Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
Suzune-chan said:
Goodness guys, the problem with the town is simple. We are all at each others throats. Stop all of you. Settle down. We have been jumping at each other and fighting each other, accusing each other of misreading posts. We need to settle down. It is impossible to think. The problem we need to get over is coming together as a team or the mafia will continue to take us apart piece by piece.

Alright, I will be the one to end it then. Anything I say about Grave will be biased now anyway so it won't have any backing, hopefully that comes mutually and Grave won't make decisions on me based off personal opinions.

Arguing has literally clouded my reads for the better part of this game. I'm talking about petty arguments that don't even contribute to the actual game. Anyone who is caught arguing for no apparent reason will now be subject to a scum-read for that reason alone.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 12, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
Jackrito said:
Suzune-chan said:
Goodness guys, the problem with the town is simple. We are all at each others throats. Stop all of you. Settle down. We have been jumping at each other and fighting each other, accusing each other of misreading posts. We need to settle down. It is impossible to think. The problem we need to get over is coming together as a team or the mafia will continue to take us apart piece by piece.

I have to agree with you on this I said similar eariler they is far too much anger be it fake in this game and that helps no one apart from the mafia and 3 party. The town's biggest strength is the lynch and voting which we can't do well with all these small fights. we need to get on the same page more as a group if we ever hope of winning.

It is very true. We need to settle down and think. At the rate the mafia could choose to do nothing and we would still lose because we are in house fighting...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 12, 2015 2:53 PM

Mar 2009
s3bEg said:
Suzune-chan said:

Alright, I will be the one to end it then. Anything I say about Grave will be biased now anyway so it won't have any backing, hopefully that comes mutually and Grave won't make decisions on me based off personal opinions.

You don't even know me, don't think I would go after you because you chose to kick me while I was down.

@Lucian, your approval? You have yet to prove you weren't converted and the same goes for everyone else, the fact still remains, I'm the only confirmed townie so far. I hate leading lynched but the one against asunyan was unfounded and too many suspicious people joined it so I stopped it. I chose a different suspect and was wrong, if you cannot accept that. Don't follow my votes. It's that simple.
grave_robberFeb 12, 2015 2:56 PM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 12, 2015 2:55 PM

Aug 2013
I dunno what's wrong really but why is s3bEg so against grave from the very beginning ? What is done is done about blonde , What we have to think about who's target tomorrow or how to survive the night after pyro-sama said protection kit isn't unlimited >_>

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Feb 12, 2015 2:56 PM

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:
@Lucian, your approval? You have yet to prove you weren't converted and the same goes for everyone else, the fact still remains, I'm the only confirmed townie so far. I hate leading lynched but the one against asunyan was unfounded and too many suspicious people joined it so I stopped it. I chose a different suspect and was wrong, if you cannot accept that. Don't follow my votes. It's that simple.

You are wrong on everything.
Feb 12, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2009
Grave, just stop. It is done.

We need to move forward. Look at who joined and who might have felt compelled to. I would like to reexamine the case against Asu. Leave the destruction behind. Just pick up where we left off yesterday morning and go from there.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 12, 2015 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
s3bEg said:

You don't even know me if you think I would go after you because you chose to kick me while I was down.

I chose not to prove it for multiple reasons. One of which has to do with the amount of money I really have being a mystery.

Also, I led an unfounded lynch yesterday, and I turned out to be dead-on. You have to look at the reasons for the reasons. The reasons that go unstated.
Feb 12, 2015 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Anyways

I think SodaIsYoda was the one who started it against Asu , and there was another train starting with chaos as "place holder"

Feb 12, 2015 2:58 PM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
s3bEg said:

You don't even know me if you think I would go after you because you chose to kick me while I was down.

Well you got me there, I don't know you, I have never even seen your name before this game started. And because I don't know you, understand that because we are playing this type of game I have to assume you will react in the worst way. Nothing personal.
Feb 12, 2015 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
Haine- said:
Anyways

I think SodaIsYoda was the one who started it against Asu , and there was another train starting with chaos as "place holder"
It stemmed from a conversation about Asu that was held last night I referenced in my vote. It was mostly theoretical however it stemmed from one persons observation.

Mar 2009
@Suzune-chan, I don't think this should be done tonight, giving suspects list now can get people killed.

Besides, it's not like anyone will listen to me.

Aug 2013
s3bEg Please stop

Jun 2009
It was merely a suggestion. I hoped guiding the focus would clear the air...some.

