Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like this episode?
May 31, 2015 2:58 AM

Apr 2015
Wow.....this episode....just wow. first of all, there's only one title for this episode instead of two.
Second is king debut. Its the second time since season 1 where we see king appear that early in a season, usually he appear at the later part of the season. He appear before the whole main cast, especially sapphie as she is part of the original main trio. He had a human form while sango didn't have. Possibility she might appear again as she doesn't have a human form. King is also the first male jewelpet in this season as well as the second male character beside sakutaro. (excluding background characters). He also have the longest speech during his human form.
So king farts and this season is starting to put lots of...perverted/sexual joke?
King licks larimar and then she scold him...i love it.
Noticed how the top 10 jewelpet are all females? Well it have to be considering females jewelpet will always be cuter than male. King stands last place in the contest, telling me than this contest are for both genders so ya. Btw, does that contest referencing to the current sanrio ranking happening right now?
Love to see a male jewelpet with a female partner or vice versa.

The ending animation was the same but this time all focusing on sakutaro. No permanent for this season i guess.

Next episode, Angela will appear. Another main cast. Now we left rosa and sapphie and the whole main cast will be compete. I guess she will transform consider she is part of the main cast.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.