Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 8, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2013
so, we're going to 'Arbaless Arc'
Jun 8, 2015 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
Silver4000 said:
And you misunderstood what I said, mentioning other countries/continents doesn't make it foreshadowing, it's obvious that other countries/continent exist. But they never specified any nor said anything that could imply a big one formed by 750 guilds (if I got the number right), I mean, the 4 dark guilds (or was it 5?) was a big thing and never once they did mention a country/continent formed by 750.

They obviously didn't want too, that was the whole point of Mest's mission, to gain info on this Empire. The foreshadowing itself is Mest. But everyone has their own opinion and ill respect yours :p
Jun 8, 2015 1:44 AM
Nov 2014
My prediction is that Ishgar and Arbeless start fighting and the both sides suprise, they were fighting on even strength. Then Acnologia comes in and starts a threeway battle. The battle goes nowhere until Zeref comes in and fucks shit up!!! then it becomes everyone vs zeref. Zeref wrekts everyone but then E.N.D awakens and shits on zeref. Natsu no longer being able to control his etherious form, starts to go on a rampage and then lumiene histore turns on and shit happens. End of Fairytail.
Jun 8, 2015 1:54 AM

Jul 2007
So after the previous arc was aborted and truncated we are getting into this whole "another country" thing.
Still strange that we NEVER heard of them before nor that there was a freaking invasion attempt before. Feels very clunky and unlike the previous reveals that were pretty well foreshadowed. Will Natsu oneshot an entire country now?

I am intrigued by the next chapter title though. Is that country run by a god or something? Are we going to get more lore on gods now and why they are nigh non-existent in Ishgar? or will she be a let down like the "war god" was?
Jun 8, 2015 2:04 AM

Jun 2014
AWESOME. That's how Fairy Tail should be. I've never seen Makarov that scared. Makes me wonder though, if Zeref and Acnologia will fight in the upcoming war, and if they will take sides. From what I know Zeref and Mavis were friends, and he may try to save her. Damn, can't wait till the next chapter.
Jun 8, 2015 2:09 AM

Jun 2013
Damn, do I smell new arc coming. I thought FT was nearing its end for some reason, but this looks huge.

So many things are being revealed lately, so awesome

LOL at Mest owning himself
Jun 8, 2015 2:52 AM

Oct 2012
Was it already mention that Mest was a FT member? I wasn't expecting him to be a double agent for FT and this revelation surprised me, but it seems it didn't surprise anyone else. So, did I miss something?
Jun 8, 2015 2:54 AM
Apr 2013
So, Machima wants to expand the Fairy Tail universe. That's nice. I loot forward to it.
Jun 8, 2015 2:59 AM

Feb 2010
Looking forward to seeing more of the world. Is it mentioned anywhere where Zeref's homeland is?
Jun 8, 2015 3:02 AM
Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:
So after the previous arc was aborted and truncated we are getting into this whole "another country" thing.
Still strange that we NEVER heard of them before nor that there was a freaking invasion attempt before. Feels very clunky and unlike the previous reveals that were pretty well foreshadowed. Will Natsu oneshot an entire country now?

I am intrigued by the next chapter title though. Is that country run by a god or something? Are we going to get more lore on gods now and why they are nigh non-existent in Ishgar? or will she be a let down like the "war god" was?

Alvarez was not foreshadowed but its strength was. When warrod said that he couldnt compete with wizards from other continent he might be referring to this. Besides, it takes ETHERION and FACE to stop this kingdom.
AND Natsu oneshotted a Yakuma Battle God (so dont give it THAT war god treatment). Since kagura had also deflected an attack from Minervas version, it makes perfect sense.
Jun 8, 2015 3:05 AM
Jul 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong. I think there was a scene in ToH where Siegrain was persuading the council members to launch Etherion. A member had back then stated that Etherion was built only for war-kinda purpose. Did he try to signify the raid of Alvarez?
Jun 8, 2015 3:11 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Wow, 730 guilds? This is one big devolopment. Not that I don't like it tho.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jun 8, 2015 3:11 AM

