Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 12, 2016 12:52 AM

Feb 2, 2016 7:31 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

Her long white hair fluttered in the wind. She stood at the fence at looked at the entrance gate, where old and new students came and gathered. "How nice." There was the new student council member Levy and the MC prez Seth. People made new bonds early. It was going to be a great year. She hoped that she would be able to do her best for the students as the Student Council President. "You can do it." she whispered to herself.

Feb 2, 2016 7:55 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He was sitting on top of the entrance to the rooftop looking at the student council president doing some cringe worthy anime sh@t. He came here to take some nice and fresh air and was just about done doing that so he decided to talk with the student council pres because why not? He was feeling bored anyway. "Are you training to become an gal game heroine?" he asked her still sitting there.

Feb 2, 2016 8:16 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She turned around, when she heard someone. It was a boy who had called her form behind her. "Eh? No way." It was Masahiro. "What are you doing here? I didn't think anybody would find me on the rooftop." It was a bit embarrassing, now that she thought about it. She gave him a delicate but confident smile. "Shouldn't you be down there instead? The new school year is just about to start. It wouldn't be bad to make some new friends and to strengthen old bonds."

Feb 2, 2016 8:26 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

"I should be doing what i think is best for me and that is sitting upp here and taking in some fresh air. Besides i'm not too good with crouds." he replies to her slowly moving himself to sit in a more confortable position. "Besides aren't you the one that shouldn't be wasting time up here? You got all student council stuff to do."
Modified by ChadNegro, Feb 2, 2016 8:36 AM

Feb 2, 2016 8:32 AM

Allyson Williams

Allyson had come up to the rooftop to tag the walls in peace, a peace swiftly disrupted by the presence of the pair. She would have judged the girl for talking to herself but that was something Allyson herself was abundantly guilty of herself. After putting the final touches onto her piece, a spray painted depiction of an angel holding a heart between her hands, she quickly stuffed her aerosol cans back into her bag and nonchalantly walked towards the two, the exit standing between them.

"Don't mind me, just up here for the fresh air." She said in passing with a lethargic nod of her head as a salut.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 2, 2016 8:37 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She nodded. "I see. Well, it's nice up here." Chiyuri took a seat right next to him. "I did most of the student council stuff already, I'm just taking a break. The real work is just about to come. Balancing the clubs' budgets will be a pain. Besides, have you decided on a club already?" she said, knowing that he hasn't chosen a club. "Ah, I don't want to push you. I'm just curious." she added.

Suddenly a red haired girl came from behind the walls. Chiyuri hadn't even noticed her before she talked to them. "Uh, sure."

Feb 2, 2016 8:58 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He simply gave a glance at the red haired girl and then turned his attention back to the pres.

He looked at as she comes and sits besides him"Always so deligent. Well, that's one thing i admire about you." He then touches his chin thinking about the club thingy "I still don't know. Besides, it's going to take too much of my time and wont allow me to do my vi-" he stopped when he realised he was about to give himself away. "St-studies. I need at least beat you once."

Feb 2, 2016 9:14 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She blushed a bit, because she wasn't used to be admired for such a thing. In the past she had always thought that being like her is normal, until she got in touch with the outside world. "Thanks.", was all she could say.
Chiyuri tilted her head a bit, when he stopped, but didn't think much about it. "Studies, heh? I didn't know you that were so eager to beat me. I'll have to do my best then, hehe." It was really important for her to get good results in everything she did, to make herself the perfect successor of her family. She couldn't let anyone else become the head. "Why don't you join the stride club? We'd be delighted to have you there. Parcours are a lot of fun!"

Feb 2, 2016 9:48 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He was relieved that she didn't catch on that he was talking about his vigilantism. That wouldn't be good, a hero cannot lose his secret identity. "It has nothing to do with you really. It's just that you get the best grades and i think that i am the best so i should get better. Don't take it like a compliment." He then cracked his knuckles as he has the hobby to do it out of nowhere for no reason "Parcours? Why should i learn to fli from my enemies." No wonder that sport came from France. He fought to himself as a joke. He did ofcourse not think that France was a cowardice country but the jokes he reads on the internet are quiet entertaining.

