Forums
New
Jun 27, 2015 5:18 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2015 5:21 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas slams the door shut to his room, by the gods that girl was infuriating! She was just a selfish, silly, little girl who didn't know anything about the world. He jumped onto his bed, staring at the ceiling in frustration, he wanted nothing better than to just jump on Sultanbane and ride away. GAHHHHHH!!!! He shouts out and rolls around on his bed, having a small tantrum.
Jun 27, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2013
[a knock on the door is heard]
Jun 27, 2015 6:40 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas gets up from the bed and groans, can't they just leave me alone? He walks over to the door and opens it, he sees Lirael and is surprised at first but then narrows his eyes, What do you want?
Jun 27, 2015 6:42 AM

Jul 2013
"Make sure you're not kidnapped" she said walking past him and flopping onto the bed and looking at the ceiling
Jun 27, 2015 6:44 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas raised an eyebrow at her, What are you doing? He asks, meaning her flopping down onto her bed and the fact that she was checking up on him. She shouldn't care about his welfare should she? Why was she here? He waits for an answer.
Jun 27, 2015 6:47 AM

Jul 2013
"I always wanted this room" she shrugged "yet I was told it was too manly and that I had to have a more 'fitting' room, so me and Aurelia put nude men up as a wallpaper, it was funny to see everyone's reaction" the olimpacalfy ignored his question still looking at the ceiling, she was simply stalling so she could find the words
Jun 27, 2015 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas walked over and sat on the bed next to her, Not very good at answering questions are you? He mumbles rhetorically. He looked around at the plush pillows and red carpets, This isn't manly... He says, use to the bare, plain rooms of Eqomer castle. The horse people had little need or want for luxury, unlike their Arzlanian neighbors.
Jun 27, 2015 6:55 AM

Jul 2013
"Rumor has it that you Eqomers prefer to fuck horses over women" she stated bluntly stopping, she had another sentence to finish yet she wanted to see his reaction to her barbaric, especially coming from her mouth, statement
Jun 27, 2015 6:58 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He stared at her for a second then grinned slightly, I honestly think that some of the men do... he says with a sigh, he falls back on bed next to her, looking at the ceiling.
Jun 27, 2015 7:00 AM

Jul 2013
"Wasnt expecting that reaction" she admitted "What are the rumours in Eqomer about us then?" she was referring to her people
Jun 27, 2015 7:05 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

That your a bunch of posh, make up wearing, morons, he says blatantly. He then chuckles a little, I find it funny that my wife-to-be has shorter hair then me, his smile drops a bit. Why must we have war? Why must we have titles? I sometimes wish I was born an elf, live in coexistence with nature and simply lead a happy life as my purpose, not be driven by this world of greedy men and women. He sighed audibly, But we don't have a choice, do we?
Jun 27, 2015 7:09 AM

Jul 2013
"I've been asking myself the same question for 10 years now, so you're not the first" Finally she propped herself up on her left elbow so she was facing him, "Why did you want to scare me before" she said with no detour
Jun 27, 2015 7:11 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

For fun, he said simply with a shrug, it was the truth after all. He sighs and puts his hands behind his head, They must be thinking I'm taking a very long piss...
Jun 27, 2015 7:14 AM

Jul 2013
"I told you I was physically weak before" she sighed propping herself back down "Don't think they even noticed our absence, the old men seemed pretty deep in discussion with whatever they're planning for us, prepare for the worst"
Jun 27, 2015 7:17 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He groaned, Urgh I seriously hope they aren't planning anything extravagant, he says looking at her.
Jun 27, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
"so anyway, I'm not sorry in the least for causing you to storm off and the only adjectives I can think of to describe you is jerk and pantsy" she sighed "Im also not going to fawn over your inexistent good looksz" she stopped wondering if she should add the watch she was going to add next but added it non the less "as for your accusations from before they are not true, at least figure out the rumours going through the palace if you want to make false accusations"
Jun 27, 2015 7:26 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas nods his head slowly, So did you come here to make things worse? Or... He looks at her blankly, clearly wondering what she was getting at.
Jun 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Jul 2013
(make these worse?)
Jun 27, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2014
(urgh I meant things, gomen! let me edit that >.<)
Jun 27, 2015 7:35 AM

Jul 2013
(not forgiven hmphxD)

