Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Jun 24, 2016 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She was close to the front doors of the school when she heard William ask her something. She looked back and quickly shook her head. "N-no thanks... I'm good.... No need to bother..." She had spoken low, like she always does, so it must've been hard to hear what she said. She quickly turned and entered the building before they could offer any more help.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Jun 24, 2016 3:25 PM

Apr 2013
Clara

"I think that was a no since she kept going. It was kind of hard to hear. I guess we're heading off then." Clara shrugged turning back around not to worried about the girl since she seemed a bit shy and helping her would probably make her uncomfortable. She wonder what her name was since she didn't get a chance to asked but figured she would meet her again sooner or later

Jun 24, 2016 3:39 PM

May 2013
William Buttersworth

"lead the way" he said with a smile as he watched the same scene as Clara. He was a little glad he didn't have to help, but only because he was worried about making the movie. William figured that they would run into the girl again sooner or later.
Jun 24, 2016 5:14 PM
Jun 2016
James

As he looked around the entrance fate, he became worried. What if he was made fun of? What if... THAT... happened again? He shook her head in a dismissive manner, thinking about the impossibility of what he was thinking. He walked into the gates and looked around for any people.
BlairIsBest7Jun 24, 2016 5:27 PM
Jun 24, 2016 5:21 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi decided to walk over to the school gates,where she and other students had entered before. That seemed like an eternity ago,although it had actually only been a few days. Realizing that was quite a shock to her,as this had already been one of her best experiences despite having lasted less than a week. She saw someone enter through the school gates,and realized it must be a new student. Takeyoshi saw that the student seemed to be looking for something,or someone. Upon realizing this,she walked up to the student and asked "Are you looking for something?" deciding that if the student wasn't looking for anything,she could just pass it off as trying to help a new student or something.
Jun 24, 2016 5:38 PM
Jun 2016
James

As he turns around, he sees the person that was talking. "U-um, no, I'm not looking for anything, but I heard this place welcomes kids with s-super powers?" As he looked over the person, he asked " W-what's your name? I-i'm James. I'm sorry, to ask you this but..." As he covers his face with his hands he asks in a barely audible whisper "Are you a boy or a girl?!" His knees are shaking and he looks mortified, and his eyes are covered by his hands.
Jun 24, 2016 5:49 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

When the student,now known to Takeyoshi as James,asked about Mirai High welcoming kids with powers,Takeyoshi smiled lightly and said "Yes,Mirai High is actually a school specifically for kids with powers. My name is Takeyoshi,you can call me Take if you'd like" She answers,hardly containing her own stutter. Takeyoshi was definitely not the most social person here,but she hadn't talked to many people today,so she was still up to speaking. When James asked about her gender,she smiled only slightly. Well,at least someone asked and didn't just announce it,although it isn't a question I get too often... Takeyoshi thought,remembering an unpleasant experience with someone who just walked up to her and called her a reverse trap. Seeing James so clearly nervous....Takeyoshi felt her own nervousness as she answered "I-I'm a girl...."
Jun 24, 2016 6:01 PM
Jun 2016
" So, where do I go and w-what do I do?" He's gotten up but his knees are still shaking. "I-if I'm n-not too much of a burden, could you maybe show m-me around? i-if you wouldn't mind of course..."
Jun 24, 2016 6:10 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

"Sure,I can show you around. I haven't been here for too long myself,but I know a few places. If you'd like,I can show you to the school yard,cafeteria,dorms and such. " Takeyoshi answers,not having been here for too long. She didn't see any way to refuse kindly though,considering James was a new student and she didn't have anything to do....
Jun 25, 2016 11:18 AM
Jun 2016
"OK then, l-let's go!" He's trying and failing to be cheery, and starts walking really fast even though he doesn't know where he's going.
Jun 25, 2016 11:26 AM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

"That's the way to the school yard...so,I guess you want to go there?" Takeyoshi says to James,who suddenly walked off despite probably not knowing where he's going. She followed him,and gestured toward the school yard,not too far from where he was going,"Just follow me then,I guess. " She said,and began to walk over to the school yard,looking behind her to see if James was following.

<moved to school yard>
Gami_ToshiteJul 1, 2016 5:03 PM
Jun 26, 2016 1:39 AM

Jun 2015
Azael

Az stood still in front of the school gates.Closely observing the school he came to the conclusion it was gonna be just another "prestigious" high school.He was bored out of his mind.The school was pretty huge and well maintained but he couldn't see any students anywhere.
"Oh great,late on my first day.That's gonna leave such a good impression."he thought.
And so he took the first step forward entering Mirai High.
Az left the entrance gate and entered the hallways.
I don't even know what to write in here.
Jun 27, 2016 3:55 PM
Apr 2016
Haruhiro Nagase

Haru found himself standing in front of the entrance gate of the famous Mirai High, legs shaking, sweat covering his forehead, uncontrolable shivering, nausea, not to mention he was exhausted for the overly long bus ride. While looking at the building (that he felt like it was 10 times bigger than it actually was) he couldn't avoid to feel intimidated and worried of what kind of classmates he would get.

He took a deep breath, put both hands on his pockets, and made the most intimidating and badass look that he could make.
"No one messes with a bad guy, r-right?" He thought.
Note that this did not help on stopping the leg shaking.

He started to slowly walk towards the building...

"Alright, let's begin this...fun new adventure hehe..." He said out loud, not entirely sold on the idea.

-Move to Hallway-
JJJ7Jun 27, 2016 4:14 PM
Jun 28, 2016 2:32 PM

Mar 2016
Calamity

She walks up to the giant building before her. Her gaze falls on the architecture. Not bad. Not bad at all... She walks past the gate, and toward the building when a wave of anxiety takes hold. I have never been anywhere before... This is the first outside place I have ever been... Its a bit, overwhelming... Not at all. Here, where there is no judgement for what you are. You are home Calamity. That has not changed. Thank you Genesis... I am only stating the obvious. She nods to her self with a new assurance and enters the main building with renewed confidence.
Jul 5, 2016 6:44 PM

Jan 2016
Kurosawa Masumi

Masumi walks along the sidewalk following the brick wall, humming a tune from the last kabuki show he was in whilst looking at a small map he was given back at home. Stopping as he reaches the entrance gate he looks up at the school in all of its splendor, Huh... It IS hard to miss... he thinks to himself.

Bringing his bag off his shoulder he stuffs the map inside before quickly putting it back over his shoulder. I need to find out where I'll be staying, he thinks as he walks through the entrance gate and into the school in search of a reception.

- No longer at Entrance Gate -

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.