Apr 2008
NizenTheCreator9 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. I think there was a scene in ToH where Siegrain was persuading the council members to launch Etherion. A member had back then stated that Etherion was built only for war-kinda purpose. Did he try to signify the raid of Alvarez?

exactly that~
Jun 8, 2015 3:18 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
NizenTheCreator9 said:

exactly that~

More like he said that Etherion can wipe out a country, and it should be used for the National security.
Jun 8, 2015 3:40 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
THe plot thickens and I fuckin love it. Now the doomsayers who were all "OOOO FT IS ENDING FOR SURE SOON!" can shut the fuck up

I like where this is going too, hope the guys from Arbaless won't get wrecked easily by Natsu though.

Nice to see a bit more of Mest's past.
Arbaless capital looks nice.
At least we know why he disbanded the guild.
Pretty good chapter.
Jun 8, 2015 3:42 AM

May 2015
oww a special fact again, thx masima sensei!!!
Jun 8, 2015 3:49 AM

Jun 2014
I am happy to see this!! Probably this will be the biggest arc of Fairy Tail. Every weapon of Ishgar has been made to stop Arbales. Face, Magic Council, Etherion and the Saints. Hopefully we will see the other Saints and Focus more on Fairy Tail and Crime Sorciere or something and have a lot of stronger enemy's that don't get one shotted! This will probably bring the HYPE For FT back!
Jun 8, 2015 4:05 AM
Jan 2014
Well,if they know about Lumen Historie,someone leaked information. The rat was probably either Precht or Ivan. Still,we don't know everything that happened in Mavis's life nor do we know the history of Abaless or whatever it's name will be. Maybe Mavis interacted with them before it became a "military run " empire.

Also,don't be delirious. Fairy tail is ending. Well,I do admit I thought Tartarus was either the semifinal or the one before that since I didn't know how Mashima could create an enemy that surpasses Tartarus besides E.N.D,Acnologia and Zeref. Well,an empire from another continent that has one time and half the number of legal guilds in Ishgar and only failed it's previous invasion because of deterrants Etherion and Face,which now are down, is quite efficient.

But well,after arcs like Sirious Island,the magic games and Tartarus,there is no way this is the middle of the manga or something like that. This is clearly the last third or so of the manga. Still,if Mashima isn't careful,this arc is gonna drag just like the magic games. At any rate,I think this arc will have 60-80 chapters.

Plus,now that I think about it,I remember reading in another forum a page from the tower of heaven arc and another from sirious island arc. The first one was Simon explaining Trinity Raven's notoriety...the second one was lahar explaining why Bluenote Stinger was a behemoth. They both mentioned a war with an western country. Maybe this is it?

Also,I have a question. Was Avatar really dealt with? Fairy tail didn't destroy it's main branch did it? This reminds me of fire emblem awakening...

FUCK,this is the game Mashima mentioned that shared his ideas for the endgame of fairy tail. After a war against a country that was known for it's dark cults,the protagonists of that game went to war against an expansive western empire across the sea that wanted the sacred treasure of the kingdom of the protagonists...and then they went to war against the cult they thought had been crippled. The bastards used the war as a distraction to continue their plans unopposed while the protagonists were away. Then they battled against the being the cult worshiped.

The " country that was known for it's dark cults" stands for Avatar,despite it being not a country,it has a military comparable to one. The "expansive western empire across the sea who schemed to steal the sacred tresure of the protagonist's kingdom" stands for Albaless. The sacred treasure stands for Lumen Historie. "The being the cult worshiped" stands for Zeref. There are many discrepancies,like Acnologia. If Avatar worshiped him,less so,ironically.

