a girl walked up to him and asked if she can have a cheeseburger. He gave a bright smile and made her one. Of course you can. Here you go. He said, handing her a plate with a cheeseburger and a grilled potato on it. He also gave her a fork. It was also then that he went to the door and dragged in a cooler full of soda and water. Also, you can get a drink too. He said, opening it up by the grill.
Mar 3, 2016 4:42 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
"Yay! Thanks!" She took the plate and went over to the cooler. "Why'd you throw this party though? Like what's the occasion?" She said as she picked up a can of soda.
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 4:46 PM

Nov 2009

Alice turned tsuda "do you also want to go there and get some food?"
Mar 3, 2016 4:49 PM

Aug 2013

Before he went back to grilling, the girl asked him a question about why he threw the party. He had his reason of trying to get the attention of the authority and the reason that he could, but he actually thought about what this BBQ represented. With that, he gave a generous smile.

Because...I just wanna have fun once and a while. Life can be hard and painful with constant struggles and emotional rollercoasters, so I thought I could brighten my day, along with others, but throwing this party. Maybe it's just me...but, I just wanted to not be bored.

Wow... Sekai said in Soujiro's head, actually surprised from his words.
LeCroweMar 3, 2016 5:06 PM
Mar 3, 2016 4:58 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She stared at him for a minute before she smiled widely. "You seem like an awesome person! I would give you a high five but my hands are kinda full."
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 5:06 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

Ashe quietly entered the rooftop party. She wasn't surprised to see so many people since she had smelled the food from stories below. Since the area was so populated, Ashe had no trouble joining in the festivities without disturbing the ebb. The words "awesome person!" led her directly to Soujiro, who seemed proud, and Yumi, who was without a doubt hungry. "Excuse me." She interjected, hoping to catch the attention of either person.
RP characters: Freya
Mar 3, 2016 5:12 PM

Aug 2013

There's no need to call me awesome. I'm just a rebellious free spirit kind of guy. He said with an awkward laugh, then suddenly, a girl came up to then as if she wanted to get attention. Attention whore.

And I had some hope for you...god dammit. She sighed in Soujiro's head.

Yes? Do you want some food? He asked the girl (Ashera) that came out of nowhere.
Mar 3, 2016 5:14 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She shrugged and took a big bite from the cheese burger. She heard a girl say "excuse me" and turned her head. Her cheeks were puffed out because it was filled with food. She chewed her food and gave the girl a mumble to acknowledge her.
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 5:20 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

Lovely! Success! Ashe flashed a quick smile to Yumi before replying to the boy whose abruptness rivaled her own. "I've eaten, thank you. I'm looking for... the host actually. Care to point him out?" She put a hand over the metal plated on her left arm. Something about the fiery heat both disturbed and calmed her.
Mar 3, 2016 5:27 PM

Aug 2013

When the girl asked who the host was, he raised his hand and pointed at himself. You're looking at him. The name is Soujiro Yamashita and this is my first day here. Nice to meet you two. He said, looking at both Yumi and Ashera.

Before you start making rivals with people who are trying to be nice, why don't you just hold on and actually listen to what she says and her actions? Sekai tells Soujiro.
Mar 3, 2016 5:31 PM

May 2013
Tsuda Offee

He looked at her as he called him her friend already, he didn't really mind, he just wouldn't say the same for her. He watched as luna returned to Alice then nodded when she asked him if he wanted to go get some food.

Walking over to where Soujiro was he attempted to answer him but Yumi jumped in first. After she got her food he spoke up "i had the cheeseburger." he said before waiting to receive his food. When prompted Tsuda spoke up "Yahoo" he said hopeing to help.
Mar 3, 2016 5:32 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm Reaper

He wasn't letting the boy off the hook. He walked up to him and pulled out a siringe. "As punishment I want a blood sample."
Mar 3, 2016 5:37 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She just stood there looking back forth at the people and conintued to eat. She swallowed her food and looked at Soujiro. "I'm Yumi. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before asking for food" she laughs a little. "I mean... Priorities right?"
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 5:39 PM

Aug 2013

Now, the guy who originally wanted a cheeseburger came up and asked for it, to which Soujiro gave him a similar plate like Yumi's that had a cheeseburger, a grilled potatoe, and a fork. He also took another bite of his banana muffin.
LeCroweMar 3, 2016 5:51 PM
Mar 3, 2016 5:45 PM

Jan 2016
(Not you @shalabi)

Mar 2014
Ashera

Once again she smiled at Yumi. The girl's unkempt manners made if difficult to discern a proper response, so Ashe kept it simple. She decided to focus on the self-proclaimed host, Soujiro. "Nice indeed. My name is Ashe..." She bowed slightly, the words if you say so passing her thoughts. Between food, and uncooperative 'guests', Soujiro seemed rather occupied, and Ashe saw no reason to interfere herself, not yet. "Who granted you formal permission, Yamashita?"

