Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2015 1:07 AM
Jul 2012
as they are walking in Raysha starts to activate her echo location Soon after they enter. Originally to map the area when after walking for a few minutes out of no where they are ambushed by some strange person or thing. Raysha barely has enough warning even seeing it coming to yell " incoming, " then dodges to the the right. Jumping out of the way the impact barely making it in time, the impact force blowing her away. Even if the attack missed, picking up a big dust cloud making it hard for her to see what is going on. She struggles to her feet and try's to focus her chakra once more.

50-10=40
MikuIzumiFeb 11, 2015 2:08 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 11, 2015 1:12 AM

Jul 2008
The smoke slowly cleared and in its place was a large creature of some sort. It was black with glowing red eyes, and its appearance perpetually shifted like a mirage. It roars at the team a roar so loud and foul that their eardrums nearly burst even when they covered their ears.

Shiori motions for the genin to run away and as they did so, she stayed behind to at least delay it....that was the last time any of them saw each other for a very very long time...

What would Raysha do now that she was dreadfully lost and alone in the Forest of Death? She needn't worry about the creature that attacked, for it stopped roaring a while ago.
Feb 11, 2015 1:29 AM
Jul 2012
Reisha screamed in agony as the monsters roar assaulted her ears. Her vision blurry from the vocal assault as she almost passed out willing herself to stay conscious. She saw shiori motion for them to run away through her blurred vision, Thankfully for her she was still just focusing chakra or it could've been a lot worse. She then she quickly starts to run away into the forest of death taking the shortest and quickest path away from that monster. Unfortunately for her it was away from her team mates, she kept running after she stopped hearing the monster roar for a while and focused on recovering her ringing ears.
Feb 11, 2015 1:41 AM

Jul 2008
By the time her ears recovered, Reisha had come across a stream slowly flowing by. It was at this stream that she would hear what sounded like a splash. It wasn't a large one, more like...someone was washing something close by?
Feb 11, 2015 2:20 AM
Jul 2012
After the throbbing in her ears had died down Reisha realized she was at a stream. She thinks to herself odd how did I get here, she tries to look around to see where she is when all of a sudden she hears a splash coming from the river. I wonder what that is I wish I could use echo location but I should really save it till I know my ears have completely recovered, but still I can't ignore that sound Reisha carefully ran over there keeping a hand on her kunai pouch just incase. As she ran she kept her eyes on her surroundings just incase there was another monster coming to ambush her.
MikuIzumiFeb 11, 2015 6:49 PM
Feb 11, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2008
Reisha comes upon a strange sight. A large, brown-skinned man with wild red hair was washing his face at the stream, giving a mighty yawn in the process. He did not wear a shirt, in fact the only clothing he did wear was a pair of hakama bound to his waist via a thick rope. He did not seem to be aware of her presence, or he simply did not care that someone was running straight for him.

He calmly stands up and looks in Reisha's general direction with tired eyes, and then turns to walk away.
Feb 11, 2015 7:43 PM
Jul 2012
Once Reisha sees what was causing the splashing she looks at him strangely and wondered why he had such wild red hair. She decides to try and carefully catch up to him wondering why is he naked and what is with that hair?
Feb 11, 2015 7:52 PM

Jul 2008
The man walked for a while, coming upon a smooth stone; it was here that he had set up a sort of camp. Looking once more in Reisha's direction, he spoke in a low but deep voice. "I know not who you are, but you have no reason to hide from me."
Feb 12, 2015 8:59 AM
Jul 2012
Reisha watches the man as he walked, wondering why he set up camp there. She then heard him speak and said in suspious tone. "That may be true but i have no reason to trust you yet, as a child i was taught people lie all the time, you can never trust most people's words so why should i trust yours. " still making sure to keep distance so she would be able to run or escape as soon if she had to. Reisha really hoped he wasn't jonin level or higher or she would be screwed.
Feb 12, 2015 9:23 AM

Jul 2008
The man yawns. "If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it by now. Especially since you just gave away your location." He said while putting a hand to his chin. "Now that I think of it...your voice sounds familiar. You wouldn't happen to have been one of the kids who defeated Cham, would you? Small guy with the strange eyes and long tongue?"
Feb 12, 2015 11:31 AM
Jul 2012
Reisha thinks to her self [¡] dammit how can I be so stupid. [/¡]

She then listens to what he says causing her to be filled with dread, though she doesn't show it and says "why do you ask and why are you here"
Feb 12, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
Upon hearing her voice again, the man slowly claps. "You ARE one of them. Bravo. He abandoned his mission and got his just reward." He replies, ignoring her questions in their entirety.
Feb 14, 2015 8:40 AM
Jul 2012
( wow Dangit didn't expect you to post so soon >.<)

Reisha's anger began to build and she quickly says in a defensive tone " so what if I am why does it matter ! And you never answered me who are you and what are you doing here "
Feb 15, 2015 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
The man growls in irritation. "Why should I introduce myself when you won't even show your face? Approach me with conviction and THEN we'll talk."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.