Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Splatoon Mafia (Beginner's Mafia) | Game End | Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 31, 2015 7:07 PM

Oct 2011

[color=#e4499a]Night 02

After a day full of debating, the Inklings came together, although reluctantly, to a final decision.

Leafz_soul was found lynched on Day 02. Status: Inkling.

Callie: It's not looking good folks. We must act quickly!
Marie: And by quickly, she means next phase, of course.
Callie: Let's all try to get some sleep.
Marie: Key word...try.
*interference*
Octolong: Your numbers are dwindling...your numbers are dwindling. Pook squid. They can't get their ink together. You're right. Act quickly or else Inkopolis will belong to the Octarian! Bwaha. Bwahahaha. Bwahaha.

It is now 02. The phase will end 24 hours from this post. Feel free to discuss gameplay. Meanwhile, mafia will communicate in their group.

Speaking of. I could not find a replacement for Lycelra_. Status: Octarian
I wish I could have found a player for you guys, but it couldn't be helped.

[/color]

[spoiler]
[color=#e4499a]1. sleepfulfish
2. Leafz_soul
3. VanityStar
4. 14leblanck
5. BetaKnight
6. cherushi-chan
7. Lycelra_ = Octarian
8. dragon_ball_z
9. lennah
10. lupadim
11. Switch-kun
[/color]

Aug 31, 2015 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Vote said:
Vote Count:

Leafz_soul (1): 14leblanck, lennah, sleepfulfish, VanityStar, cherushi-chan, dragon_ball_z, Leafz_soul
14leblank (1): Switch-kun, lennah

Not Voting (8): BetaKnight, Lycelra_

Aug 31, 2015 7:08 PM

May 2014
Sh**
Aug 31, 2015 7:20 PM

May 2014
@maitai: Are there any other games that will start signups soon?
Aug 31, 2015 7:34 PM

Jul 2013
14leblanck said:
We should be having sign ups for a game in two days.
Aug 31, 2015 7:42 PM

May 2014
Just signed up for the Phoenix Wright edition.
Aug 31, 2015 7:44 PM

May 2014
I didn't see it yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.
Sep 1, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
VanityStar said:

Yeah, that line "let's see what happens if" somehow gives a different feel unlike when it's just his vote alone. It's like provoking.
Switch-kun said:
[spoiler]Sorry, I was sick yesterday and moreover I had an exam today.. But I still posted in FG to entertain myself but my headache was killing me...
In the mean time my vote goes to
Vote: 14leblanck
Do I need to give reason? I am procrastinating because I've joined 2 more mafia games and gotta play them too... So, please bear with me.
[/spoiler] I wanna say that I would accept reasons like I'm sick or I'm busy but with doubt of course especially if you participate in other threads. They're cliched answers irl so... -_- So sorry if it's true.
Btw, Is your vote your personal choice or is it affected by others? I think you need to because we want to know.

dragon_ball_z said:
My apologies. I started a new medication recently and it keeps making me really sick. So I was AFK since Saturday afternoon. However, there is no requirement for having to post during night phase. I feel like posting a lot during night phase makes townies vulnerable.

DBZ's excuse is more convincing to me since it's well-stated.
And this:
But seeing as how this is a beginner's game and we are all learning, it's hard to say whether those were mafia wanting the tie to happen or if they were just townies that were afraid of making the wrong choice and possibly lynching a fellow townie.
I totally agree with this. I know how the feeling of hesitation feels. But please do remember we need to take a risk or else we won't get info or draw any conclusion. The game will remain stagnant if we don't take any action. I can't believe I would be talking like this lol

lennah said:
@cherushi-chan, I suspect you to be scum for not breaking the tie (the same goes for @sleepfulfish). But you explained yourself that you didn‘t mind if there will be a tie or a lynch at that time, and it‘s possible it‘s the real reason for your actions. However, there’s another thing that looked suspicious to me. How could you forget your own vote on Switch-kun? If you thought he’s a mafia you wouldn’t have forgotten that because it’s your goal as a townie to find bad guys. The only explanation I can think of is that you are a bad guy and you don’t really care who’s getting lynched as long as it’s not one of your team.
I can't blame you for your suspicions but well that's me. Even I would suspect myself lol I can be forgetful at times. Well, not like you'll believe me. That's all I can say cause that's the only explanation.
Also, I noticed, the people you are suspecting are those who were active and are making lists of observations so you'll more or less find some of their faults. Well, it's hard to observe people who aren't that active. That I know.