Feb 2, 2016 10:13 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She sighed. "Aww, that's too bad. I thought I had finally found an worthy opponent." It was great to talk to him so casually though. He didn't see her as some kind of unreachable creature, it was kind of nice. She smiled. "You got it totally wrong! Stride is not about running away, it's about connecing to each other. Teamwork is the most important thing." But then she thought about it and came to a conclusion. Masahiro seemed like the type who wanted to be alone rather than socializing all the time. "I guess you'd rather work alone though, don't you?"

Feb 2, 2016 10:25 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

"Are you trying to challenge me? Because that sounds like you're trying to challenge me." He was getting pumped on her comment about an opponent. After all he is the type that likes a good challenge. "Connecting with each others? Could you say anything more cringe worthy?" he said as he cringed. This was turning into a typicall conversation from a shoujo manga between the deligent heroin and the deliquent. "I would socialize with people if there were people that wanted to socialize with me. people usually look at me like im some kind of freak show!"

Feb 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Kuriyama Chiyuri

So he thought of it as a way to challenge him? She chuckled. "Well then, I, Kuriyama Chiyuri challenge you." She rarely talked or interacted with him, so this was a refreshing change. It made her want to do her best even more, to show that she's worthy, but also to show that she sees everyone as people who deserve respect.
"And connecting is important when it comes to sports. How is a football team supposed to work if everyone just wants to be the one who scores the goal? It too is important to work together when it comes to striding. And you-" she said and looked him in the eyes, "-have to do something about socializing yourself. Just take up some courage." She stood up. "Don't understand me wrong. I'm just worried about my classmates and schoolmates, which of course includes you. You are all precious to me. "

Feb 2, 2016 11:44 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He crins at her challenge "Challenge accepted." he said with a very eager voice but it was really surprising how they were actually having a long lasting conversation. Usually they only exchange a few words here and there but never a casual conversation.
"Then i guess team sports are not a thing for me." he replied. Like he said before, it is not because he doesn't like to socialize rather it is other people that usually don't want to get involved with him since he is very loud and usually say what he got in his mind without care. When she started looking at him he the eyes he got confused. For him looking at him in the eyes is challenging him but at the same time this is the first time a girl has ever done this. Not strange that he felt a bit embarrased but a proud boy like him would never let that out. He stares back "You shouldn't be worried about someone like me. I can take care of myself. You people always think that people need helping just because they are different." He meant the first part but the second part just came out like that.
Modified by ChadNegro, Feb 2, 2016 11:48 AM

Feb 2, 2016 12:44 PM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She crossed her arms and blinked her eyes quite a few times. Is he serious... "Heh? It's just natural, isn't it? I thought you want to socialize since you said you would if you could. I never said that I'm going to help you. Well, I'm not your mom." She hoped that he wouldn't misunderstand her. "I just want... that people can go their own way. Do what they want to do. And you want to socialize, don't you? Where there's a will, there's a way. I don't think that everybody needs help, nevertheless, everybody deserves someone who they can come back to if they for some reason just happen to need help."
She turned away, looking at the deep blue sky. "It's okay if you disagree with me. I just want you to know that you're not alone if you need help, you know?" Did she say too much? Probably. She expected some kind of come back from him. Her thoughts were a bit jumbled up after saying so much at once. She began to snicker. "That was corny, wasn't it? I'm sorry that you have to listen to my sudden outbursts."

Feb 2, 2016 2:46 PM

Watanabe, Masahiro

People aren't usually this nice with him. He looks like some kind of delinquent right of 90's animes. His spiky hair looks like it could actually cut someone, the scar on his forehead looks like something he got from a gang war and his always frowning face made him look angry at all times. He didn't really know what to make of this person. Was she nice or was she playing nice? "Hmmph! Damn right that was corny. I mean who talks like that in this day and age. Not counting animes." he said crossing his arms "Well thank you for trying to be helpfull anyways. Ill re-think about that invitation of yours."

