Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2015 8:04 PM

Oct 2014
Where the Emperor and his wife sleep and keep their belongings. The Emperor has a study attached to this room as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 21, 2015 2:39 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

The Emperor was in his bedchambers, specifically the small adjoining study where he did his work. He sat tiredly at his desk, a tallow candle lighting up the reports in front of him, it was dark outside, most likely midnight. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, just a one more to go, he thought to himself. The candle was burning low after being in use for so many hours, hopefully it would last until he finished.

He put his quill into the ink pot and stretched his cramping hand, he looked at his sword that hung loosely on the wall. The reports had been good, Kabul hadn't been making any moves lately, which was strange in itself, yet it could also mean they were weakened somehow... He would have to call a council meeting later to discuss the matter. He brushes his hair back and skims through the report in front of him,

Fort Mason - Monthly Report

No signs of activity from the Kubalians, Utopia is keeping to itself as per usual. A quiet month in...

The report went on and the Emperor continued to read it, after a minute or so putting it down. I wish they didn't write so bloody much... He takes his quill and signs the paper, then rolling it up and sealing it with his crest. He put it aside and stretched, there, all done...
WymsicalJun 21, 2015 4:08 PM
Jun 21, 2015 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Aria had enter the room at some point in time while Althalos was in his study. She carried a candle and a book as the light from the sunset began to dim. Sitting at a desk she set the candle and book down. Pulling the ribbon out of her hair she let her long blonde hair fall down to her sides as she began to brush it out. When she finished she began to read the book she had brought in with her, flipping through the pages as it took her on an adventure. As time past she slowly began to drift to sleep. Still sitting at the desk her arms on the table with her head resting on her arms she quietly slept with candle still flicker a dim light on her face.

Jun 21, 2015 5:15 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos walked out of his study and saw his wife sleeping at her desk, he smiles and shakes his head. He had always carried a certain fondness for Aria, but that fondness had grown to love as the years went. He walks over and slips his arms around her gently, he then proceeds to lift her out of the chair, trying not to wake her. She was quite light and Althalos had well enough developed muscles for it not to be too much of a hassle. He carries her to their feather mattress bed and lays her down among the intricately decorated quilts and soft cushions. He had always liked his luxury, living comfortably was something he had grown accustomed to. He was already in his night clothes so he laid down next to her, pulling the covers over them both as it was the beginning of winter and the nights had begun to grow quite cold. Goodnight my love... He whispers, gently kissing her forehead.
Jun 21, 2015 5:57 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Aria didnt wake as she was picked up. She shifted around a bit as she was set down onto the bed till she found a comfortable position. Taking a deep breath in waking up a bit as she felt the kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight" She whispered still half asleep, opening her eyes sleeply. She looked around for a second, I must have fallen asleep. . She moved in closer to him to keep warm as she started to drift back into a deeper sleep. She closed her eyes and her breathing slowed as she relaxed feeling comfortable where she was.

Jun 21, 2015 6:26 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos relaxed into her warmth, his muscles slowly easing themselves as he closes his eyes. He reflects on the day gone as he always did in bed, slowly his mind relaxes and he drifts off to sleep with his wife.
Jun 21, 2015 6:48 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
The early sunlight shining through a crack in the curtain hitting Aria's face slow started to wake her up. Opening her eyes she sat up stretching. Carefully getting out of bed not wake Althalos up. Grabbing a change of clothes she went to change. After several minutes she came back in a different dress and sat down in the chair brushing her hair out then put it up in the usual way she did and tied it with a ribbon.

Jun 21, 2015 7:20 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos stirred in his sleep and woke, not because of Aria, but because of the morning sun shining down into the room. He sat up and stretched, he yawned and saw Aria brushing her hair. Good morning, he says, getting out of bed and going into the walk-in-wardrobe.
Jun 21, 2015 8:11 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Good morning. I didnt wake you did I?" She asked hearing him. She finished tying the ribbon and walked over to the mirror. She straightened the skirt of her dress and and pinned back a lose strand of hair. She then moved over to the window opening up the curtain letting the sunlight in. She stood there looking outside.

Jun 21, 2015 8:22 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

No not at all, he says from inside the wardrobe, he finishes getting dressed and comes out into the room, wearing a gold and blue outfit, decorative chains and flaps of fabric hanging off it. He straightens the crease on his sleeves and smooths it out. He walks up next to her and looks out the window, it was quite cold, winter could be felt earlier in Arzla than in Kabul. He looks out over the dew covered grounds, past the city and out onto the horizon, he wondered what the Sultan was doing, was he amassing his army? Was he planning to strike? He shakes his head, the reports had said they were quiet, hopefully this blessed peace would last longer. He looks at Aria, admiring her beauty.

I was thinking that we should make our alliance with Eqomer more solid... Tighten the ties between us, they refuse to help us in this blasted war against Kabul. He says, letting out a sigh as he did so. He always told his wife the things he was planning before anyone else, he trusted her a lot more than some of the obvious sycophants in his court, whom just looked out for their own and only wished to hear the tinkle of a bag filled with gold, More like a chest... he thinks with a small smile.
Jun 21, 2015 8:49 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"How were you planning to make it more solid?" She asked taking his hand. "As for the war, I'm sure they'll come around sooner or later. At least we have them on our side to start with rather than against us." She looked back outside as the sun rose higher. "So don't worry to much about it."

Jun 21, 2015 8:57 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos nods once, How stands our daughters position on being married? He asks, like most rulers, he found it hard to make time for his daughter, as much as it annoyed him. Running the county came first according to his court.
Jun 21, 2015 9:14 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She sighed. "How do you think she is on that topic? When I was there I wanted nothing to do it. We'll have to make some time to talk it over some more. Speaking of time isn't there somewhere you should be? You don't want to fall behind early on." She said as she finished getting ready, moving around the room.

