Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2015 6:33 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode! I liked Minami's character development, even though I wish she had a bit more flaws so she could overcome them... Her whole family is too perfect to be true.

When Tina the dolphin was hurt and Minami was yelling "Don't close your eyes!!", I was really shocked because if the Bubble Dress Up Key hadn't intervened, she would have DIED. That would have been horrifying.

The Bubble Power Up was pretty underwhelming. It looks like each girl will have a specific power with her Dress Up Keys: Minami - trapping powers, Kirara - shield powers and Haruka - wind powers? (she creates blizzards of flower petals, after all) I found the bubble power to be unexciting, even though it saved the day and was really useful. Hopefully Minami will also get offensive attacks in the future.

Twilight noticed Minami and there might be a rivalry between them! That'll be interesting!

It looks like Kirara will get a new Dress Up Key in the next episode; Haruka will probably get one soon after. They already have 9 out of 12 Keys (I think there are 12, correct me if I'm wrong) and we're only around episode 20! I wonder what plot twists there will be... Hopefully the story will get even better!
May 18, 2015 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
Almost cried when Tina was on the verge of dying, Precure fucking me up.

Forum icon by Yandere

May 18, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
dolphins are my trigger
May 18, 2015 7:02 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Minami's family is pretty much like Alice's from Doki... Too perfect, owing all those things. Good episode for Minami though, I am fond of her.

And when Twilight noticed Minami with her brother, she acted like herself has a brother too... Could her brother be Kanata? It would be an interesting plot twist and made sense if Twilight is indeed corrupted by that Dress Up Key.
May 18, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2013
and if dyspear not lied about 'twilight is her daughter' then maybe dyspear is queen or mother of kanata.

I think bubble power Minami more than trapping enemy. Maybe she has healing power too.
May 18, 2015 9:51 PM

Feb 2013
Tina and Minami so cute, glad she was saved by that bubble. Getting a Minami episode was nice, Kirara should be getting her new dress up key next week.

Looking forward to some Twilight episodes too.
May 20, 2015 2:31 PM

Jul 2011
I really enjoyed this episode.

Good to see Mermaid having water basted powers, like talking to water life and being able to fight under water.
May 20, 2015 11:14 PM

Nov 2012
yesss, a minami episode! that was great, especially her friendship with tina.
but man, her family is rich af.
Jul 7, 2015 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
Another great episode. Wow this season has just been dishing out repeatedly greaat episodes. Tina is so cute lol

Minami's family is stacked
[center][/center]
Aug 8, 2021 2:17 AM

Feb 2020
Great and touching episode again.

Poor Tina. She almost died. :(
Mar 22, 4:47 PM
Oct 2023
i love her brother

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 4 Discussion

ihateeveryone - Feb 21, 2015

24 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 5, 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.