Feb 2, 2016 3:56 PM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Ehehehe..." She did lack common sense sometimes. However, she didn't let that drag herself down. "Well, but I'm normal right? Sometimes I just feel so out of place." She knew that that feeling would never go away, but it was her own decision that led to this. Sacrifices had to be made. "Nevertheless, I'm always there for everyone, you included." she said with a rather faint smile.

Feb 4, 2016 11:19 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

"Here for me?" she was getting a bit too familiar with him now, it's true that they did know each others for sometime but they almost never exchanged words. Masahiro started to remember one thing his father always told him when he was going to play with a female friend "Women are dangerous beings. They may look frail, gentle and nice to you but once they get into your pouche, they suck everything out of you leaving you dry to die." huh? Well she's definitly getting very familiar with me altho we don't know each others too well. She must be after something... "I appretiate your concern pres. I do like that you are taking your job seriously. This world is filled with slackers, seeing some people that work hard to help is kinda nice." he said giving out a slight smile. Or maybe she's just doing her job as the pres. I'm certainly overthinking this.

Feb 4, 2016 12:00 PM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"You're flattering me. I just have a goal that I want to reach and the determination, that's all." Yeah, taking over a big and mighty clan. No problems at all. Sigh. It's sometimes a pain, but it was still her dream.
She was about to go when she noticed something weird on the edge of a wall. There was some spray there. She approached the wall and turned around the corner... when she found a beautiful spray painting of an angel on the other wall. It hasn't been there when she had come to the rooftop, so it must have been the red haired girl's doing. The painting was without a doubt very artistic, but spray painting the rooftop's walls wasn't exactly allowed. "Are you kidding me..." She wouldn't have thought that there would be such trouble so early in the school year. "Geez." Chiyuri didn't even know the name of the girl. She had no other choice than to contact the MC prez, Seth, so she took out her phone and sent an SMS.

A purple-red haired girl sprayed something on the walls on the rooftop. She is gone now, so that's all I know about that. Do you think that you can find her?

She then put her phone back into her pocket.

Feb 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Watanabe, Masahiro

"Goal huh?" his respect for her kind of went up with that comment. He respected people that had a clear goal and would do whatever to reach that goal. I didn't matter what the goal was.
He looked at her walking to the edge of a wall where he heard her talking to herself "Something the matter?"

Feb 4, 2016 12:36 PM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Look at that. It seems that the girl that left earlier is a troublemaker."
She pointed at the spray painted wall. "I just contacted the MC. Let's hope that the prez got my message. Ah right, I forgot something." She took out her phone again and took a pic of the wall. "I'll head down. Are you coming?" she said and left the rooftop.

Feb 4, 2016 1:01 PM

Watanabe, Masahiro

Trouble maker? Looks like my job is about to start He was dissapointed and at the same time exited that trouble started so soon. Even if it's just over a small graffity. "Sure why not? I got nothing else to do anyways and it's surprisingly entertaining discussing with you." he said as he stood up and followed her.

(where to?)

Feb 4, 2016 1:12 PM

(The entrance gate)

Feb 21, 2016 1:06 PM

Rin arrived and she took out a notebook and began drawing her surroundings

Feb 23, 2016 5:58 AM

Airi

Airi, had somehow managed to find her way to the schools rooftop, it wasnt that hard a feat, since all she did was go up a few flights of stairs till she found the door leading to the rooftop. She stretched over the railing and looked down, she was pretty high up and Airi loved it, she loved seeing she was higher then everyone else, though that didnt apply tothe few kids already on the rooftop. No one here seamed to interest her, she had only recently arrived and hadnt met many people so maybe that was the case, people seemed to stare a bit at her as they would walk in and out of the rooftop, nothing she wasnt used to.
I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.

