Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2017 2:26 AM
Oct 2017
I think so both are in different universe but like alternate or mirror universe.As I THINK Saitama's power is same for one for all.As I THINK ONE PUNCH MAN AND MY HERO ACADEMIA HAVE LOTS OF SIMILARATIES BUT THEY ARE LIKE ALTERNATE SO THIS MAY MEAN THEY HAVE SAME POWER BUT FOR SAITAMA IT TAKES NO EFFORT BUT FOR ALL MIGHT AND MIDORIYA IT WILL TAKE LOTS OF EFFORT AS YOU SEE "PLUS ULTRA" IS LIKE BREAKING THE LIMIT OF 100% OF ONE FOR ALL AND 100% OF ONE FOR ALL IS MAXIMUM LIKE THE LIMITER AND ALSO IN MANGA CH 76 100000% DETROIT SMASH WHERE IZUKU COULD PUT THAT MUCH % IN ONE FOR ALL IS LIKE BREAKING THE LIMIT OF 100%,AND FOR THAT HE COULD PUT ANY PERCENTAGE OF HIS POWER TO ONE FOR ALL,WHICH IS LIKE THE POWER OF SAITAMA.
THIS IS MY OPINION.
thunder78Oct 7, 2017 2:32 AM
Apr 20, 2018 3:41 PM
Apr 2018
Yes! If you look closely, All-Might talks to Deku about the people who know the existence of One for All. He talks about 4 people: His master, The weird grandma nurse, the principle and one other. In the anime, it is clear that the fourth person is bald, perhaps meaning somehow All-Might knew Saitama. The point is, in the One Punch Man anime, we see in the opening scene the punch itself more than anywhere else throughout the season. The punch has a distinct red glow to it with that same glow firing of his fist like some sort of electrical charge. We see this same effect in My Hero Academia as Deku has this same effect; first seen when fighting the "zero" point robot in the school tryouts. This could mean that they are connected, How you ask? If you are a regular theorist and nerd of the 21st century then you should know the connection between Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty. They aren't exactly in the same universe as each other but different things point to the final conclusion that they are connected. Maybe One For All is an infinite thing that spans over multiple universes, two of those being One Punch Man and My Hero Academia. This means that Saitama was from another universe and had One For All to start off with. He had given his immense strength to All-Might's teacher who then did so and so leading to the final stage where Deku has One For All. This is all valid as we still have not seen the end of One Punch Man or My Hero Academia so we don't know if Saitama didn't pass on his incredible abilities and we have not seen the story of All-Might's teacher. But that just a theory :D
Apr 21, 2018 4:45 AM

Feb 2018
No they don't why would they also Saitama power is something he acquired for himself it's not really something that seems to be transferable. Also if that were the case All might would be way stronger. But One pUnch man and Mob Psycho 100 exists in the others universe but only as a manga.
Apr 21, 2018 4:46 AM

Feb 2018
Town1078 said:
What if somehow Satiama is the original holder of the One For All power that All Might has. it would make perfect, yet ironic, sense once you think about it.

That's not how the power in One Punch man works read the manga a mechanic called breaking ones limiter was explained a few chapters ago
Apr 21, 2018 4:47 AM

Feb 2018
Ulquiorra said:
Both are hero based anime.
OPM is funny,with wacky fights, but no character development whatsoever.
Boko no Hero Academia is the serious one when it comes to the life of a hero, with his struggles, dreams.

Well maybe the opm anime doesn't have those things but the manga certainly does but more so for its supporting cast
Apr 21, 2018 4:50 AM

Feb 2018
Whalerider23 said:
No no no. You got it all wrong. OK, remember, the first carrier of one for all was very weak. The strength builds up over time after each generation. You guys have the right idea but in reverse. You see, Saitama time is the future of the "quirk" world. The vigorous exercise Saitama went through was most likely to get his body ready for the quirk. Most likely the creators left out whoever was to give Saitama the quirk. At that point when Saitama received the quirk, it had built up so much strength that it allows the carrier to literally one punch everything. Perhaps in the future things changed and the way the world worked changed. We don't know how or why, but it is what it is. So, in conclusion, the world of One Punch Man is the future of the world of My Hero Academia.

That conclusion is bs because in the manga the exact point when Saitama became super strong was reveaked before that he was just a normal human and there nobody gave him any kind of quirk. Also one Punch man is so much stronger then all might that it would have to be billions of generations after all might so the quirk could build up enough strengh. Also the series are from different authors so that whole theory is just baseless nonsense
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

11 by THE_UNKILLED777 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.