Fun fact:The western empire from that game knew the plans of the cult. The invasion and attempts to steal the treasure were intended to stop them. Maybe Alvaless intends to use Lumen Historie to get rid of Zeref,Acnologia and E.N.D?
hello09Jun 8, 2015 4:35 AM
Jun 8, 2015 4:24 AM
Jan 2014
I remember someone joking that fire emblem awakening was the game mashima mentioned in that twitter,the one that he played and that used a really similar structure to the next arcs. It was in another forum. Maybe this is it,eh? Read the last paragraph of my last post. The events of that game's match with the current events chillingly well.

Maybe Mashima will retcon the previous arc and say that the branch of Arlock was the main one,or something of the sort. Or maybe I am wrong and that was the main one. Still,Gray said he didn't know where it was,didn't he?
Jun 8, 2015 4:31 AM
Oct 2014
hello09 said:
Well,if they know about Lumen Historie,someone leaked information. The rat was probably either Precht or Ivan. Still,we don't know everything that happened in Mavis's life nor do we know the history of Abaless or whatever it's name will be. Maybe Mavis interacted with them before it became a "military run " empire.

Also,don't be delirious. Fairy tail is ending. Well,I do admit I thought Tartarus was either the semifinal or the one before that since I didn't know how Mashima could create an enemy that surpasses Tartarus besides E.N.D,Acnologia and Zeref. Well,an empire from another continent that has one time and half the number of legal guilds in Ishgar and only failed it's previous invasion because of deterrants Etherion and Face,which now are down, is quite efficient.

But well,after arcs like Sirious Island,the magic games and Tartarus,there is no way this is the middle of the manga or something like that. This is clearly the last third or so of the manga. Still,if Mashima isn't careful,this arc is gonna drag just like the magic games. At any rate,I think this arc will have 60-80 chapters.

Plus,now that I think about it,I remember reading in another forum a page from the tower of heaven arc and another from sirious island arc. The first one was Simon explaining Trinity Raven's notoriety...the second one was lahar explaining why Bluenote Stinger was a behemoth. They both mentioned a war with an western country. Maybe this is it?

Also,I have a question. Was Avatar really dealt with? Fairy tail didn't destroy it's main branch did it? This reminds me of fire emblem awakening...

FUCK,this is the game Mashima mentioned that shared his ideas for the endgame of fairy tail. After a war against a country that was known for it's dark cults,the protagonists of that game went to war against an expansive western empire that wanted the sacred treasure of the kingdom of the protagonists...and then they went to war against the cult they thought had been crippled who had used the war as a smokescreen for their activities. Then they battled against the being the cult worshiped.

Your revelations make me also think of some things that come to mind:

Will ALL the Ten wizard saints finally making an appearance in this chapter (since there was sort of some foreshadowing)?

Could the ultimate showdown between Dragon, Immortal, and Humanity involve this upcoming arc (or foreshadow a hint)?

I too wonder how something like a foreign country (Arbaless) would know Lumen Histoire (info leaked?), while the continent (Ishgar) that Lumen Histoire resides in doesn't know.

The manga has hinted some characters actually being from a west continent like Visca, Alzack, and Beth Vanderwood from Mermaid Heel (the veggie girl).

If anyone remembers, when Gildarts was first introduced he had been taken these 100 years rank quests that personally came from Makarov (ever since Natsu, Cana, Mira, Erza, Gray, etc. were young) and always been gone for extensive amounts of times because of them. I always wonder what those quests are (something even Lucy asked).
Is it possible that maybe those quests were actually involved/connected with this Western Continent Arbaless?

In strange way, that Rave X Fairy Tail crossover also now makes more sense (feels more plausible) instead of feeling non-canonical like.
bkim999Jun 8, 2015 4:55 AM
Jun 8, 2015 4:32 AM

Jan 2015
Dat set up tho....country sized guild...holy crap, this is going to be so awesome. So I would assume as powerful as Fairy Tail is, they're still going to need help from other guilds. Good lord, what the hell could this guild master of a country sized guild be like...

