Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2015 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
Deciding to dodge Rowan began side stepping as the swing started. Evading it by inches he reached for the pole of the shovel while directing a slash at the girls hands. He didn't need to kill her as he hadn't seen any reason to. His best option was to disarm her before she harmed anyone else or herself.
Aug 4, 2015 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
"Eheheh!" Pulling the polearm back in by hand, the shovel head was much more sharp than it looked, though as his blade impacts her right hand she makes an a slightly annoyed face. "Meh..That hurt.." As the blade cuts and pulls back however, it only rips away cloth, showcasing a fully armored plate and chainmail encased hand. "I see you won't just go huh.."

Grabbing her poleblade with both hands, the Baron seems slightly nervous and glancing around his sides..narrowing her lips into a smile, Grave begins a full out assault with a forward sweep and then a dowards swing, keeping her feet firmly planted as she does so.
Aug 4, 2015 10:27 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen grabbed up her sword when she saw grave, a yell of rage running from her lips. She spun on heel, she ran forward interceding between the pair, blocking both blows from the woman's pole arm with her own sword, then throwing a punch with her free armored hand at the woman's nose. She was smiling.

[b]"It is time for a rematch woman."
Aug 4, 2015 10:56 PM

Jan 2013
Bending backwards slightly as the blow glances off of her head, a slight trickle of blood flows briefly."Ehh is that anyway ta treat me? I killed yer Assassin. Did a job you couldn't do, now yah come'n over ere wanting a bloody rematch?...I'll beat you again as I did th...no. No." Shaking her head, she seems a bit more serious than before, as a crazed look comes over her..het is deathly silent..likely the legacy of her Master.

"..this time I'll kill you..." With a renewed purpose, she begins her strikes again, but this time putting the full power that was known to lift up grown men, into her swings. With the weapons mass, it wasn't a matter of blocking being enough to help the woman this time..she would simply break the blade and the woman with it. "I have other things ta do than play with you Mutt..so be a deary and DIE!"
Aug 4, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen wasn't as foolish this time, and instead of letting the woman break her sword, she took a step back dodging the first blow, her arm moving to her belt where a dagger was secured, the weapon she usually used. It wasn't like last time either, where she didn't have armor, she was in her full armor suit, and while it was sort of heavy, she had trained many days in it, and it felt like a feather to her. Drawing the dagger, she waited until the woman's strike went after her again, and did an X block, catching the polearm in a scissor block, and preventing it from snapping her blade, while at the same time, she used her leg to perform a kick at the woman. Though she did feel her recently healed injury begin to ache again, which could pose a problem if she was forced to block strikes like that once more, she had only barely blocked it this time anyways. And that wasn't even mentioning the blades, which both had sizeable dents on the edges. Though hopefully, the commander of the watch would join in again soon.

[b]"I...won't... let... you .... escape again!"
Aug 4, 2015 11:42 PM

Jan 2013
"When will you learn..I'm stronger than you...tough'r than you..an'that I work for people that don't ansa to yer master, dog.." Growling the woman takes the and ignores the kick, pushing forward while the girl attempts the block, with the likely outcome being in bowling her over.

Rolling atop of Rowen, Grave attempts to keep the woman pushed down, so she herself can stand, and impail the knight on the shovel blade. "Stupid girl..heh..how little you know.." While being one to talk, much wasn't as Rowen thought, even if by some chance she was caught she would be out in days again...but with all this chaos, what was one more mysterious murder attachted to her name.

Meanwhile, the Baron watches the battle, getting a bit nervous. He glances about, one for one neither of these two seemed able to stop the woman..maybe together..but at he same time this idiot woman didn't seem to know of his plea..if they could kill Grave..and somehow the guard died..smiling at that, he would be free and clear.

