Jun 27, 2015 1:14 AM

Oct 2014
The stables where horses are kept.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 27, 2015 1:14 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas leans against a wall, waiting for the Princess.
Jun 27, 2015 1:34 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars arrived within the vicinity of the stables. He looked around idly, but spotted the visiting prince. He seemed to be waiting for something, and from what he could tell, he was awfully popular with the people of Arzla. Deciding it could be interesting to see what he's doing, Monty Mars sneaked around the corner, hiding out of sight but in earshot, being careful not to be seen by anyone. Even if he had every intention of becoming a scout for the army, he still had his natural curiosity.
Jun 27, 2015 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael had lifted up the plaits of her skirt and was treading gracefully yet slowly along the stable. she felt more at home here than inside the throne room. Finally she saw Willas and walked over to him "Which is your mare?" she asked curiously while patting the snout of the horse she had used to ride who was sticking his head out of the box, after all she still visited him and gave him treats
Jun 27, 2015 1:50 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He walks over to one of the boxes and opens the gate, he then whistles quietly and a beautiful black horse with a white blaze comes walking out. Willas closes the box behind her and grabs a saddle, This is Sultansbane, he says as he starts to put the saddle on her. He tightens the girth strap under her and then pats her flank.
Jun 27, 2015 1:51 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael took her shoes of and walked over to the mare, there were several steps in between them and Lirael didnt try to get closer, instead she just put her hand out, a small smile tugging at her lips, this horse was a beauty
Jun 27, 2015 1:54 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas walked over to his horses head and whispers something into her ear, petting her neck as he did so. The horse takes a couple steps forward and nuzzles its nose into Lirael's hand. Willas looked a little surprised, she rarely ever did that, even if he whispered reassurance to her.
Jun 27, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2013
Turning her hand slightly at an angle so her hand was resting on the horses nose "good girl" she spoke while opening her other hand that had a small piece of apple she had got from the kitchens on her way here and offering it on a flat palm to the horse
Jun 27, 2015 1:59 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas watched in wonder as his mare chomped down onto the apple, she never ate anything from anyone's hand but his. He looks at Sultansbane and smiles a little, I think she likes you, he says. Do you want to ride her?
Jun 27, 2015 2:03 AM

Jul 2013
"I.." she was indecisive, she wanted to yet she hadnt rode in years, also bruises came even easier while riding a horse and sword fighting since she could avoid contact, there was also the dress, even if the dress was always the least of her concerns, "maybe some other time" she said simply
Jun 27, 2015 2:06 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas shrugs as the mare brushes up to Lirael, putting her nose under her arm and nuzzling it, I think she wants you to.
Jun 27, 2015 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
"I can't I really can't" she said taking a step back laughing while rubbing the horses head, she didn't want to give the reason why nor would she
Jun 27, 2015 2:10 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Your loss, he says as he swings gracefully up into the saddle, a movement that seemed to be perfected after years and years of doing it. He reaches down and scratches the beautiful mare behind the ears, You sure you don't want to take her for a quick gallop? He asks, offering his hand to Lirael.
Jun 27, 2015 2:12 AM

Jul 2013
She shakes her head smiling slightly while taking a step back "Im sure" she answered lightly, she wanted to, but she knew her limits, something which she did not want to over step
Jun 27, 2015 2:16 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas sighs and then flicks the reins, sending Sultansbane into a slow trot. He stands up in the saddle as she trots forward, he had trained her well. He looks around sees a large pen over a wall, he rides towards it and gestures for Lirael to follow.
Jun 27, 2015 2:17 AM

Jul 2013
(he's at a trot? Im supposed to keep up with him at a trot? xDDD)
Jun 27, 2015 2:30 AM

Oct 2014
(nah, just follow him to the pen, the pen isn't far, say... 50 meters)
Jun 27, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
(50m? glad i removed heels then xD)

Loral followed him to the pen some distance behind since it was harder to move in a skirt and she couldn't run or jog since there wasnt enough movement and getting all sticky in a black dress was uncomfortable, Lirael knew this from experience
Jun 27, 2015 2:39 AM

Oct 2014
(pfff heels are for weirdos)
Prince Willas Elendere

He spurs the mare on just a little bit more and goes through the pen gate. The pen was about 200 meters by 150 meters, he frowns a little, not as big as he wanted but still big enough. He canters Sultansbane around the side for a little before urging her on to a slow gallop, he keeps his butt off the saddle as he wanted to pick up the pace. He then urges her on to a fast gallop and he races around the sides of the pen, the wind blowing back his hair and the horse working underneath him, moving powerful muscles. He laughs and his face is lit up in a large grin.
Jun 27, 2015 2:59 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael hoisted herself up on the fence wondering why she was there, did he want her to admire his flowing hair or something? because it wasnt working" She let out a sigh and looked up at the sky and the crimson colours that formed the sunset mixing and merging
Jun 27, 2015 3:14 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