Jun 21, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos throws his hands in the air, Gah! Every morning I dread going to court, it annoys me. I wish I could have some time to spend with you and our daughter. Even though he says this, he walks towards the door of the bedchambers, he knew his duty and he always carried it out. Gods forbid I should get some peace and quiet! He says with a huff, done with his tantrum he turns back to Aria, What do you have on the agenda today?
Jun 21, 2015 9:35 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm just settle some basic issues dealing with the kingdom and the people as usual. And I know it's hard but it's are job. The people need leaders which requires a lot from us." She smiles. "Ready to go before they come looking?"

Jun 21, 2015 9:39 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos

Althalos nods and lets out a tired sigh, I suppose we might as well go. He says with obvious disdain. He opens the door and steps out into the hallways, four of the royal guard, as was custom, stood outside guarding the door to their bedchambers.
Jun 21, 2015 9:43 PM

Mar 2015
Rowen

Rowen stood at attention along with the other three guards when the door opened. She looked out of place standing at military attention in her preferred dress, which she insisted on wearing instead of the armor as it helped her on many occasions save the king's life from an assassin merely because they believed there was no guards in the room. She just waited for orders, or for him to begin walking.
Jun 23, 2015 4:16 AM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos opened the door to his chambers, leaving the three Royal Guards outside. He stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. He sighs, Lirael seemed a little reluctant but at least she hadn't thrown a tantrum. He goes to his wardrobe and takes out the most decorative and fancy clothes he could find, he was to meet King Elendere, he mustn't look shabby. The other reason to wear his most regal clothes was so he could demonstrate his power and wealth, just a small yet important detail. He begins to get dressed.
Jun 24, 2015 7:10 PM

Oct 2014

He finishes getting dressed and looks at himself in the mirror, he looked very well presented. This'll do, I doubt King Elendere will be able to top this, he thinks with a smirk. He opens the door and exits, the three royal guard following him as he entered the hallways.
Jun 26, 2015 8:59 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos steps into the room and goes to the window, looking out of it and watching for the clouds of dust that would signal the arrival of King Elendere.
Jun 26, 2015 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
She walked in a little while after he did. "Seems you're getting quite a bit done today" She said as she walked over next to him. "Waiting on his arrival?" She asked looking at him then out the window

Jun 26, 2015 11:58 AM

Mar 2015
In the distance, a cloud of dust could be seen getting closer to the city and castle. One could just barely make out the banner of Eqomer, and the forty riders that were accompanying the rulers of Eqomer as their honor guard. They would be arriving at the city soon.
Jun 26, 2015 5:53 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos smiled tiredly, And we wait no longer. Come my love, let us greet them. He turned and took his wife by the hand, leading her from the room.
Jun 26, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She held on to his hand and walked along side him. "Are you ready for all of this?"

Jun 26, 2015 6:21 PM

Oct 2014
(Post hallways)
Jun 28, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
Walking in together she closed the door behind her. "I'm sure they do wear you out discussing all that you need to."

Jun 28, 2015 7:40 AM

Oct 2014

He rubs his eyes, Yes indeed, I swear politics is the most stressful thing out there, he says with a sigh. He goes into the wardrobe and takes off his clothes before putting on his night clothes. He steps back out and collapses onto the bed face first, urrrrrgggh, he groans into the sheets.
Jun 28, 2015 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
She laughed to herself watching him before going to change herself. After a little while she came back. "Well there sure is to be quite a bit until the marriage and alliance settle."

Jun 28, 2015 8:29 AM

Oct 2014

He rolls over and stares at the ceiling, I wonder how they got along? Prince Willas and Lirael I mean. They seemed to be talking... he says with a quizzical look on his face. The boy had laughed quite loudly during the dinner, that was a good thing right? Althalos sighed, he would ask Lirael tomorrow how she felt about the narcissistic prince.
Jun 28, 2015 8:34 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Just because they talked tonight doesn't always mean they were getting along but I hope they did. It make things simpler." She untied her hair letting it fall as she brushed through the long blond strands

Jun 28, 2015 8:46 AM

Oct 2014

I'll go talk to Lirael tomorrow and find out, do you want to come with? He asks her as he gets under the sheets of the large bed and gets comfortable.
Jun 28, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Of course. I want to see what she thinks." She replied as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to him

Jun 28, 2015 5:09 PM

Oct 2014

He nods, You never know, she might surprise us, he says as he closes his eyes. He eventually starts to drift off and his snoring could be heard as he fell asleep.
Jun 28, 2015 8:12 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Yawning she climbed under the sheets next to him. She stared at the ceiling for awhile before slowly drifting off into sleep

Jun 28, 2015 9:56 PM

Oct 2014

The next morning Althalos woke, yawning he sat up in bed. He smiles at the sleeping form of his wife and then quietly gets out of bed. He then gets dressed and goes into his study to look through some reports. Althalos couldn't concentrate so he got up and walked outside the bedchambers.
WymsicalJun 28, 2015 11:23 PM
Jun 29, 2015 6:55 AM

Apr 2013
Aria
Waking up she looked around the room. It was still quiet and dark. Noticing she was alone she went to open the curtains a bit letting light flow into the room. "I must be up later than usual." She said to herself as she went to the wardrobe to change. Coming back out she brushed her hair as usual but left it down not bothering to put it up. Looking in the mirror she checked that everything was in place before leaving the room.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.