Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2015 8:45 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm surprised we didn't see any sex. This was actually well paced. But the brother's part is still left out, another sequel I supposed >:D (which I'd love). Then again, it's still publishing.
May 13, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2007
To my understanding, the chapter released is the magazine version of this chapter. The full version will be released June 29th when she releases the novel. (Longer for those of us that wait for the translated versions) The goal being that people who have bought the magazine, will also buy the novel.

Apparently (According to the post I read) The whole Warui+spinoffs series has been releasing their chapters this way the whole time. (edited sex scene in magazine, full version published in novel.) But personally I had never noticed.
Mar 1, 2016 5:54 PM

May 2015
I hope she writes one for Hayate. I wanted one for Nao after reading his chapter because he didn't get anyone, and now I feel the same way about Hayate. Maybe pair him with Yuu? Granted, having so many gay couples in the same place is pretty weird. XD
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii Chapter 6 Discussion

Roth - Apr 13, 2015

0 by Roth »»
Apr 13, 2015 8:08 AM

Poll: » Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii Chapter 4 Discussion

Roth - Oct 8, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Oct 8, 2014 11:15 AM

Poll: » Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii Chapter 1 Discussion

Roth - Aug 17, 2014

1 by reira93 »»
Sep 29, 2014 12:42 PM

Poll: » Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii Chapter 2 Discussion

Roth - Aug 17, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Aug 17, 2014 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii Chapter 3 Discussion

Roth - Aug 17, 2014

0 by Roth »»
Aug 17, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.