(In terms of their abilities so long as Rowen keeps trying to match Grave head on she can likely never win. Is a few others that could match Grave in terms of power. Though both of the R's fighting could prove suitable. Though at a set point she'll break off to do her own job.)
RedArmyShogunAug 4, 2015 11:50 PM
Aug 4, 2015 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
(Before we go any further with the battle, I thiink it may be best to wait for AStros to post, which I will be doing.)
Aug 5, 2015 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
Quickly letting go of the shovel, the back of the head slices into Rowans fingers sending droplets of blood to the dirt. Upon noticing the diggers seemingly sporting a full suit of armor his tactics change. He would either need to knock her unconscious or outright kill her now with her current defense. Hopping back to dodge the swings Rowan is a bit surprised to see the captain join the fray. Not unwelcome, he takes the time to look around to see if any of his men could come help settle things quicker.

To his misfortune all of them were too busy breaking up the fights going on around them to lend a hand. Looking around instead for something to help him, he spots a bucket a meter away. Picking it up he sees the digger force the captain to the ground and preparing for a final blow. Chucking the bucket at her face full force he charges forward. She would either block it or flinch at it hitting her, but he only needed the second of distraction.

Raising his sword he smacked into her against the polearm with his sword's edge. Pushing her back a few steps he then planted his foot in between hers and behind her right leg. Pulling it up he shifted his weight to knock her off balance and send her falling backward into the wooden bench behind her. If he was lucky the knock would spell lights out. If he wasn't then he'd have to attempt wrestling her into submission.
Aug 5, 2015 8:11 AM

Jan 2013
"Ehh what the hell!" She says in regards to the bucket, distracted for that instant as it flies past. Just in time to notice the leg sweep, push back.

Reaching a middle ground the man likely did not expect, Grave is indeed knocked over, with her shovel raised above her head for the finshing strike, she flips it in her hands while falling backwards, using the base to impact the ground, and her own backwards mommentum, Grave performs a back flip, landing atop the bench in a crouched position, with a trickle of sweat running down her face.

Jumping off of the bench, rather than pressing the attack, she uses it as a buffer bewteen her and them. Twirling the poleblade around in her hands, Grave grumbles a bit as the blade purposely slashes into her dress. "I can't ever have nice things because of people like you!" Cutting the front straps, back, and the skirt housing, most of it quickly and easily falls off around her, showing the shinny plate armor, who's only weakness seemed to be the pink leather center, that was packed with chainmail, and likely between it and the lighter design of her plates, allowed for the rolls and flips earlier.

On guard for the next rush Grave growls. "That ole Bastard...he'll be pay'n me more..I haven't had to fight this hard since long before with the Master..I'm not sure to commend the pair of you, or kill yah.."
Aug 5, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen stood up, the bent dagger pretty much now useless, she tossed it away. Then she readied her sword and waited on the watch commander's next move. She would attack when he did.
Aug 7, 2015 3:41 AM

Oct 2014
City watch members begin to arrive in more numbers, trying to quell the conflict in the square.
Aug 8, 2015 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
Sighing a bit Grave didn't like this at all, using the pairs reluctance to attack, grave switces hands with her pole arm, allowing the dress to fall from her arms.

Watching the scean the noble is started to doubt the wisedom of his choice..turning slowl, he takes off in a brisk run. Hopefully the pair could keep her distracted..

However Grave wasn't having either of it...while she DID want to run the royal guardswoman through with her blade, she knew there was work to be done..

Running for the pair, Grave uses her shovel as a makeshift poll, and vaults across and the group. Landing on her feet, Grave wastes no time hurling her lance, impacting the Baron in the back, she hurriedly snatches it up before running back down the side alleys to escape as well. The man was dead or near so at this point, and her Job was done, there was nothing else to do here..though for now she needed to leave the city. "Tch..I'll get you next time.."

She says in regards to the guardsman, this was no time to fight.

(Up to you astros if the baron lvies long enough to implicate others outside of the kabulians or says a word or name of the blood pope. etc)
Aug 10, 2015 12:42 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

Raven looks at the mess of bodies and blood from on top of a roof, his Elven ears poking out from the hood that fell off because of the wind. Seems the boy was telling the truth... he thinks to himself, seeing the dead Princess's body. He nods to himself and clambers down from the roof, heading away.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.