Note This was supposed to be posted yesterday but meh you know my problem. If you already cleared the things I asked in here then ignore. I used my phone to vote earlier you know? T^T (It was a pain). Anyway, I'll be reading now.

Edit: BBCode error as usual
cherushi-chanSep 1, 2015 7:35 AM
Sep 1, 2015 8:04 AM

Oct 2011
Soren333 said:
14leblanck said:
We should be having sign ups for a game in two days.

This. We have Flashback Month starting up with games each week.
I will be hosting the Mirai Nikki game.

Sep 1, 2015 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
MaiTai said:

Mirai Nikki! :D <---Seems interesting because of this ^^
What's Flashback Month?
Sep 1, 2015 8:54 AM

Apr 2014
I’m just gonna comment on some posts. I won’t use spoilers so sorry but it’s confusing and troublesome to do.
sleepfulfish said:
I tend to leave my MAL tab open while I'm online and wander off. When I went back to reply to the thread and submitted my reply, the note that there is a post before me popped up and it was you. It wasn't an immediate ninja, just that I took forever to reply. It's also my first time meeting Switch-kun and playing mafia~
This seems convincing enough. Well, maybe I got the wrong idea about you and switch.

I'm that bad at keeping track of information OTL

>Don’t worry me too. I even forgot about my own vote lol

Perhaps vanity is right about them getting roles they didn't want (whichever it is).

>There are only two roles though.

VanityStar said:
I will be commenting on cherushi's (hey. um weird request but can I call you Cherry? sounds so cute to me.lol) read since we are more or less on the same page so it'd be a waste to write a similar read.

Sure ^^

Also, can you please include what you'd claim people as? I can feel for certain people which but just for us to know and also we should also come to a conclusion soon

>Sorry, I’m still not confident so I was hesitant if I should write them or not ._. I’ll try doing that next time though since there’ll probably more evidence.

I would personally leave cherushi and sleepy aside for today simply for the fact that we must lynch someone today or else RNG will decide.. But yes. You're right about this.. I hate to hang onto this tie issue but it'd indeed really bothering.. I will look more into that part after typing this post up.

>Hmmm…I don’t know about sleepfulfish but I really just didn’t mind a lynch or a tie so I wouldn’t be much focusing on who didn’t break the tie. If the mafia aren’t really that experienced I don’t think they’ll go that far especially without guidance since it’s day phase and they still haven’t made any contact with each other or their mentor.
8. Octarians are not able to discuss strategy in the secret club provided by the game hostess during day phases.

However, I confirmed that, Suzune, though not being able to name targets, could still help in strategizing so it’s still possible that they can make strategies that is above what you expect than a beginner starting the night phase.

It'd be also great if we heard from Beta (not pressuring you just take your time) and also cherushi

>What do you want to hear from me in particular?

Leafz_Soul said:
For anyone who says your goal should be to win, I find you not realizing that by playing for fun and not to win you will see things in a differnt light. I see everything from a more relaxed standpoint, and as such I make the moves I feel like doing just to make sure I'm having fun. So no my goal is not to win, but to learn and go as far as possible.

>Playing to win doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t have fun anymore. Wouldn’t it be nice if you just do both?

I guess I'll vote for myself too... If that's possible?

Huh? *pat pat*
Btw, I’m sorry Leafz for being lynched early and taking your chance of experiencing the game (alive) longer. You played in a way people would be suspicious. I just hope we’ll get info using your death T^T

Anywaysss, Lycelra_ turned out to be a mafia so there are only two people working. I wonder if he’s actually posting on the mafia club. Not likely, I guess. Good thing he/she is not town or we lost two townies in one night.
Sep 1, 2015 11:14 AM

May 2014
>Sorry, I’m still not confident so I was hesitant if I should write them or not ._. I’ll try doing that next time though since there’ll probably more evidence.
That's fine then. However, as for me, tonight I tell you who I suspect. The thing I was hesitant to do yesterday.

