Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
do you like this episode?
Oct 6, 2015 7:54 AM

Apr 2015
This episode is sure interesting. The first part, we have luna struggling to fart. Yes an episode dedicated to luna's fart. This best be one of the funnies episode of this season. Second part is about laura pretending to be scared so that sakutaro would protect her. Nothing much except that Luea is holding a sakutaro dakimakura.

We have the third ending which i knew it was coming consider the first 2 endings only last about 12 episode. So a third should take its place. They have a permanent animation now. We won't be seeing it changing anytime soon.

Next episode has one of the longest episode title ever. Its Opal debut along with something to do with the jewel castle
Oct 6, 2015 5:21 PM
Jul 2015
I loved this episode! This episode proves that girls fart too. And they shouldn't be ashamed of farting. Like, Luna, stop holding and torturing yourself, if you need to fart, just fart!

Then the second half of the episode, I was really surprised at Laura having a dakimakura of Sakutaro! On second thought, I shouldn't be that surprised because she loves him too much that it's almost creepy.

I agree with the next episode title, like what the fuck? What's with that episode name? XD

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.