Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2009 9:09 PM

Apr 2009
Yeah... It's a temporary name until we can come up with a better one. Jessi and I just listed cute words and randomly threw them together until we found a pair that sounded good xD

First things first, here are the pages that are already done:

Page 1(needs editing because i'm retarded and drew it on line paper):
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/supernova1337/manga01.png

Page 2:
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/supernova1337/manga02.jpg

Okay, now here are some things that need to be discussed. Feel free to reply to individual issues, or all of them, whatever interests you, or that you can come up with...

Characters: This is a yuri Harem, so we'll need lots. So far only two have been introduced(three on the off-chance the teacher will be playing a role), so try to come up with some more. So far, I'm planning on adding two characters at some point in the story: A tall, beautiful, play-girl type character(Easy reference: Shizuma, Sachiko, Chikane), and to counter-act her aura of god-like-ness, later in the story we'll introduce her brother, who may or may not get involved in the romance, but will act more as an advice-giver for whoever may be unlucky enough to be in the play-girls sights. He'll also make a little fun of her at times, again, to contrast how the other girls view her, a god.

Yeah, we obviously need more characters, so think of some!

Plot: I have pretty much zero, read: zero, idea where this story is going. I drew the first two pages as an intro, but I'm not going to get into any yuri until we all agree on a story. I'm planning on this story to be a character-driven romance, but nothing too angsty(i.e. thoughts of suicide), since my primary inspiration is imagining Lucky Star as a yuri.

So yeah, once we establish a few more characters, we can start coming up with things like "A is in love with B, who loves C, who won't admit she loves A, who also loves D but knows she already loves B and blah blah blah..."

Also, Do you guys think we should go along based on the assumption that every girl is a lesbian, without anyone needing to come out? I figure that would make things easier, but idk how you guys would feel about it.

Names: I couldn't come up with any good names yet, not even for the first two girls, so I'm open for suggestions. I tried to come up with Japanese sounding names but they came out weird xD

School name: I was thinking Miluca, as in (MI)ator, Li(LU)m, Spi(CA), cause I couldn't really think of anything better and because I don't really think the school name will be mentioned too much anyway.

Anyway, just go ahead and post whatever ideas pop into your head, don't think you have to write a paragraph for a response. I'm a slow drawer anyway and I think it'll be more fun if we just throw around casual ideas and make a story out of them, rather than establish everything right away ^^
Supernova141Dec 6, 2009 4:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.