>Hmmm…I don’t know about sleepfulfish but I really just didn’t mind a lynch or a tie so I wouldn’t be much focusing on who didn’t break the tie. If the mafia aren’t really that experienced I don’t think they’ll go that far especially without guidance since it’s day phase and they still haven’t made any contact with each other or their mentor.
8. Octarians are not able to discuss strategy in the secret club provided by the game hostess during day phases.

However, I confirmed that, Suzune, though not being able to name targets, could still help in strategizing so it’s still possible that they can make strategies that is above what you expect than a beginner starting the night phase.
Yah. Here I meant that still it would be better if we decided who we wanted to lynch not the randomiser.
Indeed it was day phase but think about what DBZ said; during the cooperative discussion the mafia could try swaying us away even without their mentor being contacted.

>What do you want to hear from me in particular?
Not accusing you. We were just talking about possible lynch targets and I wanted to hear your opinion. That's all.

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 1, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2011
cherushi-chan said:
MaiTai said:

Mirai Nikki! :D <---Seems interesting because of this ^^
What's Flashback Month?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1412684

Sep 1, 2015 3:12 PM

May 2014
Anyway. I guess it's time to say what I wanted. I have a hunch that tonight I will be the mafia's prey so I'm just mentioning the two other people I suspect as mafia. Hopefully my choice won't be very surprising.

I admit that I expected leafz to be one instead of Lycelra but nothing is lost for onr thing.
I was aware of Switch and lennah.

Switch mainly for the reason that was still left unanswered the fact they voted for someone they didn't suspect the most. For another part even though this was at a previous night, they suspected (refer to post#73) three peipke out of which I feel the most town vibe of.

About lennah. They claim that my reasonings are confusing. That's fine and all. But let me say that even the minimal reasoning they provide are strange and how it is put vague.
I also ask them to tell me why they seem to be of the same opinion as lupadim and didn't provide an answer to that (post#153). The biggest reason I chose them is that during voting they chose to vote blanck despite most people online chose the other person.

So yeah that's all for me.. Peww.

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 1, 2015 7:06 PM

Oct 2011

[color=#e4499a]Day 03

The air was full of heavy humidity. The plaza smelled less of ink and more of blood. As the good Inklings gathered for another day, they found one of their own crumpled up on the ground.

dragon_ball_z was slain by Octarian last night.

Callie: ...
Marie: ...
Callie: Y-You guys...
Marie: It'll...It'll be okay.
Callie: Right! D-Don't give up! Let's get those Octo-twerps!

It is now Day 03. The phase will end 24 hours from this post. Please note that the Inklings have yet to find Octarian on their own. Good luck and staaay fresh!

[/color]

[spoiler]
[color=#e4499a]1. sleepfulfish
2. Leafz_soul
3. VanityStar
4. 14leblanck
5. BetaKnight
6. cherushi-chan
7. Lycelra_ = Octarian
8. dragon_ball_z
9. lennah
10. lupadim
11. Switch-kun
[/color]

Sep 2, 2015 5:11 AM

Feb 2015
Its dead here...
DBZ was a inkling too? I thought she and leblanck were in cohorts...
Guess I'll
Vote: cherushi-chan
You will be what you will to be.
Sep 2, 2015 5:21 AM

May 2014
Switch-kun said:
Its dead here...
Guess I'll
For what reason if I may ask again?

For the rest who hasn't voted yet aka.. almost everyone.lol. Would a teamwork be possible for today too?

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 5:39 AM

Feb 2015
VanityStar said:
Switch-kun said:
Its dead here...
Guess I'll

Its just a RVS vote. I was waiting for reactions.. And you posted immediately... Why didn't you post earlier?

VanityStar said:
For the rest who hasn't voted yet aka.. almost everyone.lol. Would a teamwork be possible for today too?