So, think Raven Tail has a shot at appearing in this arc considering how Lumen Histoire plays a heavy part in this arc will be or maybe Mashima just forgot they existed.
Jun 8, 2015 4:38 AM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Dat set up tho....country sized guild...holy crap, this is going to be so awesome. So I would assume as powerful as Fairy Tail is, they're still going to need help from other guilds. Good lord, what the hell could this guild master of a country sized guild be like...

So, think Raven Tail has a shot at appearing in this arc considering how Lumen Histoire plays a heavy part in this arc will be or maybe Mashima just forgot they existed.

The only one really of any note in Raven Tail was Flare and she's with the giants now
Jun 8, 2015 4:38 AM
Feb 2013
so, this is what mashima mean that has similarity with another game: THE FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING........... AS LONG AS THEIR ARe huge involvement of another people aside from fairy tail, im ok with it.
Jun 8, 2015 4:44 AM

Feb 2013
Aw god. I am ready for continent wars !!! I am ready to see some action !! BRING IT ON HIRO !!!!
GEE HEE !
Jun 8, 2015 4:45 AM
Jan 2014
Bkmm999,I don't think so. The war between E.N.D (Who will probably stand with the humans after being beaten), Acnologia (The dragon), and Zeref (The immortal) probably refers to the arc that will most likely follow this one. If anything,E.N.D might be an enemy in this arc or even on the next. We still don't know what happens if the Natsu we know is killed in combat or the book gets opened by him. There may be other ways to break the seal on E.N.D.

Igneel probably intended to restore E.N.D if push comes to shove. He took him in,sealed his memories and had him play human simply to get him to fight for a just cause. Igneel probably only opposed Tartarus because it wasn't yet time for E.N.D to be restored and thanks to the method they were intending to use.

Still,fire emblem awakening has such a wishy-washy story that it's only useful for this. Doubt that anything else from it will be useful.
Jun 8, 2015 4:46 AM

Jan 2015
myanime2 said:
so, this is what mashima mean that has similarity with another game: THE FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING........... AS LONG AS THEIR ARe huge involvement of another people aside from fairy tail, im ok with it.

If you don't mind me asking, what similarity does this have with FE: Awakening, only thing that really comes to mind is the Valmese army.
Jun 8, 2015 4:49 AM
Jan 2014
Lumen historie-------- Fire Emblem
Alvaless empire--------Valm Empire
Fiore--------------------Ylisse country
Avatar------------------ Grima cult/Plegia (The cult is so big it's military is the size of a country. However,unlike the Grima Cult and Plegia,they have no plans up til now for Lumen Historie. They do worship the main antagonists though)
Ishgard-----------------Ylisse continent
Zeref and Acnologia-- Grima (Considering Grima is a dragon,perhaps Acnologia would be a more appropriate comparison,but he isn't worshiped by Avatar.)
Robin/whatever you prefer to call him-------------E.N.D (A being that was created for a specific purpose to serve the main antagonist. Robin to be Grima's body and E.N.D to kill Zeref)

Well,both Zeref and Grima intend to annihilate humans. Both Grima and Acnologia intend to rule the world... Both empires are military run dictatorship,both are after a precious treasure that the protagonists have. Hell,Wouldn't be surprised if the empires shared the same objectives. In this case,Alvaless would use Lumen Historie on Zeref,Acnologia and E.N.D ....

This is what you asked Ragoonius. I even put in some discrepancies. Still,Awakening's story is pretty badly executed. I doubt anything else would be useful.
hello09Jun 8, 2015 5:02 AM
Jun 8, 2015 5:04 AM

Jan 2015
hello09 said:
Lumen historie-------- Fire Emblem
Alvaless empire--------Valm Empire
Fiore--------------------Ylisse country
Avatar------------------ Grima cult/Plegia (The cult is so big it's military is the size of a country. However,unlike the Grima Cult and Plegia,they have no plans up til now for Lumen Historie)
Ishgard-----------------Ylisse continent
Zeref and Acnologia-- Grima (Considering Grima is a dragon,perhaps Acnologia would be a more appropriate comparison,but he isn't worshiped by Avatar.)
Robin/whatever you prefer to call him-------------E.N.D (A being that was created for a specific purpose to serve the main antagonist. Robin to be Grima's body and E.N.D to kill Zeref)

