Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 24, 2010 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
Boredom, shouldn't be allowed to exist.
Seriously, if boredom didn't exist, I wouldn't get bored all the time. (Yes, that's pretty obvious, ain't it?)
So instead of wasting money on improving public health, waging wars and other stupidities, why can't governments all over the world do something about public boredom instead?
: |

...*RAGE* at Yuka boredom!
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 25, 2010 1:17 AM

Mar 2010
Boredom equals death

for me :(

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Apr 25, 2010 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
as expected of a witch *means the Umineko ones nothing insulting*
Apr 26, 2010 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
That orange haired bitch in Fucking!!! Working!!! seriously gets on my nerves, along with the blond (potentially gay) dude in DRRR with his constant "I-za-ya". /End of ranting

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 26, 2010 1:12 PM

Jan 2009
Well.. Orange haired girls are usually annoying. (Read: Orihime.) Then again, of course there are probably some exception, just can't think of any right now 8D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 26, 2010 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
Hmmmm..... I don't hate Orihime (Is it the one in Blurgh.... er, bleach, I mean....?) for some reason, I wonder why..... Oh, maybe because she's associated with Gin, thus explains why I'll never be able to hate her, unless she's gonna be teh bitch who will kill him eventuallly and when that happens, I swear I will join all the hatred clubs with her name on them as well as deeming Bleach worse than Naruto since at least in that shitty show, I don't have anybody (well, Kakashi is close to what I call a "true" ninja but I never like him anyway....) I feel attached to to RAGE when he/she dies anyway....

Apr 26, 2010 9:44 PM

Nov 2009
lol I don't hate orihime either but there are moments I really can't stand her =/ But BitchMaster it sounds like the chick yer talking about (saying she's in relation to Gin) is probably Matsumoto. I actually like her lol. Orihime is the chick who fancies herself in love with Ichigo...=/

I can't say anything about that chick in Working yer talking about since i haven't seen that series xD

Aww I like Shizuo lol. xD
SapphireStar26Apr 26, 2010 9:48 PM
Apr 27, 2010 7:37 AM

Jan 2009
Oh right, there's Matsumoto as well, forgot what color her hair was 8D
(As I've skipped the latest half a year of Bleach, and then started reading the manga)
And well.. To be perfectly honest (which is usually a bad choice around the Internets) I don't hate Orihime. I just find her so useless, so she's probably somewhere at the bottom of all the annoying characters in Bleach : D
Apr 30, 2010 1:56 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
Well.. Orange haired girls are usually annoying. (Read: Orihime.) Then again, of course there are probably some exception, just can't think of any right now 8D

here are two exceptions ^^
Kaede from Shuffle
Rena from Higurashi

Apr 30, 2010 2:23 AM

Jan 2009
Haven't seen aaaand haven't seen : D
Apr 30, 2010 4:30 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
Haven't seen aaaand haven't seen : D

they are both yanderes :D
that's enough for me to love them~~

Apr 30, 2010 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
I guess I knew about Rena ... Since.. Damn I've seen pictures of her several times (stupid SamTheNayru for being a Rena fanboi) xD
And.. I think I've probably heard something about someone in Shuffle being a yandere.

Which brings me back to something.. Yandere's.. Damn, rage welling up.....
*RAGE* at Yuka D:
Sorry 'bout that
Apr 30, 2010 10:36 AM

Nov 2009
doesn't Kaede have more of a goldenrod color to her hair than orange? well i guess it is in the orange category technically speaking 8D....

lol Kaede and Rena are cool yanderes. Yuka would have been a cool yandere IF SHE DIDN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SMILE CREEPILY AND BE USELESS.... ~_~
Apr 30, 2010 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
Yuka would have been a cool yandere IF SHE DIDN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SMILE CREEPILY AND BE USELESS.... ~_~
AND SAYING "KAKERU-KUN~" ALL THE TIME
=3=;;
Apr 30, 2010 6:29 PM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
I guess I knew about Rena ... Since.. Damn I've seen pictures of her several times (stupid SamTheNayru for being a Rena fanboi) xD
And.. I think I've probably heard something about someone in Shuffle being a yandere.