"Or make peace? haven't made up my mind yet, what do you think I should do?" She stifled a yawn, this bed was even conifer than her own, she was fighting to keep her eyes open.
Jun 27, 2015 7:37 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Well, if we are to live together for the rest of out lives I suppose we should make peace, He says, also yawning. It was quite a comfy bed.
Jun 27, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
"Im gonna have an early grave then" she spoke slightly drowsily, now, closing her eyes, today had been on draining, stressful day
Jun 27, 2015 7:43 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He smiles slightly, I am not taking back what I said before either by the way, we will just call a neutral truce for... now... On the last two words, his eyelids droop and he yawns again. He closes his eyes and adjusts his position on the bed so he was slightly more comfortable.
Jun 27, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael had fallen asleep curled up in a small ball
Jun 27, 2015 7:46 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

His breathing got deeper and steadier, he had fallen to sleep as well.
Jun 28, 2015 11:29 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

The door swings open and Althalos steps into the room, he see his daughter and the Prince on the bed, sleeping together and his eyes widen in surprise. L- Lirael?!? He exclaims loudly. The Prince remains asleep, snoring lightly.
Jun 28, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael woke up with a disorientated jolt, here eyes wide and a bit of drool hanging from her chin which she quickly wiped away. "Wha..? Father!"
Jun 28, 2015 11:38 PM

Oct 2014

He shuts the door behind him and his eyes narrow, What are you doing in Prince Elendere's bed? He asks, his voice cold. It was taboo to do anything with the betrothed before the wedding and no matter what, she was still his daughter and he did not accept anything of this sort.
Jun 28, 2015 11:41 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen opened the door and peeked inside, still holding her head. She really shouldn't have gone out drinking. Noticing the Emperor she begins to apologise, stepping in and shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry Emperor that i'm late and didn't greet you as usual. Aurelia somehow convinced me to-"

She then noticed the prince and Lirael, and her jaw dropped, and her voice stopped working out of surprise.
Jun 28, 2015 11:43 PM

Jul 2013
She looked back down at Willas who had probably turned in his sleep so he'd been facing her, then Rowen's reaction and then back to her father it probably did look very wrong.

"well.." she trailed off. She knew it was a taboo but not why it was a taboo, after all, all they had done was sleep "It's a long story.." She couldnt meet his eyes because of his tone
Jun 28, 2015 11:47 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos stared at his daughter, Did you do anything... intimate... together? He asks, still with his eyes narrowed. He notices that Rowen was there but he ignored her, focusing all his attention on his daughter.
Jun 28, 2015 11:51 PM

Jul 2013
intimate? Well, talking something other than courtesies was intimate, right? They had found common ground, so that was intimate as well, right? She'd probably opened up to him than anyone else in court.. so that was intimate, right? He'd also had he confidence to scare her off the fence, so in a way wasn't that intimate..?

Lirael slowly nodded, gazing at how interesting the floor was so early in the morning "y-yes..."
Jun 28, 2015 11:53 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen literally stopped breathing for a moment, then realized what she was doing and sucked in a breath. The girl had been doing intimate things with the boy?
Jun 29, 2015 1:45 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos was shocked, he didn't know what to do. The boy was starting to stir, looking around a little groggily. The Emperor looked at his daughter, Lirael. Are you still a virgin? He asked, he had to be 100% sure that she was before he did anything.

Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looked at Lirael in his bed, then at the Emperor, trying to work out what was going on. Then he heard the Emperors question and he sat bolt upright, fully alert. What was going on? Why did the Emperor think his daughter wasn't a virgin? Then he realized that they had fallen asleep, in the same bed, together. He realized how bad that must look.
Jun 29, 2015 1:48 AM

Jul 2013
Like the Virgin Mary? She wasnt a saint, her father knew that, she had never been a saint, she was a cross dresser for the love of all deity's.

She shook her head "Of course not" she said slowly. Why was her father even asking a question like that? Where was the trick?
Jun 29, 2015 1:57 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen glared daggers at the prince.
Jun 29, 2015 1:57 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas stared at Lirael, What is she thinking!?! The Emperor looks like he's about to murder me. He quickly jumps up on the bed, he at least knew what the Emperor actually meant. WAIT! Wait! Lirael is misunderstanding! She is a virgin still, I swear it!