I am ready for temwork but I do not agree with this 'too' part.
Sep 2, 2015 5:44 AM

May 2014
Switch-kun said:
Its just a RVS vote. I was waiting for reactions.. And you posted immediately... Why didn't you post earlier?
envy me I was at school.. Why do you want to poke us to an action by a (seemingly I'd rather say) RVS?

Switch-kun said:
What exactly is the problem with 'too'?

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 5:54 AM

Nov 2013
VanityStar said:

I also ask them to tell me why they seem to be of the same opinion as lupadim and didn't provide an answer to that (post#153). The biggest reason I chose them is that during voting they chose to vote blanck despite most people online chose the other person.
Why the same opinion? So two people can't have the same opinion? Sorry, but I don't understand what kind of explanation you want from me... And why should I go with the opinion of majority if I don't agree with it? Does disagreeing with others makes me mafia?
Sep 2, 2015 6:08 AM

May 2014
lennah said:
Why the same opinion? So two people can't have the same opinion? Sorry, but I don't understand what kind of explanation you want from me... And why should I go with the opinion of majority if I don't agree with it? Does disagreeing with others makes me mafia?
No. You entirely miss the point. I do in fact agree with the fact that two people can have the same opinion for that also see my argument with lupadim. That's what I was trying to tell him too.
Yeah reading back. I admit that it was worded weird from my part. I wanted to know why you thought saying what I said about blanck was "hard on defending him". (Please refer back to post#146. I think the question was worded pretty okay there.)
We had a clear discussion going on which you could've joined if you didn't agree with the majority. There was more than enough time to express opinions. But plopping an opposing vote after coming to a conclusion.. Well. I don't know about that.. Are you willing to join the discussion (if any) for the vote of this phase?

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 6:08 AM

Apr 2014
Switch-kun said:
Its dead here...
Guess I'll
Would you mind providing a reason why me?
I have to do something so I'll be back in a few minutes.
Sep 2, 2015 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
VanityStar said:
We had a clear discussion going on which you could've joined if you didn't agree with the majority. There was more than enough time to express opinions. But plopping an opposing vote after coming to a conclusion.. Well. I don't know about that.. Are you willing to join the discussion (if any) for the vote of this phase?
Well, I couldn't at that time. I have work and I'm not so free. I was lucky I could get online. About that conclusion, it was yours, not mine.

Maybe I will join the discussion, if I have something to say.
Sep 2, 2015 6:35 AM

Feb 2015
VanityStar said:
Switch-kun said:
envy me I was at school.. Why do you want to poke us to an action by a (seemingly I'd rather say) RVS?

Its a tactic I've seen in some mafia games, it provides scum slips.

VanityStar said:
Switch-kun said:
What exactly is the problem with 'too'?

I meant that the teamwork done in the past days.. It resulted in lynching inklings ;-;
Sep 2, 2015 7:44 AM

May 2014
Obligatory post and vote.
I still suspect shift the most, so Vote: Shift-kun though I'm not sure of myself anymore, so why bother, but I guess being lynched is better than being kicked for inactivity.
Sep 2, 2015 7:48 AM

Sep 2013
14leblanck said:
I still suspect shift the most, so Vote: Shift-kun though I'm not sure of myself anymore, so why bother, but I guess being lynched is better than being kicked for inactivity.

He sure is a shifty character... >.>

Grammar edit
Sep 2, 2015 7:50 AM

Apr 2014
cherushi-chan said:
Switch-kun said:
Its dead here...
Guess I'll
I have to do something so I'll be back in a few minutes.

I'm already back. An hour passed. Still no answer.
Sep 2, 2015 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
VanityStar said:
Would a teamwork be possible for today too?
Are you still sticking with switch or lennah?
Switch-kun said:
I meant that the teamwork done in the past days.. It resulted in lynching inklings ;-;
No pain, no gain.

Meh, so dead. I can't draw a conclusion if it's like this.
Sep 2, 2015 8:20 AM

May 2014
Switch-kun said:
It's somewhat natural in games like this, I think to have wrong accusations. It helped me (at least) see things.

cherushi-chan said:

Yes. I was going to ask what about you but then.. Yeah. Dead is dead.