Well,both Zeref and Grima intend to annihilate humans. Both Grima and Acnologia intend to rule the world... Both empires are military run dictatorship,both are after a precious treasure that the protagonists have. Hell,Wouldn't be surprised if the empires shared the same objectives. In this case,Alvaless would use Lumen Historie on Zeref,Acnologia and E.N.D ....

This is what you asked Ragoonius. I even put in some discrepancies. Still,Awakening's story is pretty badly executed. I doubt anything else would be useful.

Eh, it definitely had the weakest story of the FE games but it had a technique that found it's away around it, though I'd rather not get into that on a FT discussion.
But thanks, alot of the connections are clearer and only make me wonder...considering what happens to Robin, maybe some of that could be inspiration to whatever happens to Natsu later considering the "great destiny" Zeref has planned for him.
Jun 8, 2015 5:07 AM

May 2015
Yes we finally know who Mest/Dornabolt is and that's a guy with identity problems
He was Mest sent on a mission and became and an undercover dornaboltwho erased his own memory with gramps as the only one who can bring them back and then he became Dornabolt with an undercover identity as meat and now he says he was Mest all along the only conclusion is that he's a guy with.......... BIG ASS IDENITY PROBLEMS GOING THROUGH A BIG ASS IDENITY CRISIS. Oh yeah and who would have though that lumen historie was actually Mavis crystallized body when I first saw it I thought it was something to represent lumen histories not the real thing. I wonder what it can do since Mavis does have a lot of magic power and know I now Ivan Dreyar is a big ass serious lolicon for wanting the lumen historie. In contast Gildarts probably quit being master cuz he can't handle lol I bodies being the player he is he must only like adult female bodies.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 8, 2015 5:11 AM
Jan 2014
In the forum I read to accompany Mashima's twitter,they translated a post he made about a videogame he played that spoils the next arcs of fairy tail,and that he was wondering if there was still time to change somethings. Someone joked that it was awakening while others were wondering if the game was some kind of divine work,lol.

Well,the cat is out of the bag. I could be mistaken,but the similarities are staggering. Well,if anyone decides to bitch about Awakening here,call the mods. Simple as that.

Well,Robin rebelled against his purpose by Killing Grima,so perhaps Natsu will do the same by sparing Zeref or find a way to clear his curse.
hello09Jun 8, 2015 5:16 AM
Jun 8, 2015 5:17 AM

May 2015
Wait so if the top four of the wizard saints are called the four gods of ishagar then since their are other countries there may be other wizards with that strength and title knowing that Gramps most have taught his best move to protect his family would be to go alone and not tell anyone which I agree must have been the best move he could make at that time cuz facing 750 guild and possibly people with power that rivals the four gods of ishagar and knowing his family he knew they would help him not matter what just like they did on tenrou when acnologia attacked so he was right to keep quiet but know who knows what will happen Fairy Tail will probably go on the attack cuz gramps is there and might get help from the other guilds and possibly Gikdarts and Laxus Badass scene will be coming up. Which I wanna see cuz they haven't had a real badass badass scene since tenrou and while Laxus vs. Jura was badass it w as no where near as badass as Laxus appearance on tenrou and seriously just his appearance was badass the fight was mega badass and the same goes with gildarts.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 8, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2015
hello09 said:
In the forum I read to accompany Mashima's twitter,they translated a post he made about a videogame he played that spoils the next arcs of fairy tail,and that he was wondering if there was still time to change somethings. Someone joked that it was awakening while others were wondering if the game was some kind of divine work,lol.

Well,the cat is out of the bag. I could be mistaken,but the similarities are staggering. Well,if anyone decides to bitch about Awakening here,call the mods. Simple as that.

