Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2015
This is for the people who just entered the Chibis!! club.
I'm the creator, and just introduce yourself anyway you like!

You can call me Rothsmifolovich Symcovsky Esquire the Third Cheese for short.

I'm not good at introductions ;-;
newalnutJul 11, 2015 1:41 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2015 4:36 PM

Apr 2015

hey guys I'm Grace^_^ Ive never really owned nendoroids but I see sooo many cute pics of them they look soo kawaii and awesome I figured if I joined this club I would get more exposed to them and get to know more too^_^

Also as for my personality I'm VERY shy and awkward tbh I have trouble talking to people so if I talk to you guys and I seem kinda weird I apologize ahead of time

I'm really excited to be a part of this club!!!
Guess that's it bye guys^_^
Apr 22, 2015 4:54 PM

Apr 2015
Osu! My name is Michelle but you guys can call me mimi :D

Errr im not to familiar with nendoroids but they seem hella cute!!

Im pretty easy to talk to online, kinda an awkward potato but dont worry it grows on you :D Thats all for now!

By the way could i be an admin? Im already an admin for another club and im pretty good at it if i do say so myself! Ill try to be as active as possible and invite people to the club as well ^_^

~Kawaiimimidesu

Apr 22, 2015 5:06 PM

Apr 2015
KawaiiMimiDesu said:

By the way could i be an admin? Im already an admin for another club and im pretty good at it if i do say so myself! Ill try to be as active as possible and invite people to the club as well ^_^

~Kawaiimimidesu

Sure! I'll register you right away.
Apr 28, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 2012
Hey guys, I'm Jonathan, or Jon for those who don't like to type.

I'm a bishoujo figure collector at heart, but I've recently gotten very interested in Nendoroids. Currently I own two nendos and two nendo petits, and plan on getting more in the future.

I've always wanted to be part of a figure collecting club on MAL, so it's awesome to be a part of this. I really hope this club takes off!
May 1, 2015 3:15 PM

Apr 2015
Hey Jon welcome to the club!

Jul 5, 2015 11:08 PM

Jul 2014
My name is Eman in real life tho.

I always wanted to collect nendoroids but due to the lack of money all I can do is watch anime and play sports.

Its pretty exciting to be part of a club that's just starting its way to the top.. me and Cheese basically live in the same country if you dont know lol

Hope to be friends with everyone here!

Jul 6, 2015 12:21 AM
Mar 2015
Hello! The name's Reverie (or Revy/Revie) C:

Saw this club when Cheese posted it on the comment section of another club I'm in.

Checked it out and to my surprise, the club was created on my birthday! Like the others who introduced themselves before me, I'm also looking forward to this club's growth.

Nice to meet all of you and I hope we all get along~
Jul 6, 2015 5:46 AM
Oct 2014
Heya!~ I'm the 70th member of this club~~

I'm not familiar with nendroids but please be kind to me!!
Jul 6, 2015 9:20 AM

Apr 2015
Hello everyone! Nice to see you guys joining!
Hope you like it here~
Jul 6, 2015 9:32 AM

Jun 2010
I am Soulofanime, but you can call me Soul. I mostly like not so popular anime.
Jul 6, 2015 9:41 AM

Dec 2008
Hipster alert.
Jul 6, 2015 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
I am also a fangirl of Shinichi Kudo, Bell Cranel and Kazuya Kujou
Jul 6, 2015 10:08 AM

Apr 2015
Soulofanime said:
I am Soulofanime, but you can call me Soul. I mostly like not so popular anime.

Nice to see you here! I watch a lot of unpopular anime too.
Jul 6, 2015 10:13 AM

Jun 2010
Btw, I dunno if this is the right place to mention this, but some people are waiting to see if we're accepted as staff.
Jul 6, 2015 10:16 AM

Apr 2015
Soulofanime said:
Btw, I dunno if this is the right place to mention this, but some people are waiting to see if we're accepted as staff.