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 8:24 AM

Apr 2014
VanityStar said:
Switch-kun said:
It's somewhat natural in games like this, I think to have wrong accusations. It helped me (at least) see things.

cherushi-chan said:

Yes. I was going to ask what about you but then.. Yeah. Dead is dead.
What do you say about pairing the remaining players and see if they are "compatible" mafia buddies? I'm literally having headaches now, I can't think clearly T^T
Sep 2, 2015 8:34 AM

Feb 2015
14leblanck said:

Who is Shift-kun? If you are talking about me, then how will I get kicked for inactivity?
Vote change: 14leblanck
Because you tied the votes D1.. lel
Sep 2, 2015 8:34 AM

May 2014
cherushi-chan said:
What do you say about pairing the remaining players and see if they are "compatible" mafia buddies? I'm literally having headaches now, I can't think clearly T^T
Ahh. Good idea. There are 42 (do I count well..?) pairs so perhaps we need some filters as such. Do you happen to have anyone you would claim town?
(Same here.. School is amazing. Already given homework on the second day.)

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 8:35 AM

May 2014
Switch-kun said:
If you are talking about me, then how will I get kicked for inactivity?
Isn't he referring to himself? (From my interpretation: He can't decide who to vote on. Decided to vote on you to prevent getting the warning.)

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 8:38 AM

Feb 2015
cherushi-chan said:
Switch-kun said:

cherushi-chan said:

I'm already back. An hour passed. Still no answer.

Switch-kun said:
VanityStar said:

I thought you had seen it already
Sep 2, 2015 8:40 AM

Feb 2015
sleepfulfish said:
14leblanck said:

He sure is a shifty character... >.>

Grammar edit

No vote? No opinions? You just posted a pun and went offline w/o voting -_-
Sep 2, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
VanityStar said:
Ahh. Good idea. There are 42 (do I count well..?) pairs so perhaps we need some filters as such. Do you happen to have anyone you would claim town?
(Same here.. School is amazing. Already given homework on the second day.)
As it is, no. Not yet. How many hours before phase change?

@Switch-Sorry, I missed it. Do you even have a plan on changing it? Why don't you vote on someone you suspect instead of a random vote? I know you explained it above but why do you prefer this method more?

Switch-kun said:

No vote? No opinions? You just posted a pun and went offline w/o voting -_-
True ^.

Edit: NVM what I said switch. You already changed your vote lol I think I should just sleep. I'll try to come up with a vote before leaving though. Sorry, vanity I think I can't do the pairing thing today. I'll just base it on the previous activities of other players.
cherushi-chanSep 2, 2015 8:56 AM
Sep 2, 2015 8:56 AM

May 2014
cherushi-chan said:
As it is, no. Not yet. How many hours before phase change?
I'll try to think about a few possible pairs. And 10 hours if I count well.

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 8:58 AM

Feb 2015
cherushi-chan said:
@Switch-Sorry, I missed it. Do you even have a plan on changing it? Why don't you vote on someone you suspect instead of a random vote? I know you explained it above but why do you prefer this method more?

Here
The thread was dead and I wanted to start it, so I used that method while getting some reads.
Sep 2, 2015 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
I'll just repost my edit in case you didn't notice.

Edit: NVM what I said switch. You already changed your vote lol I think I should just sleep. I'll try to come up with a vote before leaving though. Sorry, vanity I think I can't do the pairing thing today. I'll just base it on the previous activities of other players
Sep 2, 2015 9:03 AM

Feb 2015
cherushi-chan said:
I'll just repost my edit in case you didn't notice.

Edit: NVM what I said switch. You already changed your vote lol I think I should just sleep. I'll try to come up with a vote before leaving though. Sorry, vanity I think I can't do the pairing thing today. I'll just base it on the previous activities of other players

Don't leave me, senpai~
Sep 2, 2015 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
I've been committing lots of mistakes here and on the other thread T^T

I'm still thinking. *thinking* Anyways, I counted 21 pairs.
[spoiler]

1. sleepfulfish

VanityStar
14leblanck
BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

2. VanityStar

14leblanck
BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

3. 14leblanck

BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

4. BetaKnight

cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

5. cherushi-chan

lennah
Switch-kun

6. lennah

Switch-kun
Sep 2, 2015 9:12 AM

Feb 2015
cherushi-chan said:
I've been committing lots of mistakes here and on the other thread T^T

