Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ace of the Diamond
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 19, 2015 3:33 AM

Dec 2014
Well, I am surprise no one discuss the romance, though I know that this is a realistic sport anime focus only on baseball.

And I still had to say it, Wakana really deserves to be with Eijun. She is the type of girl who would always support her loved one behind quietly without giving any complains. In short, a typical japanese woman. (at least that is what I see.)

But, do there is a reason on why Eijun keep saying that she is just childhood friend and don't even has any feeling despite the fact that Wakana always support him in his middle school.

So do you think the reason behind it is the author ONLY want the baseball not romance or they will make some OVA or something to milk consumer money by showing the reason behind?

Well, maybe I think too much.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 19, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
One of the reasons I've enjoyed this series so much is because there isn't to much focus on romance, pretty much non existent. Don't get me wrong I like romance just as much as the next guy but I think it's better this way. But if they do start to focus on the romance side of things, as long as it's short and sweet I wouldn't mind it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2015 3:59 AM

Dec 2014
I also think as you, by as I keep watching and watching, the baseball tournaments are boring and meh.

I wonder why most of the wins(regardless of Seido or other schools) in this anime were because of enemies having mental problem, namely 'pressure'.

Why can't the author just make 1 match with win/loss because of true ability not just mental problem.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 19, 2015 4:03 AM

Jun 2011
aLotQuestion said:
the baseball tournaments are boring and meh.
This is what I think so too. I and many girls only watch this for the cute boys. just kidding

To answer your question, no, so far she hasn't shown to have much of a chemistry with Eijun, I prefer her to remain just as a supporting friend, for now. If the author is interested in developing the relationship, I wouldn't mind either. It really depends on how the author go with it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

34 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

59 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

55 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

101 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

128 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 17, 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.