Well,Robin rebelled against his purpose by Killing Grima,so perhaps Natsu will do the same by sparing Zeref or find a way to clear his curse.
yeah I think so too esoecially if he finds out Zeref is his big brother he'll probably go ONII-CHAN!!!! Lol. But seriously just like Gray couldn't kill his newfound Dad Natsu probably won't be able to kill his newfound brother the only diff was there was someone else to help kill silver but only Natsu can kill zeref
Jun 8, 2015 5:21 AM
Jan 2014
I know this is type of nagging is annoying and I apologize,but could I ask you a favor,king ace? Put some paragraphs,periods and comma in your texts. Seriously. I get headaches attempting to read your points.

Onii chan means is a term young kids, specially girls use to refer to their elder brothers/sisters. There are more formal ways,or less childish,to do it,like Aniki which I think is only for big brother. Natsu is more likely to use it. There is a term for Big Sister but I don't know how it's written. Anoue? bah,it's besides the point.
Jun 8, 2015 5:22 AM
Sep 2012
Well seems to me Erza was named guild master as an excuse all of Team Natsu can know about Lumen Historia, Natsu has no problem seeing Lucy naked, but seeing Mavis naked, that is too much, he had the reservation seeing Lisanna naked in the Tartarus, so violating Lucy dignity is okay, any other female no.

It was nice to see more detail on Mest's history, looks like he left Fairy Tail 2 years before Lucy joined and the series began. Does that mean he was in all those childhood flashbacks with his memory erased from everyone. I want to see all those flashbacks with Mest reinserted.

Seeing how Mest slowly began to become more council like by you guessed hating Fairy Tail was interesting, I don't know what did Fairy Tail do to get so hated by the council. Well they are all gone now so it doesn't matter anymore.

So now we have a global conflict great. is Alvarez this evil place or is this conflict is more gray, I am hoping it is more gray type of war like in real life.

Can anyone clarify when Veronica fits into this, that is part of Ishgal, so they would be allies or are they in Alvarez or neutral. Veronica is in the north so I think they are either neutral or part of Ishgal Perhaps Cream will make his manga debut, if his kingdom didn't kick him out. I am hoping we will see Cream again, I know he is a creep and I don't like him, but it would be fun seeing him again.

Now that we are world building, traveling far away, I predict this arc will be when we will see Wally and Shu again.
Jun 8, 2015 5:29 AM
Jan 2014
Well,it's a kingdom,but eh...Mashima will probably only use the 500 guilds and the council in this war. i imagine that the main guilds from the magic games,like fairy tail, Sabertooth,Lamia Scale,Blue pegasus,Mermaid's heel will join forces and make a combined front and go against the main members of the empire while the other guilds take care of the fodder.

Honestly,enough flashbacks for now. Mest could have joined fairy tail as an adult. I am saying this because fairy tail up til now has played right with the flashbacks,unlike One piece.

Since you asked, Natsu tends to destroy everything around him in his jobs. Sometimes,he is even proud of his mayhem and the property destruction he causes. Most of fairy tail's bad reputation with the council is on his shoulders.

Well,it's still too soon to say which shade of "grey" the empire is,or if it's black. Well,one thing is almost certain,Ishgard is "white". So yeah,at best it's a white vs Grey.

For your information,the Valm empire had good reasons for invading,like stopping Grima,and unifying the world under Walhart's rule. So yeah,I am betting this conflict may be more complicated than we know.
hello09Jun 8, 2015 5:35 AM
Jun 8, 2015 5:35 AM

Apr 2008
This chapter also proved one thing once again. Makarov is the best Guild Master. Erza doesn't even begin to fill his shoes
Jun 8, 2015 5:39 AM
Sep 2012
I hope to see in this arc.

Angel and Yukino reunion, and I just have a feeling that they are Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna's cousins.