I'm still thinking. *thinking* Anyways, I counted 21 pairs.
[spoiler]

1. sleepfulfish

VanityStar
14leblanck
BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

2. VanityStar

14leblanck
BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

3. 14leblanck

BetaKnight
cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

4. BetaKnight

cherushi-chan
lennah
Switch-kun

5. cherushi-chan

lennah
Switch-kun

6. lennah

Switch-kun

Yep, there are 21 alright..
Sep 2, 2015 9:14 AM

May 2014
Sue my brain.. Yes. It's only 21..
[s]why did I even..

BU / / / / / dev
Sep 2, 2015 9:14 AM

May 2014
**sigh**
@shiftswitch sorry for getting your name wrong, but you have to admit the similarities between shift and switch, they're nearly synonymous. And vanity was right, I was referring to myself.
Sep 2, 2015 9:24 AM

Sep 2013
No vote becuz I don't know who to vote for >.< I posted to show that I'm here and kinda forgot to get back to the thread.

Switch is still onto leblank about tying the vote D1. It does make sense but that's all you got and it was lupa who called it out (correct me if I'm wrong). I can't help but wonder if you're mafia and using other's arguments to get inklings lynched. Then again, I do still find leblank suspicious for the same reasons and him being alive makes me suspect him slightly more than the phase before.

Lennah voting for leblank does stand out but I don't quite see the issue? The rest of us alrdy had majority vote on leafz, lennah should've known that her vote wouldn't make a difference. If she was mafia, would she make herself stand out like that? OR she's mafia and she knew leafz was an inkling and by not voting him, it makes her less suspicious. Then I suspect lennah and leblank...

Vanity... I'm unsure... Her teamwork could really just be a plan to get a majority lynch to hide her vote/intentions. Is she really that evil >.>

Looks like cherushi and I are still being hounded for not breaking the tie D1 -_- It was just a 'first time voting so just vote someone' for me and again I didn't break the tie because I had zero idea about anything. Why cherushi didn't break it... I can't rmb (will have to read back).

Who's this beta guy Nothing on beta
Sep 2, 2015 9:26 AM

May 2014
Vanity's math:
7x7=42. Would be correct if the pair's order mattered.
i.e. 7&1 are different than 1&7
Sep 2, 2015 9:29 AM

Apr 2014
Ahhhh I really can't think straight.

I want to hear more from sleepful fish who hasn't voted yet.
Betaknight are you still alive?
Vanity, switchm leblanck and lennah, you don't have any other suspects?
Sep 2, 2015 9:30 AM

Sep 2013
I don't think the pairs should matter... I don't even think the number of pairs matter? It's not like we're looking at probability are we?
Sep 2, 2015 9:31 AM

Feb 2015
sleepfulfish said:
Switch is still onto leblank about tying the vote D1. It does make sense but that's all you got and it was lupa who called it out (correct me if I'm wrong). I can't help but wonder if you're mafia and using other's arguments to get inklings lynched. Then again, I do still find leblank suspicious for the same reasons and him being alive makes me suspect him slightly more than the phase before.
Who's this beta guy Nothing on beta

Well, his every post gives me scum vibe. btw I literally grinned while typing about D1 tie
lupa said that leblanck tied the vote to save DBZ. I had already pointed out his tying earlier than lupa.
If you say that I am getting inklings lynched, go back and reread all posts. You will find that I didn't vote for any inkling who got lynched (correct me if I'm wrong).
And who is beta? Betaknight?
Sep 2, 2015 9:36 AM

Sep 2013
Switch-kun said:

lupa said that leblanck tied the vote to save DBZ. I had already pointed out his tying earlier than lupa.

Looks like I made a mistake then.

If you say that I am getting inklings lynched, go back and reread all posts. You will find that I didn't vote for any inkling who got lynched

The fact that you didn't vote for any inkling lynched might suggest that you know who exactly are inklings. The only way you'd know that is if you're mafia...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.