Feb 12, 2015 3:00 PM

Oct 2012
Haine- said:
I dunno what's wrong really but why is s3bEg so against grave from the very beginning ? What is done is done about blonde , What we have to think about who's target tomorrow or how to survive the night after pyro-sama said protection kit isn't unlimited >_>

I agree, I was acting foolishly, refer to the message I wrote above.
Feb 12, 2015 3:00 PM

Aug 2013
The entirety of Grave's strategy backfired, and even though all's said and done, I think the town would rest easier if you actually explained yourself a bit better.
Feb 12, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2014
SodawithYoda is the Watcher. Lucian is the Innocent Girl. grave_robber is the Chairman. If you must focus your attention on someone then do it elsewhere other than on the three mentioned.
Feb 12, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2012
Haine- said:
s3bEg Please stop

The last thing I said to Grave wasn't even hostile, I replied as kindly as I could while making a point, I even ended it with "Nothing Personal."
Feb 12, 2015 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
SodawithYoda is the Watcher. Lucian is the Innocent Girl. grave_robber is the Chairman. If you must focus your attention on someone then do it elsewhere other than on the three mentioned.

Lol.
Feb 12, 2015 3:03 PM

Oct 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:

I must have missed something in my blind rage, what evidence do we have towards Soda being Watcher?
Feb 12, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Lol.

Lol indeed I tried to avoid saying yoda is the watcher , By the way guys I asked blonde before the scene comes if gon was someone we suspected before he said we did but it wasn't our main target , I think it perfectly fits soda a little......[I'm pretty sure he didn't vote blonde day 1 right?] + He wasnt suspected that much since the beginning of the game [medium]

Feb 12, 2015 3:06 PM

Oct 2014
s3bEg said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

I must have missed something in my blind rage, what evidence do we have towards Soda being Watcher?

This:

-MidnightOwl- said:
LucianRoy said:

Anyone could've said that. Mafia especially. It's not really indicative. It could've meant just about anything.

Did soda vote for Goldilocks?

This:
-MidnightOwl- said:
grave_robber said:

Fixed it.

The posts from the last 146 pages and my sixth sense.
Feb 12, 2015 3:07 PM

Aug 2013
I should really back-read, but I'm so exhausted.
Sleep deprivation will be the death of me, which is why I have high hopes that the forecasted weather for my school tomorrow will be a "cold-day." We're are going to be experiencing temperatures of -25f with windchill.
Feb 12, 2015 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Sleep deprivation will be the death of me, which is why I have high hopes that the forecasted weather for my school tomorrow will be a "cold-day." We're are going to be experiencing temperatures of -25f with windchill.

.......I'll definitely freeze on my place...oh my >_> Good luck with that and good night lucian.

Feb 12, 2015 3:08 PM

Oct 2014
If you think that SodawithYoda is not the Watcher then obviously SodawithYoda is scum.
Feb 12, 2015 3:09 PM

Mar 2009
Can we all just focus on what's ahead now? This night will be crucial, like I said before anyone who can afford any form of protection, should buy it. I will not buy any myself.

Doctor, if you are active and you see this, you know who to protect.

Vig, choose your target wisely if you take action tonight, Lucian said he'd prepare a list of 3 names for you. He will post it shortly.

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

Feb 12, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Haine- said:
LucianRoy said:

.......I'll definitely freeze on my place...oh my >_> Good luck with that and good night lucian.

I'm not going to bed yet. I need to take a nap, and do work. I'll check this thread some time quite later.
Feb 12, 2015 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
Help the vig. State who you would kill tonight if you had a town-sided night kill ability.
Feb 12, 2015 3:10 PM

Oct 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:
If you think that SodawithYoda is not the Watcher then obviously SodawithYoda is scum.

When I have the time I will go through his posts and see if he hinted at anything relating to his ability. What you presented so far isn't enough to convince me though, but it does work to open my eyes a little at the very least.
Feb 12, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:
Help the vig. State who you would kill tonight if you had a town-sided night kill ability.

Just to point out I am really aganist giving Vilgante kill options espically when this is in play still Shizuku - Transporter this is just giving Phantoms a chance to get the Vilgante to kill someone they want dead
Feb 12, 2015 3:14 PM

Oct 2014
Almost 50% of Town voted for trijugate on DP1.

Edit: Scratch that. That makes no sense. I meant to say that almost 50% of trijugate's voters are Town.
Feb 12, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:
LucianRoy said:

Just to point out I am really aganist giving Vilgante kill options espically when this is in play still Shizuku - Transporter this is just giving Phantoms a chance to get the Vilgante to kill someone they want dead

If we give them enough options, they won't know which ones to choose.
Plus, I want to read everyone's response.