Mermaid Heel guildmaster, Hiro has been sitting on this big reveal long enough, so let it happen.

Hisui and Cream to interact, though who knows if the people of Veronica didn't impeach him after what he did. But it would be interesting to have an world leaders war submit, and they have to interact.
Jun 8, 2015 5:40 AM
Jan 2014
Well,Erza did make the Gray infiltration plan. But,eh, I think Avatar was going to find eventually that Gray was a mole. As that guy said,Gray had no reasons to worship Zeref,on the contrary. Plus,if Rogue and Minerva attacked his branch,he would be forced to blow his cover. Either that or operation purification was going to force him to destroy the branch he infiltrated,regardless of Natsu and Lucy's involvement or Rogue and Minerva's. Gray could not even find the main branch's location. At least Erza's plan succeeded in stopping operation purification.

Makarov,on the other hand,successfully sent a mole to infiltrate the heart of the council for 10 years. And he got everything he wanted from it. Plus,his mole was so efficient that it stopped the council from doing anything radical. When Lahar planned to inform the council about the events in sirious island,Mest stopped him and stole their lacrima. That prevented the council from using Etherion on it.

Well,Erza is just a placeholder. But yeah,Makarov is truly a great leader.

hello09Jun 8, 2015 5:45 AM
Jun 8, 2015 5:55 AM
Feb 2014

- Tbh all 3 things are what Mashima would usually do to Lucy/his characters but it's either 1 or 3 I guess, you'll think this will be something like OP has with cover stories?

- Those designs and details starting from page 2 huh :D, haven't expected them to go there. Heck I haven't expected that there's anything under. Don't think anyone actually expected that, anyone? anyone?

- Erza lookin' kawaiiiii on page 3 when she has a mini shock :D, heck she's always cute nuff said. dope symbols all around :>

- spies spies all around :pompus:

- so did they fall down the stairs or did they fall on place after they heard the secret?

- ashes naked rofl :D

- Mest doin' that Lelouch move :cool:

- I don't get this "maybe 2 years back for you.."? time was still ticking even if they were frozen why 2 years then

- hah Natsu causing trouble and Council always hears it

- I loled when Mest forgot who he is, he also had funny expressions. Loved the "jey" ... "really sorry"

- damn all those tears he sure was happy :> but how did he remember all=

- our country looks heavily small

- whats Etherion, something long I missed? don't spoil if so

- the conucil destroyed or what?

- uhuh dat Kingdom looks amazing

- wonder ghow long did it take him to draw that? any ideas? plus 730 isn't that much for 500 anyway, though it is if others don't help

Next chapter title is God Serena mhm wonder what that means. :> :rolleyes:
Jun 8, 2015 6:13 AM

Dec 2008
I'll laugh and then cry a bit if this arc culminates into something like the Naruto wars.
Chapter wasn't too bad. I do remember a trivia bit where Mashima said that he had named most of the other countries around the globe randomly so he would try to stay away from them. So an arc talking about another country sorta caught me off guard there.
Will see how this arc develops though. Hopefully it ends up being enjoyable.
Jun 8, 2015 6:18 AM
Dec 2010
my reaction right now

wait,,here he said he still have memories

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/439/2808/13

but in the end of taratrous ,,he remembered ....WTF ?
when he erased his own memory?
Jun 8, 2015 6:19 AM

May 2015
hello09 said:
I know this is type of nagging is annoying and I apologize,but could I ask you a favor,king ace? Put some paragraphs,periods and comma in your texts. Seriously. I get headaches attempting to read your points.

Onii chan means is a term young kids, specially girls use to refer to their elder brothers/sisters. There are more formal ways,or less childish,to do it,like Aniki which I think is only for big brother. Natsu is more likely to use it. There is a term for Big Sister but I don't know how it's written. Anoue? bah,it's besides the point.