Yes, I know, I'm really sorry for making you guys wait, I got busy and then went to sleep. You guys were doing to be accepted anyway
Jul 6, 2015 10:29 AM

Nov 2012
I've been wondering about the game maker position, seems really pointless as the same game threads that are in every club will just be made and if a member wanted to make a new one couldn't they just go ahead and do so?

I feel that the staff positions should benefit the club.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 6, 2015 10:35 AM

Apr 2015
no_good_name said:
I've been wondering about the game maker position, seems really pointless as the same game threads that are in every club will just be made and if a member wanted to make a new one couldn't they just go ahead and do so?

Well I could change it so that it could be more like they are in charge of all the rules in the forum, and creates most of the forum topics, and if a member wanted to make a thread, then they had to check with them first, if that sounds better.
Jul 7, 2015 5:43 AM

Sep 2014
Hi, everyone!

Just like everybody I love chibis - they were my first drawings before I got into full manga (they were easier to draw ;) ). I admit I don't draw them so much anymore but still I can't resist their sheer cuteness ^_^

I may be back to drawing them one day. If you wish, you can see my drawings on my DeviantArt page.
My DeviantArt page: Albion-Poland
Want to talk about anime? Contact me on Twitter! :)
My MAL statistics.
Jul 7, 2015 7:54 AM

Mar 2014
....Umm.. Nyarro~ > w <
My name is Hanako but you can call me Nako-chan~ ^^
I'm very shy and umm a bit quiet but I like making friends and helping out others, so please don't be afraid to talk to me.
*poofs~*
Jul 7, 2015 7:57 AM

Aug 2013
Ohayou~ you can call me midnight^^ I like to watch anime and play video games, I also love love cute things QuQ
I hope we can be friends~
Merry Christmas Minna~♥
natsunootouto said:
@Specialoneofcourse
What are you saying now? Everybody knows you are special ^_^
"I'll be the town's international barista lawyer!"
Jul 7, 2015 9:32 AM

Apr 2015
Welcome to the club everyone!
Jul 7, 2015 9:55 AM

Nov 2012
iAmTheCheese said:
no_good_name said:

Well I could change it so that it could be more like they are in charge of all the rules in the forum, and creates most of the forum topics, and if a member wanted to make a thread, then they had to check with them first, if that sounds better.

I think its better if members are free to create topics as they see fit, admin intervention should only occur if the topics are inappropriate for the club or are a copy of an existing thread.

Game maker staff position seems really redundant.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 7, 2015 6:08 PM

Jan 2015
Hey my name's Justin! I watch alot of anime and Korean shows/dramas. I like to play basketball/football in my free time, so if you're also a NBA or NFL fanatic please talk to me! Let's become friends!
Jul 7, 2015 6:59 PM

Apr 2015
LOLItsJustin said:
Hey my name's Justin! I watch alot of anime and Korean shows/dramas. I like to play basketball/football in my free time, so if you're also a NBA or NFL fanatic please talk to me! Let's become friends!

Nice to meet you! Nice signature
Jul 9, 2015 12:26 AM

May 2011
Hi! I am Lisette! I don't know how to start an introduction so I will just put something that is about me. I like watching anime especially if it has a genre of action, supernatural or super powers and Romance all together. Give me suggestion if you want.

Well, that's it for now. Comment on my profile if there's a reply. There's no notice if this got quoted. XD

≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾
Never give up that tiny hope left in your heart (˶⸃ ⴰ⸃˶)♡
≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾

💌𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 ¦¦ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠🌸
Jul 9, 2015 1:04 AM

Aug 2013
Welcome Lisette I hope you enjoy your stay here~ (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
Merry Christmas Minna~♥
natsunootouto said:
@Specialoneofcourse
What are you saying now? Everybody knows you are special ^_^
"I'll be the town's international barista lawyer!"
Jul 10, 2015 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
yahallo~
Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'm Lycelra ~❤- Signature by Isa -
Jul 12, 2015 12:29 PM

Feb 2014
Hello i'm DeBoom
Im ur average Asian watchin a lot of anime
Umm I guees im wat chu call a stereotypical asian but,
Nice to meet everyone :)

