Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2015 6:57 PM
Jan 2015
I recently noticed the watch section and I think it is a great addition to this site. In fact I think with this addition MAL just became the one stop for all your anime needs. But I noticed that the anime available to be watched are limited. I don't know if the web staff intend to leave that section for anime created this season and forward but on this other site I watch anime on they have a message saying, "If there is an anime that you wish to be included on this site please message us with the torrent link and we will try to integrate it with the site." Or something along those lines. I don't know the legality of torrenting anime and putting it up for watch but the other site seamed to get away with it. Regardless of whether this is the case or not I would like to help expand the watch section in any way I can because it seems quite empty.
Aug 29, 2015 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
Since the feature was just released a few days ago, it's still fresh and... quite few. MAL will most likely expand their watching catalog soon as they get their license stuff sorted out. Maybe someday all shows covered by Daisuki will be streamed, or Funimation or maybe even Crunchyroll and other legal streaming sites.

Thing is, after being partnered with these big corps it is highly unlikely for MAL to condone torrents.
It'll be nice if they accepted suggestions though, but it's risky expensive because licenseeee.
Aug 29, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2009
as sevenPocky said MAL will never add fansubs that came from torrents for example since that is illegal, give it a few years for Daisuki (the legal streaming partner of MAL) to stream more anime since it only started this year anyway
Aug 29, 2015 9:56 PM
Jan 2015
ok thats fine

More topics from this board

» An option to hide Explicit Genres from anime/manga list

animegamer245 - 2 hours ago

2 by Fleeting_Dream »»
24 minutes ago

» Add an option to view (and display) ratings with a 5 star scale (allowing half stars)

Bergioyn - May 6

3 by Bergioyn »»
Yesterday, 2:10 PM

» New category for manga lists

Aristotle417 - Yesterday

0 by Aristotle417 »»
Yesterday, 11:05 AM

» forum rules and blogs

leyaf - May 5

3 by S_h_a_r_k_93 »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

» [QoL] Allow more than 9 items in My Last List Updates

anonymate - Mar 25

4 by S_h_a_r_k_93 »»
Yesterday, 12:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.