Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2015 12:28 AM

Mar 2015
A fifteen foot deep stone pit, filled with three feet of water at the bottom, and an iron grate that can be lowered over the top and locked into place. The water itself is freezing cold, but not so cold that it will kill you, just make you extremely miserable, and desperate for any kind of heat.
conman2163Jun 26, 2015 12:42 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2015 12:31 AM

Mar 2015
The royal guards dragged Monty into the room, and dropped him feet first into the pit, not bothering to take the shackles off. They then lower the grate into place, and secured the lock on it, preventing escape. They then walked off, leaving the prison guards to guard him.
Jun 26, 2015 12:40 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars landed in the water clumsily, briefly dunking under it, but he quickly sprung back up, spitting out a mix of water and his own blood. He looked up at the grate as the guards lowered it into place and locked it. He then looked around the pit he was in, it being very clear he likely would not be able to escape this one. His hands still shackled behind him, he held his breath and ducked his head under the water, reaching into his shoe and pulling out a lockpick. He stood back up, gasping for air briefly.

He began to clumsily pick the lock on the shackles, eventually freeing his wrists up, dropping the shackles into the water. He rubbed his wrists, looking around idly again. In times like this, he normally looked on the bright side of things. At least he was kind of getting a bath, right? He paced around in the water, waiting to be called on again.
Jun 26, 2015 12:45 AM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos stepped into the room and told the guards, along with the royal ones he had brought, to leave the room. He sat in a chair and peered into the well, Now, by the gods what were you thinking climbing into the princesses bed chambers? Are you absolutely mad?
Jun 26, 2015 12:48 AM

Mar 2015
Monty looked up, squinting slightly at the light coming from the grates, spotting the emperor.

"Ah, you see, your majesty, it wasn't necessarily my intention to end up in the Princesses bed chamber. Purely coincidental." He explained, leaning on the wall behind him, still looking up.

"And uh, I have been lead to believe thus far that I am, indeed, very very mad." He finished.
Jun 26, 2015 12:56 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos let out a low chuckle, the boy had clearly meant no harm. But Althalos had standards he had to meet, he sighed and looked down at the young one. Coincidental huh? Well be that as it may, you were still in her bed chambers, I'm going to have to hand out some punishment at least. You will serve in the army, to be used in the war that is sure to come. You will be trained with the sword and if you show even the slightest sign of wanting to escape, you will be executed, by me personally. He stood up and eyed the boy, Is that understood?
Jun 26, 2015 1:01 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars didn't reply for a moment, still leaning on the wall, he crossed his arms. He seemed to be thinking for a moment, then he finally spoke up.

"I'm very thankful for the mercy I'm receiving, your majesty. But I feel as if my talents would be a tad wasted as a common soldier in the army, and I've never really been one for sword fights." He said, now looking back up at the Emperor

"But if living means I must be a soldier, then I will be a soldier. It's not like I'm not used to change anyways." He said after a brief pause, looking back down and sighing.
Jun 26, 2015 1:05 AM

Oct 2014

He thought for a second on this, What about a scout? I'd say a sneak thief like yourself would do quite well in that field.
Jun 26, 2015 1:12 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars stood up from the wall, walking to the center of the well, still looking up at the Emperor, he unfolded his arms.

"I'd say I would work as a scout just fine, your majesty." He said, wiping some of the blood off his mouth with his sleeve.
Jun 26, 2015 1:19 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos smiled a little, he always had liked the way that commoners spoke. It was much more interesting than the accents of the court. Guards! He called out, which triggered an immediate response, the guards came shuffling in. Give the man a meal and send him to the barracks where he is to be trained as a scout, he says before getting up and leaving. The guards open the grate and slide a ladder down.

(You can time skip the training at the barracks when you get there, since there is going to be some scouting action for you very soon >:D )
Jun 26, 2015 1:22 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars scaled the ladder quickly, stepping onto the semi-dry ground. He grinned both internally and externally, before motioning towards the door out and saying "Lead the way."

(Alright, gonna timeskip the training, but for now I need to get some sleep, it's 4:22 AM where I live and I'm tired. :P )
Jun 26, 2015 1:28 AM

Oct 2014
(alright have fun sleeping xD)

The guards grabbed him around the arms and led him from the dungeon and to the barracks.
Jul 12, 2015 10:42 AM

Jan 2013
As Grave grumbles and is lead off into the Dungeons, the meen oddly do not put her down into the hole but shove her intothe cell with her weapon as well as the Captain sighs. "Stop causing trouble..be happy that the Emperor doesn't have as much control as his title seems to suggest..his brother the Prince is pulling strings for you as is our..mutial patron..he'll be along to see yah shortly. So shut up and wait in here yah fuck'n idiot...good thing yah didn't cause a bloodbath down the streets..like to be enough of that soon enough."