He grinned and leaned his head down near Sultanbane's ear, Show her what you can do girl, he whispers to her. He spurs her faster and she seems to reach a near impossible speed, racing around the pen as fast as she could go. Willas let out a whoop! and leaned down close for maximum speed.
Jun 27, 2015 3:15 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael just sat thee, still clueless to what he was trying to accomplish, if anything it looked dangerous for the horse since she hadnt warmed up yet...
Jun 27, 2015 3:16 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried made his way into the stables looking over the horses he saw the man hiding himself in the shadows and outside the prince ridding his horse. He didn't hide himself as he went from horse to horse, he saw no need to but he kept his eyes on both of them.
Jun 27, 2015 3:23 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas grinned and directed the horse to run straight at where Lirael sat, just before she reached the princess, the mare skidded to a stop and reared its two front legs high into the air. It was obvious that Willas was trying to scare the girl.
Jun 27, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2013
Thinking that it had had a change of heart or Willas had lost control and spooked the mare she fell backwards and off the fence hitting the pebbles that decorated the ground trying to avoid the horses hooves, yet meeting the floor instead.

As she lost her balance she reached out as if trying to grasp the air yet to no avail she hit the ground with a 'thud'
Jun 27, 2015 3:33 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

The mare stays completely still except for her breathing, the foamy sweat that normally covered horses after a work out was evident on her shiny coat. He laughs at the sight of the Princess lying on the ground, Gets them every time, hey girl? He says to his mare with a large grin, his horse neighing and bobbing her head in agreement.
Jun 27, 2015 3:36 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael leant on her elbow, one of her hands touching her head, she hadnt opened it had she? she couldnt see so she stood up wobbling slightly. She hadnt found it funny in the least and her dress was filthy. This was the only dress that her mother accepted properly yet was stuck up and claustrophobic and heavy. Just when she had thought he may not be that bad, she was trying her hardest to like him, but to no avail.

(You can choose whether she's bleeding or not xD)
Jun 27, 2015 3:40 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

The mare walks through the fence gate and goes over to Lirael, she then nudged her and nuzzled into her. Willas hopped down, and put his hand out to Lirael, Sorry about that, just a little fun. He says with a large grin, You're not bleeding by the way.
Jun 27, 2015 3:47 AM

Jul 2013
she wasnt bleeding, good, now breath Lirael, breath, you're okay. She knocked his hand away as she glared at him, "Just... a.. little.. fun?" Her voice was quiet yet each word got louder, "How dare you!" she pointed her index finger at him slamming it into his chest, stepping up to him so their heads were millimetres away "You should be relieved you did not draw blood"

And like that she turned away starting to walk away from him still clutching the back of her head. jerk, asshole, douchebag were the currently the only adjectives she could think of to describe him, him and his stupid mare that thought it was fun to rear when that was only supposed to be used to either mate or defend themselves. Lirael was appalled by his actions as she picked up her shoes crossing throughout the stables
Jun 27, 2015 3:52 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried watched her as she walked passed. "Hell hath no fury..." He said quietly to himself. He took made sure to give them room. He normally didn't care forthis kind of thing but he figured why not enjoy the show.
Jun 27, 2015 3:57 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas runs after her, Wait! I'm sorry! He says, frowning a little. He had thought she wouldn't be one of those prissy noble girls that were so common in the court, he guessed he was wrong. But he still needed to apologize so his father wouldn't be mad.
Jun 27, 2015 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
"Apology not accepted, go back to your horse and tear her muscles while showing off to some other girl. While you're at it just marry her and leave me alone" she hissed now, and her father said that this boy was nice, of course he was!

