Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
I know other people have asked this but all the other threads are infuriating because people are going about it subjectively.

Please list the chronological order of the Fate ANIME. (Not the release order, I mean what anime takes place first)

Please include all series and movies. (Just to be clear ANIME ONLY, and in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER).
Jan 24, 2015 1:12 PM

Jul 2011
Jan 24, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2015
fate zero > fate stay night unlimited blade works

^^^^ ufotable work

studio deen made the anime a while ago, but it was awful and ufotable took the rights and made those animes above

fate stay night / fate stay night unlimited blade works were made by deen (The anime / the movie) and both are subsequently occuring during the same timeline

the visual novel had 3 arcs, 3 alternate realities of the same events - fate arc, unlimited bladeworks arc, heavens feel arc.

all are the sequel to fate zero, and take place at the same time, simply a different retelling of the same story, with different events, some different characters and different outcomes.

ufotable is making a 3 part heavens feel movie after the unlimited bladeworks anime finishes airing (it is on midseason hiatus till april)

hope this helps.
Jan 24, 2015 1:18 PM

Jan 2015
Sorry my brain isnt working right now can someone just list the anime in time order like this

-
-
-
-
-
Jan 24, 2015 1:22 PM

Jan 2015
uftoables work:

fate zero

fate unlimited bladeworks (still airing, midseason break)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deens work (considered trash by the VN readers, and me alike):

fate stay night / fate stay night unlimited blade works

If you read above, youll understand that ^ those 2 are the same story just retold differently, same sequel to fate zero, but since its from a different studio events arent really linked as well because ufotable made their works afterwards.

If this doesnt make sense pls lay off the drugs tc ty

theres also carnival phantasm, but thats just like, unrelated to the plot, fanservice if you will.
Jan 24, 2015 1:32 PM

Jan 2015
Grapekiwi said:
uftoables work:

fate zero

fate unlimited bladeworks (still airing, midseason break)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deens work (considered trash by the VN readers, and me alike):

fate stay night / fate stay night unlimited blade works

If you read above, youll understand that ^ those 2 are the same story just retold differently, same sequel to fate zero, but since its from a different studio events arent really linked as well because ufotable made their works afterwards.

If this doesnt make sense pls lay off the drugs tc ty

theres also carnival phantasm, but thats just like, unrelated to the plot, fanservice if you will.

Aha thanks, no drugs in my system at the moment just havent slept in almost 30 hours and need something to hold my attention until a normal sleeping hour.

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.