-Sarah Jessica Parker

Feb 23, 2016 4:06 PM

Alias Von Baiyan

Alias having intentionally dropped his pack of cigarettes and necklace for The Moral Committee president, had to go on and buy a new one from a nearby super market, it was pretty much a drag because he'd been tired out while sparring with a teacher before hand. Pretty tired, he decided he'd go up to the rooftop and air out, it was a pretty nice day out and the breeze was cool, not cold nor warm but just right. Going up the stairs Alias jumped on the railing and balanced on it, this was very much close to where the blue haired girl Airi had been standing, intending to get her attention.
Issa

Feb 23, 2016 4:14 PM

Airi

Slightly tiltig her head to look up at the boy, he was standing to the right if her right on the railing. This was diffrent, no one had tried to get her attention like that before, but it still didnt impress her at all "Hmph, you're trying to show off aren't you, well just to let you know, it's not working" She said not even making eye contact with the boy, she hadnt quite got a good look at him yet, nor did she like to, what did catch her attention was his silver hair, one of her favorite colors aside from blue.
I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.

-Sarah Jessica Parker

Feb 23, 2016 4:21 PM

Alias Von Baiyan

His intention was never to show off, so what he could balance on a railing, millions of others could do it, but it did work, he did get her attention. "But it did work, i got your attention didnt I? It seems i did" He said with a slight smirk as he hopped down the railing to the other side facing her. She was a sight to look at but he felt a little chilly as he got closer, "Why are you up here, surely you have better things to do" He asked, his smirk widening.
Issa

Feb 23, 2016 4:31 PM

Airi

Hm this guy, Airi felt warmer as he got closer, no one had had this affect on her before, maybe it was some supernaural power of his, she knew their were lots of other kids with powers, naybe his was fire or something, it felt a bit nice, she liked it. "You.... I could ask you the same question" she said looking straight into his eyes, he didnt seem tempted or anything by her looks, it felt like he'd experienced people like her before, nevertheless, if it wasnt for his warmth she wouldnt be comfortable at all around him, though this didnt show at all it was just her mind playing tricks on her she liked to think. "Im here because i dont know anyone, and i cant find any better places around to hang out" she liked to be staight forward or rather she felt like she had to be straight forward with him.

-Sarah Jessica Parker

Feb 23, 2016 4:38 PM

Alias Von Baiyan

"Well darling, you're in luck, you know me, thats probably as many people you'd like to know" he said jokingly, he didnt think shed have a hard time finding friends, unless her personality was trash which so far it was alright. "I could show you around, i mean only if i hear a few nice words" he teased he wasnt all serious he was going to show her around anyway, but why not have someone excite him a bit. He wasssss a bit bored.
Issa

Feb 24, 2016 12:09 PM

Airi

He wanted to show her around, typical, just like any other guy would, but there was a catch, he wanted a few nice words in return "I like your silver hair" she said with a smile, she did indeed twas one of the features she found interesting about him, she liked how she had to look up a bit to make eye contact with him, since he was a bit taller then her, she liked how their was a hint of smoke to his smell, nothing too overpowering, just a hint, she smoked on occasions as well, but never when anyone else was looking.

-Sarah Jessica Parker

Feb 26, 2016 6:16 PM

Alias Von Baiyan

She liked his hair...a common compliment, he wasnt expecting anything better then that. "Weaaaaaaak" he moaned in a taunting manner, his teachers gave him better compliments then that, if his teachers could do it then this girl can too. "Put more effort into it, surely you can do better then that".

Alias, though he looked it, didnt at all feel like moving around or touring the school, he barely had time to fool around himself, and he didnt know the school and better then the girl before him did. He never did catch her name, it was awfully rude that he didnt introduce himself, he was taught otherwise. He wasnt quiet feeling it, maybe he was just tired out and needed some rest, he didnt want to snoke but hid body said otherwise. Pulling out a cigarette and lighter he put it in his mouth and lit it, sliding the lighter back into his pocket he took a puff and blew to the right away from the girl.