I thought big sister is one instead of onii or are you talking about the adult version. And I said Onii-chan cuz have you met Natsu he acts like a little kid when he is not in serious mode during fights so I expect him t go ONII-CHAN!!!!! oh and about the whole use commas etc with due respect and with my most sincere apologies I will not do that unless I feel the need to because school just got out and ELA was my worst subject I always got b's while I got a's in all my other classes so since school is out I'm taking a breather and for once not stressing on my writing because I don't have to fry my brain trying to get an A and if you had my ELA teacher you'd know why.
Jun 8, 2015 6:22 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
my reaction right now

wait,,here he said he still have memories

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/439/2808/13

but in the end of taratrous ,,he remembered ....WTF ?
when he erased his own memory?

he erased his memory every time after reporting to Makarov. It's bound to have some linger effects
Jun 8, 2015 6:23 AM

May 2015
hello09 said:
Well,Erza did make the Gray infiltration plan. But,eh, I think Avatar was going to find eventually that Gray was a mole. As that guy said,Gray had no reasons to worship Zeref,on the contrary. Plus,if Rogue and Minerva attacked his branch,he would be forced to blow his cover. Either that or operation purification was going to force him to destroy the branch he infiltrated,regardless of Natsu and Lucy's involvement or Rogue and Minerva's. Gray could not even find the main branch's location. At least Erza's plan succeeded in stopping operation purification.

Makarov,on the other hand,successfully sent a mole to infiltrate the heart of the council for 10 years. And he got everything he wanted from it. Plus,his mole was so efficient that it stopped the council from doing anything radical. When Lahar planned to inform the council about the events in sirious island,Mest stopped him and stole their lacrima. That prevented the council from using Etherion on it.

Well,Erza is just a placeholder. But yeah,Makarov is truly a great leader.

What's siriouis island or is that just the jap name for tenrou
Jun 8, 2015 6:26 AM
Dec 2010
soo , next arc is basically
Fairy Tail . invading [strike]soul society[/strike] Alvarez

BTW...good job mest..why he let everyone know ? he suppose to keep his mouth shut

i feel the next arc is just to extends the length of the show , until Acnoliga's arm heals
Jun 8, 2015 6:52 AM
Jun 2015
Great chapter indeed. FT isn't going to end that early :)

Since it's another country we're talking here. Wouldn't they encounter other dragonslayers as well?
I mean come on. Fiore has Zeref and Acnologia. Even the demons are present also.

Going back at the dragonslayers I doubt they'll find one since after the 5 dragons declared their age ended.

This is going to one hell of a ride. Spread the FT universe.
Jun 8, 2015 7:53 AM

Dec 2014
I hope this empire has nothing to do with zeref. I am getting real tired of everyone being the cultists of zeref whom he never cares about and kill his cultists casually. Can he not find anything else? Dragon cults who worship dragons, old countries with big secrets, dragons whom igneel fought against to save humanity, the ones who cursed zeref( i mean zeref is a weakling if he can get cursed easily) or just simple imperialists , etc... There are tons of things to do yet he is stuck on zeref.
cenkissJun 8, 2015 8:01 AM
Jun 8, 2015 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
Some may have said that Fairy Tail was near the end, it seems that this will be continued for quite a time. This new arc might be interesting but can also, if badly executed, be really bad.
Wait & See.
Jun 8, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2012
I have this nagging feeling that after all this neither Zeref or Acnologia are the end boss. After all Zeref at least seems more of a victim these days who was cursed by some deity.

If by some twist of fate FT ends up joining up forces with Zeref (through Natsu being his bro) and Acnologia (maybe Gajeel is a relative or something) then I don't care how many guilds the other continent has cos they're going down.
Jun 8, 2015 8:26 AM

Dec 2013
aos10 said:
soo , next arc is basically
Fairy Tail . invading soul society Alvarez

BTW...good job mest..why he let everyone know ? he suppose to keep his mouth shut

i feel the next arc is just to extends the length of the show , until Acnoliga's arm heals
I think the biggest point of the next arc is to explain Lumen Histore
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.