Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2015 3:57 AM
Jul 2015
Well we know that half of Replica went to Aftakrot, but where did the other-half go?
We see the 2 "mini" Replica's. One with Kuga. And the other one was with Miwa.

Where is the "mini" Replica that was with Miwa now?
And finally where is the "other-half" that was cut from Replica go?

If they ever found that "other half", shouldn't they be able to somehow "revive" Replica? Cause the half that went to Aftakrot was able to do some functions by itself. Why not the "other-half"?
Commentator1Aug 4, 2015 4:09 AM
Aug 4, 2015 6:03 AM

Mar 2014
Probably being kept where the other pieces are. The sentient piece of Replica is in the neighborhood so all the other pieces are pretty much useless.
Aug 4, 2015 1:39 PM
Jul 2011
I think the entirely of Replica was thrown into the ship. Because Osamu grabbed both parts and kind of held them together, right? But the cut is shown when Replica is on the ship, so that probably confused you?

Since Replica can make "mini" ones, I'm guessing he can absorb them too? Since Osamu and Chika I think both had one with them, but we only know about Yuuma's and Miwa's not working after the main Replica entered the Neighborhood world.

Let's say that they did have half of Replica; then it's possible? But the problem is that they probably don't have the technology to save/repair them to the point of what he was like before. He's a rare trion solider from Tropoli (or something/can't remember the name) so it's probably difficult to fix him.
Aug 6, 2015 12:13 PM
Jul 2015
LeiteDestiny said:
I think the entirely of Replica was thrown into the ship. Because Osamu grabbed both parts and kind of held them together, right? But the cut is shown when Replica is on the ship, so that probably confused you?

Since Replica can make "mini" ones, I'm guessing he can absorb them too? Since Osamu and Chika I think both had one with them, but we only know about Yuuma's and Miwa's not working after the main Replica entered the Neighborhood world.

Let's say that they did have half of Replica; then it's possible? But the problem is that they probably don't have the technology to save/repair them to the point of what he was like before. He's a rare trion solider from Tropoli (or something/can't remember the name) so it's probably difficult to fix him.

Nah Osamu grabbed only half of Replica (well more like 60-70% half)...

Yeah I'm sure the "little" ones which were with Chika/Osamu got "absorbed"; but what about the one that was with Miwa? It never had the chance to get absorbed.

I'm just saying if "half" of Replica was able to "function" (somehow) without the other half. Then the other half should "also" be able to "function" by itself without the half. In otherwords since Replica is in 2 pieces, even without the half in Aftokrat, we might still be able to "have" Replica with the other half. If the half is ever "recovered", I think Border/Tamakoma can do something to make it functional.

But well, as the story is progressing, it's just gona be forgotten and not really cared by anyone just like this post omg...
Aug 11, 2015 11:42 PM
Jun 2015
Always wondered about the other half too. I would have thought Yuuma would have found it and stored it somewhere if he couldn't fix it. He did go looking for it.
Aug 12, 2015 1:29 AM
Jul 2015
808gman said:
Always wondered about the other half too. I would have thought Yuuma would have found it and stored it somewhere if he couldn't fix it. He did go looking for it.

Yeah. We only see Yuma with the "mini" one.

I wonder if he went looking for it cause he didn't know replica went on Aftokrat ship? Osamu went unconcious, so i don't think anyone knew that... (Yuma just new Replica wasn't functioning)
Thought, the "other half" should be there somewhere...
Aug 12, 2015 10:46 PM
Jun 2015
Commentator1 said:
808gman said:

Yeah. We only see Yuma with the "mini" one.

I wonder if he went looking for it cause he didn't know replica went on Aftokrat ship? Osamu went unconcious, so i don't think anyone knew that... (Yuma just new Replica wasn't functioning)
Thought, the "other half" should be there somewhere...

You would think he knew what was going on since he was attacking Hyrein at the time. Also I would think the little Replica would have said something to Yuuma. Only can assume things until it's written down :)
Aug 12, 2015 11:37 PM
Jul 2015
808gman said:
You would think he knew what was going on since he was attacking Hyrein at the time. Also I would think the little Replica would have said something to Yuuma. Only can assume things until it's written down :)

Nah. This is not an assumption.
For example Replica told Osamu, Yuma's back-story (how his dad died). This was right before they joined Tamakoma branch. And Osamu had to point that out to Yuma. So Replica's clones don't relay every message, the other one puts out.

Also if you remember at the "invasion arc"; when Yuma was fighting the old man (neighbor) he asks Replica if things are getting dangerous for Osamu/Chika; and Replica says "just stay focused on your battle"; to which Yuma replies "You're making a pretty stupid lie" (or "it's unusual for you to make a stupid lie"); something along that line; then Yuma tells Replica to go help them out.
In other words, Replica didn't wan to "worry" Yuma. And he sacrificed himself to save Osamu/Chika. So he wouldn't have said anything to worry Yuma
Aug 13, 2015 9:02 PM
Jun 2015
Commentator1 said:
Also if you remember at the "invasion arc"; when Yuma was fighting the old man (neighbor) he asks Replica if things are getting dangerous for Osamu/Chika; and Replica says "just stay focused on your battle"; to which Yuma replies "You're making a pretty stupid lie" (or "it's unusual for you to make a stupid lie"); something along that line; then Yuma tells Replica to go help them out.
In other words, Replica didn't wan to "worry" Yuma. And he sacrificed himself to save Osamu/Chika. So he wouldn't have said anything to worry Yuma

Yes, I guess that what's the autonomous is for :). Replica doesn't like to worry Yuuma. Wasn't he created by Yuuma's father, maybe there's some directives the father built in to Replica on protecting and caring for Yuuma.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 242 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

2 by LeviathanTheEsp »»
May 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 241 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

0 by anime-prime »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.