She turned heel anew now and started to walk out of the stables
Jun 27, 2015 4:05 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas grabbed onto Liraels arm, I said wait! You think I want to be forced to marry as well? I want to choose who I marry but guess what?!? We don't have a choice, so you might as well accept that and get on good terms with me! Don't be a selfish brat, the lives of your people are at stake, so are mine! I'm not letting them die and I can't do that without you accepting the marriage! He lets go of her arm, Think about more than just yourself prissy girl! He says, turning around and storming back towards his horse.
Jun 27, 2015 4:08 AM
Mar 2013
He watched the prince storm out if the stables and calmly said in a voice loud enough forthe princess to hear. "Problems?" He thought it better to keep his nose out of it but some part of him wanted to step in at least a little bit.
Jun 27, 2015 4:11 AM

Jul 2013
"yet you want to go to war just like everyone else, if I'm going to be sold like a horse then why am i being sold to you? Answer me that",she said under her breath so he didnt want to marry either huh? This was interesting theory though, if neither of them wanted to marry then why did they have to marry? Oh, yeah otherwise the kingdoms would not be able to 'cooperate' now would they? Bothersome, bothersome was all this was "if you really want to save your people you wouldn't go on about glory and war, people can't live of glory and war only die" why did all men think the same? even her father thought along similar lines.

when she heard the voice speak she turned around in a full circle trying to find the voice's owner "Who are you?" She couldnt see him and she was looking in every visible hiding spot she could see
Jun 27, 2015 4:12 AM

Jul 2013
(lemme edit that, didnt see your post xD)
Jun 27, 2015 4:19 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas groaned audibly, You think that if we put our weapons down the Kabulians will as well? No! They will press the attack and slaughter us! Only complete destruction of the Kabulians will bring peace! When he sees her seemingly talk to herself, he frowns, [b]Who are you talking to?
Jun 27, 2015 4:22 AM

Jul 2013
she ignored Willas trying to concentrate on where the voice was coming from, yet no matter how much she looked she still couldnt find it "Who are you?" she repeated again louder, Willas would probably think she was talking to him now but she couldnt care less
Jun 27, 2015 4:24 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas frowned, perhaps she had hit her head too hard in the fall. [b]I'm Prince Elendere...
Jun 27, 2015 4:25 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried raised his hand and gave a wave. "Here." He said. He looked over to the princess and gave a slight bow. "A humble mercenary. But at this moment I'm asking if you are having any problems with this man that I may help with." He said in a polite tone.
Jun 27, 2015 4:26 AM

May 2015
"Touch him and ill make sure you wont be able to touch anyone again Sir" Aurelia said walking just out of the castle side door and into the stables, arm resting on her sheath, she turns to the Prince and bows her head slightly "Prince" then to Lirael "Lirael" then did the same.
Jun 27, 2015 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
"I have no money on me now, so I see no reason to why you would help me" she didnt like mercenaries nor trust them, after all there were only two types and most were very lethal actors so she took several steps back out of caution, she smiled at Aurelia glad that she was there, Aurelia was like an older sister in a way, not half as strict as Rowen yet she still considered Rowen like an older sister as well
Jun 27, 2015 4:27 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas drew his sword and whistles to his mare who quickly trotted over, he swung himself up into the saddle and pointed his sword at the mercenary, You're trespassing on castle grounds, leave.
Jun 27, 2015 4:31 AM
Mar 2013
He looked over to the woman behind him. "I never once said I planned on hurting him, only help resolve a problem with him. And as for you." He turned to the prince. "Put your sword back in your pants before you embarrass yourself" He walked over to a wall and made sure his back was too it. "Princess this is not a service meant to be paid for but simply a concerned man wanting to make sure a young lady is ok and having a way to deal with her Problems."
Jun 27, 2015 4:33 AM

May 2015
"I suggest you listen to the Prince, you are infact trespassing, if this were on any other day id have you throw in a cell, but since its apparently a happy occasion ill give you one chance to leave"
Jun 27, 2015 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
The mercenary was interesting, "as long as no blood is shed, I will always be okay, in several different senses, as for my problem that will remained unresolved until one of us caves or pushes them off a fence" she sighed now, yes this man was interesting, more than the jerk of a prince "Yet because it is a happy day why not let him stay Aurelia? After all that would be ill will to chuck him out on such a supposed merry night" Lirael thought to make peace
Jun 27, 2015 4:38 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas scoffed, the man would not be able to beat Willas when he was on horseback. His mare gave him a speed, height and physical advantage, plus Willas was a master horseback swordsman. Trespassing is trespassing no matter the day.
Jun 27, 2015 4:39 AM

May 2015
"If that is the will of the Princess then fine, i wont have him removed from this place, but he has to give up his weapons to the guards till he leaves, only those permitted may carry them in castle grounds." Aurelia said glaring at the Mercenary
Jun 27, 2015 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
"And you just physically assaulted the heir of Arzla, mind your tongue prince" she snapped back at him, why did he feel in the right to give orders?
Jun 27, 2015 4:44 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looks at her, I didn't even touch you, you fell from the fence, he says with a stubborn tone. He sheathes his sword anyway, she was the heir and had more authority then him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.