Althalos was seething, his daughter had... had... had... He looks at the boy when he hurriedly denied what Lirael had said, who did he believe? His daughter or the boy? The answer was obviously his daughter, but the boy had said she had misunderstood. He would need to ask bluntly to get the truth, Lirael, he said slowly, did you have sex with Prince Willas?
Jun 29, 2015 2:03 AM

Jul 2013
'Sex'? The flowers and the bee's thing? For starters she still didn't even understand the stupid metaphors, and she wasn't a bee. She raised an eye brow wondering if her father was of his rocker, but then again, if he did think she'd lost her virginity, that type of virginity.... Wouldn't it be interesting? Maybe he would finally bluntly explain the stupid metaphor, so she just say there in silence, her face seemed to give an affirmative answer to his question
Jun 29, 2015 2:10 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas was starting to panic now, why was she not saying no? He glanced at the Emperor, who had obviously taken his daughters silence as a 'yes'. He quickly scrambled back in the bed to Lirael, he leans close to her and hisses into her ear, [b]What are you doing?!? Tell him we haven't had sex! Are you mad?!?
Jun 29, 2015 2:12 AM

Jul 2013
"But this way he might actually explain the stupid metaphors of the birds and the bee's, plus, take it as your punishment for pushing me off the fence" she whispered back, her facial features neutral
Jun 29, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen seemed to forget that the boy was royalty for a moment. After all, Lirael was pretty much a younger sister to her. Her hand darted into the sleeve of her dress, and she withdrew a knife.

[b]"Oooh let me have him please my lord, i'll make sure he doesn't forget what he's just done any time soon."
Jun 29, 2015 2:16 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

I'll explain it to you later, just please tell him we haven't had it, you don't understand how much trouble we could get into! He whispers into her ear, looking at the Emperor. The man seemed to have gone into shock, albeit a very, very, very, very hostile shock. He looked ready to murder, which Willas didn't doubt he would do. He then noticed the woman with the knife and he flinched back.
Jun 29, 2015 2:21 AM

Jul 2013
Finally she relented slightly. "I'm not a saint father, the three of us know that very well, as for the birds and the bee's I'm not a bee, and 'intimacy' that depends on the person, but no, we have not had 'sex'" she explained her reasoning with a small, microscopic blush yet that was her only sign on embarrasment
Jun 29, 2015 2:24 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos breathes out a sigh of relief. He raises a hand to stop Rowen, Care to explain why you were in his room, nay his bed? He explains with an eyebrow raised.

Prince Willas Elendere

Willas, heart still pounding, answered for her, We were just talking and then we both fell asleep, nothing more sir.
Jun 29, 2015 2:28 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael did not see a reason to say anything, so she remained quiet as she got of the bed and tried to dust some of the mud unsuccessfully of her dress in silence, wondering how deep in shit she was, like Aurelia would say.

Then a thought struck her, why was she being so out of character? How hard had she really hit her head?
Jun 29, 2015 2:31 AM

Oct 2014

Be quiet! Althalos say to the boy, he looks at Lirael. Now, why were you in his room and in the yours? He asks her, he had heard a noble say she was sick and had gone to bed. He could see that was a fallacy now.
Jun 29, 2015 2:37 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen was still seething, but sheathed her blade. She definitely wanted to punch the prissy prince though.
Jun 29, 2015 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
How much was she supposed to say? She took a deep breath "That was an excuse to get away from the boring aristocracy chatter Father, Prince Willas offered me a chance to go and see his mare with him so we both excused ourselves quietly and went to the stables..." She stopped for a second, "And then we, we disagreed on a certain matter so Prince Willas left for his bedroom. I followed after to make amends since it was my duty, I thought being direct and casual would make him feel more at home so I dropped myself on his bed, and then we talked about stuff" Not like she could actually tell her father what they had both said "Finally the bed was so comfortable I nodded off and Prince Willas must have followed shortly after" She finished her story meeting her fathers and Rowens fuming gaze with hers one of neutrality
Jun 29, 2015 2:47 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos nodded and didn't say anything as she told her story, when she finished he spoke. Alright, I'm glad that's cleared up, he looks at the Prince, please refrain from taking my daughter on adventures. He then looks back to Lirael, he had come for a reason after all, before he had found her in bed with the Prince. Lirael, you seem quite comfortable with the Prince. How do you feel about the marriage? I spoke with King Elendere and we both decided that if you two were okay with it, then the marriage will go ahead as planned, if you aren't, then the marriage will not take place.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.