Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2015 9:44 AM

Mar 2015
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

ORT for named characters. Most OP would be some random Aristotle we haven't see yet.
Nov 22, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

ORT for named characters. Most OP would be some random Aristotle we haven't see yet.

I missed you so much this days.

If I remember right, Type Saturn was the strongest, no?
Nov 22, 2015 9:50 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

I missed you guys too ;___;

I don't remember, but IIRC Jupiter was the one who razed most of Earth before getting Slash Emperor'd.

Ohyea on that note, Ado Edem for poll pls. This guy kills Aristotles for fun and probably can murder anything he wants providing there's enough dead gaia for him to go through
Nov 22, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

Lies all lies .Emiya Shirou is bleh .

The two Archers on the other hand........
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 22, 2015 9:55 AM

Mar 2015
Evildragon16 said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

To be very frank and very out-of-character, Emiya Shirou and EMIYA are both extremely low on the powerlevel rankings. Your poll has some of the higher-tier ones in SN and Tsuki, but Heracles, Nero and non-Void Ryougi are nothing compared to the monstrosities that are ORT, Archtype Earth, other Aristotles, Blue, etc etc. No idea where to put Ado Edem though. That guy has a sword that grows at the speed of thought, but probably has very bad physical parameters.
Nov 22, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2015
I'll edit then .
Nov 22, 2015 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
Illyricus said:

I don't remember, but IIRC Jupiter was the one who razed most of Earth before getting Slash Emperor'd.

Ohyea on that note, Ado Edem for poll pls. This guy kills Aristotles for fun and probably can murder anything he wants providing there's enough dead gaia for him to go through

That reminds me of this image:

Evildragon16 said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
EMIYA FUKKIN SHIROU

Archer EMIYA isn't even the strongest Servant in Stay Night. Fate characters are small fires comparing to Notes characters.
Mar 2015
Naruto.

May 2014
Shinji
Nov 22, 2015 9:59 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

That reminds me of this image:

lol Ado Edem OP. He basically has an Ea that doesn't need charging + moves at the speed of thought lel.
I need an anime/VN/LN about him ;__;

Nov 22, 2015 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
Illyricus said:
[spoiler]

Archer EMIYA isn't even the strongest Servant in Stay Night. Fate characters are small fires comparing to Notes characters.

Shaddap .I like him the most so he's the strongest to me .Apart from the king of course.
Nov 22, 2015 10:08 AM

Jul 2013
Evildragon16 said:
Illyricus said:
[spoiler]

Shaddap .I like him the most so he's the strongest to me .Apart from the king of course.

If we talk about liking characters, the Red Faker is also the strongest for me. His GARness is unlimited (pun intended).
Nov 22, 2015 10:09 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
Evildragon16 said:

If we talk about liking characters, the Red Faker is also the strongest for me. His GARness is unlimited (pun intended).

Pls, if we're talking about who's the most awesome...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

93 by 924 »»
20 minutes ago

» Do we need more 30 year old waifus?

Catalano - 11 hours ago

15 by Cammell »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top Favorited Anime

LittleStar - 5 hours ago

19 by DarkShame2 »»
34 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 3 )

Akuya - May 1

110 by rbp_pbr2 »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top 10 Most Popular Anime

LittleStar - 3 hours ago

15 by DarkShame2 »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.