Pulling the cell door to leave the Captain pauses slightly. "Also do not be surprised of any demands made of yea..the little one has returned to her father a message on things unfolding in the world..pluis you caused quite the commotion..beating nobles, throwing that stick at the stands...aye it hit no one..but it likely left an impact in other ways.."

Shaking his head the man closes the door leaving the fuming Grave to walk around the holding cell, slowly humming to herself kicking pebbles into the water down below.
Aug 2, 2015 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
Wearing his usually attire as the Master of Spies. Merek enters the depths of the dungeon in search of the Captain. Passing numerous cells, some occupied and some empty, he makes his way to the Captains room. Walking in the man is busy writing on parchment by the light of a candle. "Excuse me Captain. I'm here for my acquaintance." he said politely, referring to the grave digger in his seizure.
Aug 2, 2015 8:06 PM

Jan 2013
Staring at the man it was the guard from before..that is..the other guard. "Sorry sir we had to move her from the main cell..if shes human, then I'm a dwarf...crazy bitch ripped apart the lose bricks in the water hole, was digging a bloody damn tunnle to the armory..damn near made it too..we blocked the entry up, and reinforced it to prevent a collapse..I'm keeping it quite..but the sooner shes out of here the better."

Leading him off, the captain points to a side cell, where they seemed to have kept her distracted with food, and paintings, almost like dealing with a small child. "Me and the men will be taking our leave now sir..the prinsoner cells need to be...hmm cleaned, so we'll be taking them up for freash air."

Turning his back the guard captain walks away briskly.
Aug 2, 2015 8:19 PM

Dec 2013
"Haha, well I'll be sure you're compensated for your troubles. Thanks" Merek said to the captain before they departed with the prisoners."My, haven't you made quite a mess for yourself." Merek said staring at the girl in her cell. As she turned around he got straight to business. "I have some work, if you're interested."
Aug 2, 2015 8:45 PM

Jan 2013
"I might be...yee old Blood Bastard, what do yah need of me?" Seemingly more interested in the trinkets before her, she does make an effort to listen to him however, rurning her attention back to him. Oddly or maybe not considering how she was, she was still fecked out in her armor. "Whats the pay and who needs kill'n?" She asks flatly. "Or is it something else?"
Aug 2, 2015 10:22 PM

Dec 2013
"It's a bit of both." Merek said pulling out a map of the town with a marked location. "At this location will be a few men up to no good. They'll try disrupting the wedding soon to be. Let them stir up some noise then take them out." he said handing it to Grave through the bars. "The pay will be above the usual."
Aug 2, 2015 10:31 PM

Jan 2013
"So I can go into the wedding and start killing people?..." Pausing at that grave arched an eyebrow pondering what he meant. "Or just murder the people in the plot?" She knew she likely wouldn't remember all the faces, so to be sure she would just follow everyone that was at the meeting, then kill them and anyone that looked like them...or watch them fail and then kill them..or maybe just sling her shovel in a bloody free for all. Smiling at the last one, she always did like blood baths..
Aug 2, 2015 10:41 PM

Dec 2013
"The plot comes first. After that you can do as you please." Merek said as he reached into his pocket and made a key appear. "You'll know who they are when they act." he said unlocking the cell door but not opening it. "Shouldn't be too hard. They'll be attacking people like you."
Aug 2, 2015 10:53 PM

Jan 2013
"Oh..so I take it a dress is in the store room for me, with my shovel..I'll just have to keep to the back of the room and wait then.." Planning to just go on a rampage she looked very much forward to it. Stepping out of the cell, just her manner of walk seemed to suggest she was staying there as she wanted to.

"So where is this place I need to go..after that I take it I'll need to flee the country for a bit ehh Mister Pope?"
Aug 2, 2015 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
"Yes, your things await." Following after her Merek put the key back in his pocket. "It's outlined in the map I just gave you. It may be to your benefit yes. That is, unless you don't go on a rampage like you normally do. If you merely kill the plot you may be hailed a hero."
Aug 2, 2015 11:18 PM

Jan 2013
"tch after those bastards threw me in here? I'll try and keep the collateral damage down low...though I think I'll borrow a harpoon or spear from the armory...something I wish to do, I'll confirm who they are..then kill them, and anyone helping them..from there just leave a message on how this goes wit what I should do yah?" Laughing to herself a bit derangedily she heads off to the keep, though of course stopping by the armory first..she half wonderd if that royal guardsman would try and fight her again..though this time she would likely avoid her.

Grave hums happily to herself, waving the Blood Pope good bye. Though she knew who he really was...while funny enough not knowing who he was..thoough she was surprised to see he also included an invetation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.