Jun 2009
I have to agree with Jack. It would be just like giving the mafia an idea of who we suspect. It tells them who to target and what we are up to. It is a dangerous play considering how the day went because I fear grudge based opinions.

Mar 2009
Who would you red card if you could?

Aug 2013
Owl, why do you jump to so many conclusions?
Feb 12, 2015 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
Can we all just focus on what's ahead now? This night will be crucial, like I said before anyone who can afford any form of protection, should buy it. I will not buy any myself.

Vig, choose your target wisely if you take action tonight, Lucian said he'd prepare a list of 3 names for you. He will post it shortly.

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

By the sounds of it you are planning on having the doctor protect you? However once you reveal yourself as chairman you are not able to be protected by the doctor. Not sure if you are planning something I don't understand or you didn't know about that additional rule.
Feb 12, 2015 3:17 PM

Jan 2014
grave_robber said:

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

See, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I have no idea why but grave is playing super aggressively. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of his style but this just seems...out of place. God knows what he's trying to accomplish with it though.
Feb 12, 2015 3:19 PM

Oct 2014
LucianRoy said:

I'm stating facts. What's wrong with that? Or do you prefer that I emulate the opinion-based play style that the majority of the people in here, including you, use?

trijugate - 11 (LucianRoy, shap111, grave_robber, -blonde-, sasayamei, Llafos, Soren333, x_at_home, Haine-, Shadowsnake777, Karote)

Almost 50% of the voters are Town.
Feb 12, 2015 3:19 PM

Aug 2013
I'd just let the vig chooses by his own , But preferably not someone active who could be a town .

Feb 12, 2015 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
Doc if you're reading this, I hope you're actually good at this game. We need you to save one town person from a kill tonight.

That's the most I could ask of you at this current moment.
Feb 12, 2015 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
grave_robber said:

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

See, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I have no idea why but grave is playing super aggressively. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of his style but this just seems...out of place. God knows what he's trying to accomplish with it though.

Her* , I don't get the aggressive part but let it go we are not fighting xD

Feb 12, 2015 3:21 PM

Oct 2012
Matoro_Mahri said:
grave_robber said:

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

IMO, chairman isn't the kind of role you want to be grandstanding with, you don't have any abilities to counter attackers and you have the added penalty of the doctor can't help you.
Feb 12, 2015 3:21 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Doc if you're reading this, I hope you're actually good at this game. We need you to save one town person from a kill tonight.

That's the most I could ask of you at this current moment.

You're counting your money right lucian? I remember you said the money you have is a mystery xD

Feb 12, 2015 3:22 PM

Aug 2013
@Pyro you said the protection kit isn't unlimited anymore , Is there a limit now or you're still deciding?

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
LucianRoy said:

I'm stating facts. What's wrong with that? Or do you prefer that I emulate the opinion-based play style that the majority of the people in here, including you, use?

trijugate - 11 (LucianRoy, shap111, grave_robber, -blonde-, sasayamei, Llafos, Soren333, x_at_home, Haine-, Shadowsnake777, Karote)

Almost 50% of the voters are Town.

Ohhhh, I didn't even realize you were doing old Vote Count Analysis. Who do you think is mafia on that train?

Mar 2009
s3bEg said:
By the sounds of it you are planning on having the doctor protect you? However once you reveal yourself as chairman you are not able to be protected by the doctor. Not sure if you are planning something I don't understand or you didn't know about that additional rule.

I know full well the doc cannot save me, that's why I told lucian earlier that revealing my role would hurt me. But protection kits are limited, there are more important town roles who need them.

Who would you red card or rb if you could tonight?

Feb 12, 2015 3:23 PM

Apr 2014
s3bEg said:
grave_robber said:

Bad guys, you suck! ^^

They will have known about that rule. They said it like that because if they said a name the transporter could just swap the said person out with someone else and kill the said person that way. it is key to not give names away because mafia can use that to thier advantage so we need to leave hints and have faith in the town roles
Feb 12, 2015 3:25 PM

Aug 2013
Doc. Don't go for confirmed town roles. We don't even matter at this point.

Save the most probable person you believe to have a town sided power role.
Feb 12, 2015 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:

Jack.
Feb 12, 2015 3:26 PM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
s3bEg said:

I know full well the doc cannot save me, that's why I told lucian earlier that revealing my role would hurt me. But protection kits are limited, there are more important town roles who need them.

I don't have any strong leads at the moment. If I had an item to RB I would simply save it, if my ability were to RB then I would just use it on a lurker.
Feb 12, 2015 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
grave_robber said:
Who would you red card if you could?
What does that mean?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.