Jul 12, 2015 8:00 PM

Apr 2015
DeBoom said:
Hello i'm DeBoom
Im ur average Asian watchin a lot of anime
Umm I guees im wat chu call a stereotypical asian but,
Nice to meet everyone :)

Welcome DeBoom!
Jul 17, 2015 6:53 AM
May 2015
Hi I am mafia_princess. I am your 16 year-old average girl who loves watching anime and spends alot of time on the internet.I hope I spend a nice time on this club. Thank you all <3<3
Jul 17, 2015 7:24 AM
Mar 2015
Welcome to the club mafia_princess~

mafia_princess said:
I hope I spend a nice time on this club.

we'll guarantee that you'll have an awesome time here :3
Jul 19, 2015 7:40 PM

Aug 2010
Hello. I'm Serullian. Most people call me Serucchi so feel free to call me which ever <3 I'm your 155 member! I'm really happy there's a chibi club :3
Jul 29, 2015 4:58 PM

Jul 2015
Hello, I'm Super_Milk_Chan but you may just call me Milk and I like cute things and that's about it and if you wanna know more just send me a message becuz I want us to be fri- *runs out of breath*
Aug 5, 2015 10:44 AM

Jan 2015
Hello there<3
Im KittyMelody you can call me Kitty<3 or anything you like! but its needs to be approved by me.

Ive watched anime since I was little, first anime was sailor moon! and....and... and... I guess that's it?

anyways I think this club is super cute! ^w^ that's why I joined<3 yay!!
Aug 6, 2015 6:43 AM
Aug 2015
Hi im CherryBerryDot. you can call me Cherry or Berry or Dot!
I just got into anime and hoping to see the light of anime!

oh and thanks for the invitation for joining this club! I love chibis!!!
Aug 6, 2015 6:49 AM
Mar 2015
Welcome to the club Cherry~

CherryBerryDot said:
I just got into anime and hoping to see the light of anime!

oh and thanks for the invitation for joining this club! I love chibis!!!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and find awesome shows in the future :)
Jan 27, 2016 6:26 AM

Dec 2015
Hey I'm serenity_stupid, feel free to call me Serenity or Serenity Baka as some people have taken a liking too :p
I've been watching anime for a few years now, but I only recently got into reading manga. I'm open for any recommendations for manga that I should read.
Other than that there's not much I can say soo

Hi it's nice to meet you all
AM I CUTE YET
Sep 8, 2016 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
Hey!!
So...I'm SleepySniper I'm 15 years old and beyond the world of anime and manga I also love:
TV Series - Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, iZombie and The Big Bang Theory
so music is probably my life so I enjoy listening to My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Green Day, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Marianas Trench, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco,...
Well, I know I said music is my life but let's face it nothing beats food so here are some of my faves - Ice cream (I don't know if it's weird or not but ice cream is actually my favorite food), pizza (of course), I like food from all around the world like I can go one day from Italian food to Chinese or African and Marshmallows (I don't know why but I really like them like they are soft, and cute!~)
I also love comedy, horror, action, sci-fi and romcom movies .
I can't live without anime!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 《GAME》 Count Damn It! ( 1 2 )

Wim - Jul 25, 2015

88 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 14, 2023 3:00 AM

Sticky: » 《OPEN》 Official Member Cards

iAmTheCheese - Jul 4, 2015

19 by kawaii-mio »»
Apr 6, 2017 6:48 PM

Sticky: » 《OPEN》 Newsletter Sign-up

iAmTheCheese - Jul 4, 2015

32 by kawaii-mio »»
Apr 6, 2017 6:47 PM

Sticky: » 《OPEN》 Staff Recruitment

iAmTheCheese - Apr 22, 2015

23 by Timrots »»
Jul 21, 2016 7:46 AM

Sticky: » 《NOMINATIONS》 Chibi of the Month (・ ̫・)

iAmTheCheese - Aug 15, 2015

7 by salt_png »»
Jan 27, 2016 2:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.