Which brings me back to something.. Yandere's.. Damn, rage welling up.....
*RAGE* at Yuka D:
Sorry 'bout that

it's fine...I just don't like being reminded that Yuka's Yandere since I have undying love for yanderes T-T

May 1, 2010 12:18 AM

Nov 2009
Oosran said:
SapphireStar26 said:
Yuka would have been a cool yandere IF SHE DIDN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING BUT SMILE CREEPILY AND BE USELESS.... ~_~
AND SAYING "KAKERU-KUN~" ALL THE TIME
=3=;;

ORIGHT how could i forget that =_=

and yeah Yuka is basically a disgrace to yanderes. She's not awesome like Lucy or Yuno or Kaede D:
May 1, 2010 3:08 AM

Mar 2010
SapphireStar26 said:

and yeah Yuka is basically a disgrace to yanderes. She's not awesome like Lucy or Yuno or Kaede D:

or Shion
or Rena
or Kotonoha
or Russia
or Faust VIII
or Maria

and many more

May 1, 2010 3:12 AM

Jan 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
SapphireStar26 said:

or Shion
or Rena
or Kotonoha
or Russia
or Faust VIII
or Maria

and many more
Kotonoha~ <3
8D
May 1, 2010 7:15 AM

Jan 2009
Broken English, that's right, you heard correctly.
I sometimes (often) find it very annoying reading English that doesn't really make any grammatical sense.
Say for example most of what francis says, is what I consider "broken English".
(Though since it's francis, it's acceptable, no?)
Anyway, how hard can it really be to learn English grammar? Just look at some other languages, Swedish for example.
Shit's got no grammatical rules whatsoever, so you're lucky if you get anything right.

Tl;dr people need to learn English : )
May 1, 2010 6:26 PM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
Broken English, that's right, you heard correctly.
I sometimes (often) find it very annoying reading English that doesn't really make any grammatical sense.
Say for example most of what francis says, is what I consider "broken English".
(Though since it's francis, it's acceptable, no?)
Anyway, how hard can it really be to learn English grammar? Just look at some other languages, Swedish for example.
Shit's got no grammatical rules whatsoever, so you're lucky if you get anything right.

Tl;dr people need to learn English : )

Ugh...Broken English...
why must fangirls suck so much at it??
IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO SPELL?!

(wait...my English isn't perfect too D: )

May 3, 2010 1:36 PM

Nov 2009
OMG that annoys me so much too. I mean I understand a lot of people don't speak English as their native langauge but if you're gonna speak SPEAK IT PROPERLY...it's okay to have a few mistakes but it gets really annoying when it's ALL THE TIME....owait i have an amazing example of broken English~ I am a member of youtube and so I get emails about people who either subscribe to me or post comments on my youtube profile page....well someone posted this ._.

fruidechan has posted a comment on your profile:
Hi I love your videos smells as you do (honestly). I admire how you can make really good video smacks (Of course this is my not so good, I think when I see those who have Sony Vegas). What else I want to say to you is that I am a small fan and I think actually you are a very nice person not just someone who likes to make videos for fun but I think you are very kind, nice, funny and a happy man :) That's what I want to say to you:) (Although I have not chatted with you, I think you are such a person)

>> yeah ......
May 3, 2010 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
Hahahah
*sniff*
Hahah
Awesome
*sniff*
Simply brilliant xD
May 3, 2010 2:10 PM

Nov 2009
XDD

Iknorite :'D
May 4, 2010 1:11 AM

Mar 2010
SapphireStar26 said:

fruidechan has posted a comment on your profile:
Hi I love your videos smells as you do (honestly). I admire how you can make really good video smacks (Of course this is my not so good, I think when I see those who have Sony Vegas). What else I want to say to you is that I am a small fan and I think actually you are a very nice person not just someone who likes to make videos for fun but I think you are very kind, nice, funny and a happy man :) That's what I want to say to you:) (Although I have not chatted with you, I think you are such a person)

>> yeah ......

I didn't understand the first few sentences...

May 4, 2010 12:34 PM

Nov 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
I didn't understand the first few sentences...

LOL ...me either xD I mean...I smell like my videos? I make video smacks? wtf? among other things...xDDD
May 4, 2010 12:36 PM

Jan 2009
Seems like someone is stalking you, being closer than you think xD Knowing what you smell like and all xD (Then again.. How does one know the smell of a video?)
May 4, 2010 2:08 PM

Nov 2009
LOL...oh creepy~

XDD Indeed how DOES a video smell? :'D I'd really love to know
May 5, 2010 8:59 PM

Mar 2010
SapphireStar26 said:
LOL...oh creepy~

XDD Indeed how DOES a video smell? :'D I'd really love to know

I am guessing she has....SUPERNATURAL POWAAAAHHHZZZ!!! -is shot-

May 10, 2010 5:45 AM

Jan 2009
I don't see why all these multitudes of fangirls think Lavi is so awesome. I really don't.
He's just there for comic relief anyway, isn't he? >.>

Anyone care to explain? Women are so hard to understand.
May 10, 2010 6:13 AM

Apr 2008
I hear ya bro. so many girls fawn and melt over him and Kanda when really if you put them under an objective scope they'd hardly be as perfect as their fangirl eyes see them >_> *I am so gonna die if Toss sees me posting here*
May 10, 2010 7:05 AM

