Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 7, 2010 11:03 PM

Jan 2010
FMP Secind raid - after two episodes i put it on-hold....few days ago i gave its another chance....i dont mind it....its good of course...

Ga-rei zero - the first episode wasnt bad, but i put it on-hold....a watched the second ep few days ago..and its not bad...:D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Jul 7, 2010 11:03 PM
Feb 2010
Minami-Ke Okawari. Compared to the first season, the first few episodes of this second season were horrible. The graphics and humour were bad, and too much loli/onsen fanservice. But I'm glad I gave it a second chance, because the later episodes got better.

Jul 8, 2010 12:45 AM
Apr 2010
At first I dropped Kuroshitsuji because I thought it was going to have more ciel crossdressing/ little boy fanservice stuff or whatever in the future which I did NOT want to see..>_>
but then I watched season II and thought it was very interesting, so I decided to try season I again and this time really enjoyed the concept of it xD
Jul 8, 2010 2:50 AM
Feb 2010
Lemon Angel Project.
Jul 8, 2010 3:44 AM

Feb 2007
For me it was One piece as i had downloaded like 20 episodes in a torrent, and at the time i wanted it in english as i hadent seen any animes in japanese before, then i watched one episode and found out it was in japanese.
Then i quit it for a few days but then thinking to myself that i have already downloaded 20 eps so why not give it another shot, and now im hooked and been watching subed anime for almost 4 years now and cant go back to dubs xD
Jul 8, 2010 6:20 AM

Apr 2010
Usually if I quit, I won't come back...

I remeber I saw Death Note's 1st episodes, and decided to stop. I decided it was too much. After I saw a parody of it, I decided to watch it again (Why?! -_-)

Jul 8, 2010 6:24 AM
Jun 2010
Clannad after story : the level of fake-drama moments in the first 10 episodes are 10x time worse than Clannad but I picked it up again because the animation is just... wow.

Jul 8, 2010 6:42 AM
May 2010
FLCL... After not 2 but 3 chances it still ended up in the trash >_> Couldn't make any sense at all
Initial D: I was thrown off by the wacky art initially :P but on 2nd try I burned through all of it in like a day
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Jul 8, 2010 6:47 AM

May 2010
I gave Bakugan a second chance I still dont like the real life game for it but the anime has a good story
"Death is already staring us in the face, just hasn't decided to kill any of us yet." - Unknown
Jul 8, 2010 6:52 AM

Oct 2007
Strawberry Panic - the immense level of stupidity in the show made me hate it, but I picked it back up a year and a half later and was still blown away by the ridiculous way Nagisa and Hikari behaved. Not worth it imo.

Strike Witches - glad I picked it up again, really. Aside from the pantsu I enjoyed it.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

222 by Shizuna »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

61 by maya2003s »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

57 by shiro-seishun »»
7 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

30 by LenRea »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.