Forum Settings
Forums

Romance Manga With Yandere (Or Very Obsessive) Main Heroine

New
Sep 30, 2015 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
As the title says.

I just finished reading Koharu no Hibi and Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen and I thought both were super fun to read, not very heavy on the psychological (the latter maybe a bit), not heavy on fanservice, just crazy yandere romance with some comedy relief here and there to keep it light.

I'd like to read similar stuff to these series, and by that I mean romance, or at least the relationship between the protagonist and the yandere, should be the focus of the manga. I don't want crazy huge overarching plots (so no stuff like Mirai Nikki), just something smaller scale.

In terms of the themes, I like serious stuff, but I don't mind more comedic series as well, provided the characters are fun.

Also, no harems, I don't want tons of girls flocking around the protagonist and distracting him from the main yandere. One rival or some kind of person that is an obstacle is perfectly fine, but nothing To Love-Ru-esque please.

Yuri is perfectly fine too! (no yaoi though)

Thank you for any help you may provide. :D
Jan 14, 2017 12:46 AM
Feb 2014
i guessed its kinda really late reply , but maybe Uwakoi, but i don't think it fits all of your criteria. https://myanimelist.net/manga/29931/Uwa-Koi?q=uwa
Jan 14, 2017 1:14 AM
Jan 2014
I'm looking for something like this as well but more so an anime. I'm looking for a romance anime with the main character similar to Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
1 hour ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

10 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.