Jan 2009
Then again, Kanda's got some character at least xD
Unlike Lavi, who's.. What?
May 10, 2010 7:14 AM

Apr 2008
Yes the character of a stuck up obnoxious jerk. He was born that way too so the excuse that he changed into it no longer is valid >_>

as for Lavi. He's a FAKER
May 10, 2010 8:01 AM

Jan 2009
Yeah, exactly, Kanda's a jerk, which is at least something : D Why am I defending him anyway? xD...
May 11, 2010 11:15 PM

Nov 2009
IT'S THE EYEPATCH

*shot*

j/k....xD but well...I think it's mostly cuz of his attitude and that he's hawt. Even though I'm a girl I personally never went crazy over Lavi (or Kanda for that matter) but I guess I can see their appeal.

Lavi IS a funny character, and - from a female perspective -he's hot. That can be pretty appealing I guess, plus he's not useless and can fight pretty well (though I really don't think he's as badass as some people claim...) so maybe that's why?

To be honest I never really understood it myself. I like him and think he's a good character but I've never found myself obsessed with him

But then hey, what do I know? I'm an Allen fangirl x'D
May 12, 2010 4:15 AM

Apr 2008
SapphireStar26 said:
plus he's not useless and can fight pretty well

let us recap.
He gets his ass kicked by Eshi| he never kills him
He doesn't land a single hit on Tiky | not even his one shot combined skill
He gets his ass kicked by Jasdebi|his snake is perfectly USELESS
This track record is HARDLY what I would call exemplary in terms of fighting. He's the weakest out of the OT 4 in terms of Innocence and overall wins. Even his victory against Road was NOT all his. Road LET him out since she played fair something which baffles me but that's a diff story >_>
May 12, 2010 5:28 AM

Jan 2009
Now those are some hardcore fighting merits indeed xD
May 12, 2010 9:11 AM

Nov 2009
loool well let me rephrase that - he's not completely useless xDD I have to agree though xD

Anyways I think it's his charming personality and his looks that make him so popular, though like I said I was never crazy over him xDD
May 13, 2010 5:33 PM

Mar 2010
Lavi wasn't really useful..neither was he completely useless (there are times when he is useful) and for a bookman he can be pretty stupid
I don't hate him...I think I liked him because he's funny?
or maybe it's because I have a thing for Cute guys with an eyepatch *cough*CielPhantomhive*cough*

But yea...Allen, Kanda and Krory owns him in any day of the week :P

and good record DarkLight...

May 14, 2010 9:33 AM

Apr 2008
He is funny I don't deny that even though not all of his antics are lol worthy

DOn't forget Lenalee. she pwns them all >:D

why thank you XD :P
May 14, 2010 10:44 AM

Jan 2009
Guess what I found in the discussion for D.G-m ch. 194?
mc said:
Lavi, is he still alive...?
I miss him so much...

even Lenalee.
but I'll always hate her.

Why am I not surprised? xD
May 14, 2010 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
ugh Lenalee haters =_=
May 15, 2010 12:59 AM

Nov 2009
Don't get me started on Lenalee haters e__e...

*stabs them all*
May 15, 2010 1:06 AM

Apr 2008
*joins in with an army of Kratos clones* ^_^
May 15, 2010 1:07 AM

Jan 2009
I think we have ourselves a new ranting topic : D (Actually, an old one, but who cares?)
Just wait a moment and the stage is yours Sapphire~
Well, the stage is yours~
OosranMay 15, 2010 1:43 AM
May 16, 2010 8:34 PM

Nov 2009
loool I guess we DO keep coming back to this topic a lot xD

But seriously, their way of thinking is so retarded and they never know when to quit e.o She's a perfectly awesome character, much better than some females in shounen series, but I guess I expect too much out of people ;p
May 16, 2010 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
Yes, she's into yaoi and can be annoying at times for setting up Oosran X francis but she's really a nice gir-.... Uh.... I think we aren't talking about the same Linalee here, isn't it? :3

May 16, 2010 10:05 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Yes, she's into yaoi and can be annoying at times for setting up Oosran X francis but she's really a nice gir-.... Uh.... I think we aren't talking about the same Linalee here, isn't it? :3

Wait you mean Oosran X francis wasn't real? I r disapoint.
May 17, 2010 4:14 AM

Apr 2008
BitchMaster said:

*goes with the joke* no it's the REAL Lenalee from DGM the one with the siscon brother from hell XD
May 17, 2010 8:40 AM

Jan 2009
Wat
May 17, 2010 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
And ^that, is the best post evar.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Reasons to hate Yuka goes here: ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 24, 2009

79 by Sammy_Lee »»
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.