"Alias, Alias Von Baiyan, thats my name of course, and i havent quite caught yours".
Issa

Feb 26, 2016 6:30 PM

Fetch Bailey

"Oh well this is just lovely," Fetch exclaimed once she reached the roof with Jack in a tone so deadpan you'd swear it it was sarcastic; and you'd be right. Kind of hard to see the beauty in the world when you can't find beauty in your own world.

"Oh and look, there's people here. Damn, and I was planning to rape you," she said monotonusly, slamming her clenched fist into her open palm, which produced an audible metal clang upon impact.

"Not a robot..." she repeated as she squinted in awkwardness.

Feb 26, 2016 6:57 PM

Jack laughed a little not sure if that was ajoke or not

"Doesnt matter anyways" he said witha shrug "you have no reason to rape me so why would you"he added

Feb 26, 2016 7:17 PM

Fetch Bailey

"Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure there are plenty of reasons why a girl might rape you," she joked, or did she, her expression and tone not shedding much light on the situation... which was to be expected at this stage.

"So, tell me about why your power is perceived as a curse to you?" She asked nonchalantly as she leaned her arm against the railing by the edge of the roof. That proved swiftly to be a mistake as the weight of her body crushed the rail she rested against, almost causing her to fall off the roof before she recovered.

"Oh yes.. How could I forget," she said with shake of her head after giving her hands a stern glance as if she was about to scold a child.

"God love the first guy that ever pressurises me into giving him a hand job"

Feb 26, 2016 7:22 PM

Chikara Mukui (Chi)

As he walked out on to the roof he could feel the cool breeze through his hair. This would make a good place to meditate and clear his head. Since he just joined Mirai he was a bit nervous so he thought he could clear his head up hear. He let out a soft sigh as he noticed other people on the roof.

"Well at least I can try to meditate up hear" he murmured to himself as he sat down cross legged on the roof. He placed his rapier in front of him an reached out his palms he. spawned two small disks white in color and made them slowly orbit around him in opposite directions. He focused on his breathing and making the disk go exactly where they should go, relaxing his body and clearing his mind.

Feb 26, 2016 7:39 PM

Jack looked at her

"Im just an average guy" he said to her then heard her question then rolled up his sleeve and undid some bandages revealthing many cuts

"My power hurts me when its in use" he said to her

Feb 26, 2016 7:55 PM

Fetch Bailey

"I dunno about that now. For an average guy you have the ability to be abnormally strong and quick. I'm sure some of the more flabby cunted schoolgirls here will be all over you once they catch wind of how fast and hard you can give it. Maybe a few closet sissies might want in on that too. Who knows?" She said, throwing up her arms signifying that she, for one, didn't know.

She had certainly seen his scars after he presented them to her but she remained unphased by them. Moving closer to Jack, she traced her finger along one of the healed scars before looking up at him.

"With your powers you have the potential to do so much good. And if you choose to do such good then you should be proud of every cut you receive. They could become more than a curse; instead, a constant reminder of who you are and what you have fought for. A source of strength found in your weakness. It's almost poetic," she said as she stepped away from him slightly, having gotten a little too close while examining those cuts.

Only now did she realise the boy, whom now meditated peacefully, had arrived. She would have said hello but he seemed busy... And talking to strangers gave her severe anxiety.
Modified by King-in-Yellow, Feb 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Feb 26, 2016 8:01 PM

Alias Von Baiyan

A few people had headed up to the rooftop, and made quite a ruckess as well. The grey haired girl that entered with a boy, had made a clanging noise by palming her clenched fist. At first thought he was a bit confused, until the thought of a female Wolverine crossed his mind he managed not to choke on his cigarette and hold back a laugh. The thought of her being overweight as she demolished the rail she had leaned on had made him spit out his cigarette and suffer from a coughing fit for about 7 seconds.