Nov 2009

she followas closely behind tsuda "I want some ribs!" she says right after she hears tsuda ask for his food . " you most also be rich to be able to afford all this food" she says as she looks at the host
SakuraSweetHeartMar 3, 2016 5:54 PM
Mar 3, 2016 5:47 PM

Jan 2016
Dang it I'm not interacting with that character.
Mar 3, 2016 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
(Oooh. My bad. Everyone, change your responses.)
Mar 3, 2016 5:51 PM

Mar 2014
(I will remain steadfast in my heartlessness.)
Mar 3, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2016
(I'm so sorry I should be more clear.) :(
Mar 3, 2016 5:55 PM

Aug 2013

Before he took another bite of his banana muffin, he immediately stopped when the girl asked him that question. He turned to the girl with a grin and looked into her eyes. Nobody, but there is nothing in the school rules keeping me from running a school BBQ event, so there's no reason to stop it...nor a reason for the SC or MC to complain. He said, then took another bite of his banana muffin.

After he replied, he talked to the girl who asked for ribs. Sure, I'll give you some. He said, giving her half a rack of ribs. This is a nice rack of ribs, but maybe I wanna see a different kind of rack. He said to Alice with a perverted grin, but when she asked her other question, he simply smiled. Well, my grandma is. She owns a muffin factory and gives me these and a good allowance every week. He said, holding up the last piece of his banana muffin before finishing it off.
LeCroweMar 3, 2016 6:25 PM
Mar 3, 2016 6:44 PM

Jun 2013
Yumi
She squinted at Soujiro when he made the "rack" joke. "I'm sure there's a shoe rack in your dorm now. You can look at it when you get back." She looked at Alice and grinned. She finished up eating the cheeseburger when she stopped and stared at Soujiro wide eyed. "YOUR GRANDMA" she swallowed the last bite and wiped her mouth. "YOUR GRANDMA OWNS A MUFFIN FACTORY??? That's so freaking awesome!"
[/center]
Mar 3, 2016 6:45 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

To be honest she didn't ask due to concern of rules and regulations, but instead because she wanted to verify just who was in charge around here. The lack of information provided by Soujiro was irritating. "I believe there are fire regulations in place, but I haven't taken the time to verify anything myself..." She spoke quietly, mostly to herself. "Very well." Ashe declared with conviction "I don't mind acting as a supervisor for an event as harmless as this. It's only proper for the Student Council to work in accommodation with the students' wishes. It's just as you said. There's no reason to complain, however I'll be forced to take action if anything goes awry. I ask for your understanding, gracious host." Ashe bowed once more, feeling her personality shift quickly to match her dogma.
Mar 3, 2016 6:46 PM

Nov 2009

She tilt her head to the side trying to figure out what he ment with that statement. maybe he was saying another type of ribs. "oh! I've had those before, my dad always brings theme to me every now and then. it taste even better when it's him and not a maid bring it to me" she looked down a bit but quickly snapped out of it.

"oh, nice" she takes the plate and looks at it while blushing as she didn't normaly eat ribs being "lady like maybe I should sneak out so I can really enjoy this..
"you most be working so hard to be able to tend to everyone. well I appreciate your hard work to have everyone new together so we can all make friends" she gives him a bright smile
she then looks at yumi "yeah, guess it means he gets delicious muffins all the time!! so lucky"
Mar 3, 2016 7:00 PM

Aug 2013

Baka! Hentai! You deserved for them to not get that joke of yours, perv. Sekai told him in his head.

Soujiro was a bit confused on why people was so overexcited over muffins, but he just reached into his bag and pulled out two, white cards with his number on them. He gave one to Alice and another to Yumi. If you two like muffins, I'll get my grandma to send me a box full of muffins you probably haven't seen before. We'll have a muffin party, if you two agree. He asked with a smile. Also, for some reason, he handed one to Ashera as well. Maybe you can join as well...?
Mar 3, 2016 7:07 PM

Jan 2016
Dr. Grimm

Upon seeing the kids inaction he decided to let it go. He put his cigar back in his mouth and walked back to the grill. "I'll take a steak, if you don't mind." He ask the kid. "Oh and after this party please do not walk around school with no shirt, you look like some dead person I would dissect."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.