Managing to regain his sences he straightened himself up and stretched his arms high up, hed wasted a ciggarette, which he didnt care about anymore since his day had already been made. Hed looked towards the two with a smirk, after rubbinghis face and making sure hed picked up the cigarette and burnt it away.
Issa

Feb 26, 2016 8:05 PM

Ace sighed

"True but eventually this power will kill me" he said looking up to the sky

"I just came here to hopefully get rid of the side effect or lessen the damage it does to me" he said with a smile

Feb 26, 2016 8:09 PM

Chikara Mukui (Chi)

The feeling of someone watching him sent a shiver down his spine causing him to lose concentration. The disk flickered brightly and vanished. "Darn it." He sighed. Realizing that he had lost his focus he got up off the ground, grabbed his rapier, and made his way to the two people standing at the rail. "Salutations my fellow peers. It is a pleasure to get to acquainted with the two of you. My name is Chikara Mukui, but you may refer to me simply as Chi. May I inquire on what your two names might be?
Modified by Neko--kun, Feb 26, 2016 8:15 PM

Feb 26, 2016 8:12 PM

Kurai_Tomodatchi
H.. Hello?
If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?
If I ever want to change, would this all remain the same?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frisky_Knuckles&sclick=1]

Feb 26, 2016 8:13 PM

Fetch Bailey

Was that because of her, she thought as she tapped her chin with a finger and pensively hummed whole she peered at Alias with her dead, grey eyes. She hoped he didn't think she was fat or anything, she thought as she looked at her chest and pinched the belly of her small frame. The humour of the thought came shortly after, though there was no sign of it registering on her face. If anything, Fetch was too skinny; though metal bones tend to bring out the worst in a weighing scale.

"Hmm, interesting. I do hope you succeed in that escapade. You seem nice I guess," she said to Jack, bringing her attention back to him after having been focusing on the smoker.

Fetch squeaked when the boy suddenly came up to her and immediately asked for her name. This conversation was moving to quickly for herald she found herself instinctively taking a step back and leveling her eyes just below his so it looked like she was staring at him but wasn't, thankfully, eye contact intimidated her. "My name is Fetch... and yes, I know it's a terrible name."
Modified by King-in-Yellow, Feb 26, 2016 8:16 PM

Feb 26, 2016 8:14 PM

Kurai_Tomodatchi Im Kurai, Kurai_Tomodatchi, Konnichiwa, Chikara-san
Modified by Frisky_Knuckles, Feb 26, 2016 8:17 PM
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP

Feb 26, 2016 8:19 PM

Chikara Mukui (Chi)

" Oh, don't be so nervous I'm just a human being such as yourself you have nothing to fear from me." As he said those words he was trying to read the people around him, in front of him a young man with a samurai sword. He was wondering how well he could use it.

Feb 26, 2016 8:23 PM

Hello, How are you today, Chikara-san?
Jekyll n hyde, 5FDP

Feb 26, 2016 8:27 PM

Chikara Mukui (Chi)

"To be totally honest I'm a bit nervous. This is my first day so i still have to get situated. But i like the atmosphere. It feels invigorating knowing that everyone around you has some sort of secret power and they are here to learn how to use it just like you."

Feb 26, 2016 8:28 PM

Jack just looked at everyone unsure what the hell to say but he shrugged

"Nice to meet you both" he said "Im Jack" he added unsure what else to say

Feb 26, 2016 8:38 PM

Chikara Mukui (Chi)

"I've started to become very curious!" He exclaimed. Than poiny ing at the girl next to Jack "Just who are you my fine young lady?"

Feb 26, 2016 8:43 PM

Fetch Bailey

"Already told you... Fetch. And just, you know, don't refer to me as a fine young lady again please. It's making me uh.. What's the word... uncomfortable?" she responded, slightly annoyed. She wasn't fond of her name, so she particularly wasn't fond of having to repeat it. What kind of name was Fetch anyway, she wondered. She cursed her father’s name in her head for giving her such a suitably fitting, thus horrendous to her, name.

Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »