Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2015 1:42 AM

Apr 2014
Name:(for your character)

Age:(must be a teenager unless you go over it in pms with me)

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Quote:

Picture:( feel free to use IMG now!!)

(Yeah yeah really shitty character creation thread at least it's something)
SleeplessVampireJan 27, 2015 6:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 2015 2:06 AM

Apr 2014
Name:(for your character)Ren Komuro

Likes: Friends and weapons and areas he can call home even if it is just a little bit

Dislikes: enemies,

Personality: Fun, cheerful, aggressive when needed, Serious when needed

Bio: Ren is the son of Takashi and Rei but only those closest to him know that and his parents died when he was 14 and he swore that he'd live on and he did have a sister but he doesn't know if she's alive (in case anyone wants to rp as his sister )

Quote:"why do you rise?"

Picture:(post link to the picture don't use IMG)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/34123502/Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523_large.jpg
Jan 20, 2015 6:34 AM
Nov 2014
Name:(for your character) Akihiro

Dislikes: Loud and busy places, loud people

Personality: He is a nice guy who always helps friends no matter what the situation

Bio: He doesn't remember much of his past but it's slowly coming back

Quote: "Shut up"

Picture:(post link to the picture don't use IMG)http://static.zerochan.net/Kasuga.Arata.full.1755499.jpg
Jan 20, 2015 6:48 AM

Apr 2014
Approved!!
Jan 21, 2015 7:10 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Wade Zimmerman "Cpl. Zimmerman"

Likes: The military, guns, his country, being productive, helping others, and allies

Dislikes: Bossy people, spoiled people, failing, losing someone, whining, traitors, and people who are harmful to his allies

Personality: Quiet, reserved, kind, obedient, brave, trustworthy, and loyal

Bio: Wade was just an average American marine who served for his country. Just a couple months ago he was stationed at a base in Japan. He has been serving the military about 4 years. As for Wade he though he was going to have a simple life in the military such as doing orders what he has been told until the outbreak occurred. He was sent off to a city that was in need for the US military to protect them at all cost. Cpl Zimmerman has been assign to a squad that is going to high school to see if there are any survivors. They land near the LZ but his squad got overrun by the infected fast. His from the size of the infected his squad died out one by one on the way to the school. Now he arrives at the school and the only one in his squad to make it alive. He hopes that he will full fill his orders to save others and that the outbreak would be soon over. By the looks of things around the world it looks it's far from being over. It's more like a new era of the world that has entered.

Equipment: M4 with a grenade launcher attachment, Desert eagle, combat knife, night-vision goggles

Quote:
"Today, the world has evolved into something it never was before."

"Aim for the head!"

"I didn't sign up for this shit!"

Picture:(post link to the picture don't use IMG) http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/#/art/Corporal-Adrian-Shepard-304778911?hf=1
Noble8Jan 22, 2015 2:41 PM
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jan 21, 2015 7:13 PM
Aug 2014
Name: Kane

Dislikes: Ugly girls stealth toys

Personality: Vicous violent asshole gentlemen(To "hot" girls) loyal to a team he likes decietful

Bio:Kane is the son of Saeko which is why hes so skilled with a blade his middle name is Havoc which he uses when he enters a psychotic stage which was triggered when he killed Shuzaku and his current girlfriend Nari keeps it in check

Weapons: 45 caliber pistol with six clips with 9 shots each a aluminin bat a katana a Crossbow with 15 arrows and a combat knife

Quote:"Kill fight live run hide die I know what i chose whats your choice"

Picture:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Angel+Beats+Yuzuru&FORM=RESTAB&adlt=strict#view=detail&id=1131FB8B66B5F5B81DEF5EFE798F48F32A03FEB3&selectedIndex=18
LoveandHate91Feb 19, 2015 6:41 PM
Jan 21, 2015 7:16 PM

Apr 2014
Both approved!
Jan 21, 2015 7:34 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Drache

Likes: Thinning out their numbers, Being risky, Finding new music for his bad@$$ sound track and listening to said tracks as he does the first two.

Dislikes: Running away from a fight, Being told what to do, Annoying things and people/stuff/things getting in his way and above all less being bit.

Personality: Out going, Energetic, a little on the crazy side at times, knows when to get serious but doesn't like to and loves animals.

Bio: Has been living on his own for years now after a fight broke out in his stronghold letting zombies in and scattering everyone separating him from his family, he has learned to live in this place making it in his own way but has been trying to find something more permanent then his hideouts, wants to do everything he can to wipe the infection out, one zombie at a time in hopes that he'll in someway help his family he can't find and has all but lost hope on finding again.

Equipment: Carries a slegax, Compound bow and quiver(20 arrows), Sawed off double barrel shotgun on his lower back (15 shells in his satchel) and a Survival knife (compass on the bottom, matches, sowing needle and fishing wirer inside) on his hip but prefers to grab whatever is near by to keep his toys for backup.

Quote: "Hail to the king babe"
"Yippe Kia Yaay Mother@#$%er"
"A zombie a day keeps the virus at bay"
"I'm here to kick @$$ and chew bubble-gum, and I'm all out of gum"
"Groovy"

Picture: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users12/nito/default/kyo-badass-falcoon--large-msg-115315421804.jpg
DracheNaitoJan 23, 2015 7:08 PM
Jan 21, 2015 7:39 PM

Apr 2014
Approved but your character can only hold 3 weapons at a time or 4 if you include the knife
Jan 21, 2015 7:49 PM

Apr 2014
Oh and your character won't have a leader like attitude towards any characters ok?
Jan 21, 2015 7:52 PM

Aug 2013
Name:Alias

Likes: Books, Killing Zombies, protecting others, anything with banana in it.

Dislikes: "Players", untrustworthy teammates, being left behind, to kill anyone who isn't undead.

Personality: Silent, but deadly, Alias refrains from have that much of a conversation with people she just met, but opens up when she's been around people for quite a while. She'll do whatever to save others over herself and won't hesitate to cut the head off of a zombie (with the quickness.)

Bio: She watched her family die before her very eyes. He brother fell of a bridge into the ocean and never saw him again. She watched her mom get eaten up by a horde of zombies until she was just a pile of flesh, and she watched her dad get bit and slowly turn into a zombie. Alone, she developed a strong hatred towards zombies and wishes to rid the world of them and protect others who lives in this crazy world with her.

Quote: "Killing a zombie today keeps my mind from going away."
"Back...off."
"Stop being a weakling."

http://e08595.medialib.glogster.com/media/4e/4e4b1bfa65142aaff3b6ae9b01314e453afe6a240d1a8b9ab578ddc2c9890f02/himi.jpg
LeCroweJan 21, 2015 8:45 PM
Jan 21, 2015 7:55 PM

Apr 2014
Approved but it's not letting me see the picture Damn error 404 >.<
Jan 21, 2015 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
Jan 21, 2015 8:48 PM

Apr 2014
Thanks Welp already approved feel free to start whenever you like (You got the option to be one of those who are close to Ren and know about his past btw)
Jan 21, 2015 8:54 PM

Nov 2012
I thought that all characters had to be teens?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jan 21, 2015 8:57 PM

Apr 2014
One exception for nobles character XD and Drache's character I approved because it is still 19 if it was 20 then I wouldn't have approved it
Jan 21, 2015 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
Well i would rather be middle aged, can i make a character in that age range?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jan 21, 2015 9:04 PM

Apr 2014
Middle aged.... Sure go for it
Jan 21, 2015 9:46 PM

Nov 2012
Name:no_good

Dislikes:Thugs, people who use others, clowns, slow drivers.

Personality:Mostly serious but does have a funny side.

Bio:Has been on the police force since he was 20, made detective at age 27 and has worked in the vice squad for the last 12 years.

Due to this he has extensive knowledge of the city and surrounding area, knows of numerous safehouses and criminal hideouts that may hold needed supplies and weapons/ammunition.

Has access to the police lock up area and garage.

Equipment:Police issue bulletproof vest(worn under suit) skeleton key and lockpick, keycard and passcodes to police station,SIG Sauer P226 Combat 40 caliber handgun with 4 15 round magazines (one in the gun and 3 on the belt in a carry holster) a .32 H&R Magnum holdout revolver (in a ankle holster) and 3 speed re-loaders held in coat pocket, a Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun (8 rounds in the tube) and 20 rounds of ammunition in various pockets.

Also carried is a badge, a packet of cigarettes, a lighter and car keys.

Quote:"Justice is blind".

(Couldn't think of a name so used my username)
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jan 21, 2015 9:51 PM

Apr 2014
XD I'll approve but no bossing the teens around got it?
Jan 22, 2015 9:46 AM

Oct 2014
Name: Mai Kirisaki

Dislikes: Traitors, sarcasm, know-it-alls, show-offs, dictating leaders, greed.

Personality: Mai mostly comes off cold and harsh; sometimes she doesn't mean it, but most of the time... she does. She is very relaxed and uncaring, she doesn't tend to get into heated debates or arguments, even if she is right. She will be relatively nice to anyone who is to her. People with big egos and ass-holes get on her nerves the most, and if she really has to speak out against them she won't hesitate, she couldn't give a damn who you are. Her deathly glares and blunt remarks cause unease and surprise, and she will insult or scold anyone she deems fit. Whether you are royalty or a homeless man, she really couldn't care less.

Bio: One of the first people to join the clan of young survivors. She doesn't talk much, or get to deep into relationships with anyone. However she is reliable, her uncaring attitude and nerves of steel make her the most trustworthy person in life or death situations. Her physique, personality and experience make her the perfect scavenger. She is very stealthy and difficult to notice. She doesn't make a sound when moving, and as a result, most zombies don't recognise her presence. She moves around quickly, scouts areas and scavenges for supplies. She also has a great understanding of computers and electronics, whether it be hacking or fixing damaged gadgets, she can do it. When out of safe zones she also wears a mask because 'the zombies smell bad', according to her anyway.

Equipment: Combat Knife, Machete, lockpick, binoculars, blowtorch (usually keeps this at base)

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/16291096/tumblr_lajsf2957E1qzvtljo1_500_large.jpg

Quote: “I don't care. I really don't.”
“I'd rather be around the zombies than you.”
“Baka.”
NotInsightJan 24, 2015 7:13 AM
Jan 22, 2015 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
Approved
Jan 22, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
Name: EveleenWhite

Likes: Any med-evil weapon. her favorite is the long bow and battle axe., boys, the color blue, training with weapons, and daytime.

Dislikes:Being lazy, nighttime, people not fighting when they have to.

Personality: Kind and caring of friends, outgoing and like a change.

Bio: Working on.

Quote:"If you don't have to work hard to get what you want then it not worth it."

Picture: looking.
Jan 22, 2015 1:40 PM

Apr 2014
Approved!!
Jan 22, 2015 4:45 PM
Dec 2014
Name:Rain

Dislikes: people, strangers, and slackers

Personality: cold and will do anything to survie which includes killing other classmates if he has too.

Bio: His father own a family dojo and trained both rain and his sister in the arts, he now wonders the streets looking for his lost sister keeping throwing knifes in his jacket and his katana on his back. often seen wearing a mask

Quote: " I will do anything inorder to live so DONT GET IN MY WAY bish.."

Picture:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7RDWrzJXHTE/U8w899XUOcI/AAAAAAAAAaE/HbfnW__IsM8/s1600/vlcsnap-2014-07-20-22h14m58s52.png
Jan 22, 2015 4:48 PM

Apr 2014
Approved but no player killing
Jan 22, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2014
Name:(for your character) Nari Okimura

Dislikes: any enemies

Personality: Fun cheerful devilish sadistic at times(rarely)

Bio: (No bio this time)

Quote: (none)

https://funnystuffblog1.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/anime-girls-artwork-16_large_zps88af33a1.jpg
Jan 22, 2015 10:17 PM

Dec 2011
Name: Shirosaki

Likes: Torture, Blood, “Fun”, Alcohol, Hot women, A challenge

Dislikes: “Killjoys”, Interruptions in his fun, Naivety and ignorance, Annoying women, Being beat

Personality: You will likely never find someone who pisses you off more than Shirosaki. As someone with not a single fuck to be given towards anything he views as boring or not his concern combined with his bloodthirst, arrogance and sadistic tendencies… he is considered an overall asshole. He bases most of his decisions on instinct, believing it to be highly important for survival. However, this also leads him to adapt the mentality of “If I didn’t do it before you started nagging me… Well, you might as well do it yourself cause it’s not happening with me.” Shirosaki does not hold a value to human life and will kill, maim, burn, torture… and piss any and everyone off simply due to his feeling like it. His serious side only reveals itself to an opponent that pisses him off, or when his “sister” does something he views as stupid.

Bio: An orphan born before the outbreak. The brat was a mere five year old boy when first contact with the undead was made. Even before then, he was a street rat and an odd looking one at that. There wasn’t a single person who noticed or cared about him. In fact, it often seemed like the opposite. He always had to look out for himself; to rely on his own instinct to get by. This “outbreak” changed nothing. In his mind, it simply changed the world into one that crushed the weak and allowed those used to clawing by to flourish.

Shortly after the initial infection, the orphan was “adopted” by a mysterious paramilitary force, or at least that’s what it seemed like. This was a couple years after the infection, so he was a mere seven or eight years old at the time. This paramilitary troop, while very mysterious and filled with what most would consider “bad” people, took him, gave him a place to sleep, food and water to drink… as well as trained him. They took him in for no other reason than that they saw use in him. Though the child was fine with that. This world was no longer a place for the worthless, after all.

As he grew older, the boy officially joined the “company” and given his name; Shirosaki. Named such for his albino skin and hair, he easily became a skilled member of the group. Though he still knew little to nothing on his “family”. Sometimes they would go out, kill some “walkers” and drag them back. Sometimes they would capture live ones. Hell, they would even raid known survivor camps and bring back some both alive and dead, only to be caged and shipped off by the company leader. It didn’t matter to him, however. It wasn’t any of his concern.

Shirosaki would then meet his “sister” on a raid when he was eighteen. Most were easy enough to kill or incapacitate. After the first few were killed, most tried to run or simply surrendered to their fate. There was one that did neither, however. A little girl of about nine years old. Rather than run or surrender, she took a knife in her hand and charged at the very man who had killed most of her companions with ease. The little girl had no fear nor anger in her eyes… only instinct. And that was the sole reason that when her charge undoubtedly failed, she was not killed on the spot. She was much alike him, surviving off instinct. After disarming the girl, Shirosaki simply said “She’s returning with us,” and brought her back.

Since then, the little girl, now named Chea, has acted as Shirosaki’s unofficial little sister. She stuck to him almost like glue for the next two years her “brother” worked for those men. His service ended when he attempted to leave the group, was stopped and then proceeded to force his way out via killing those that tried to keep him there. Shirosaki didn’t like being threatened, and when someone says more or less “You either serve us or die,” well… it doesn’t go over too well with him. Luckily, most were out on a raid, so he was capable of handling the few that tried to force him.

Now, five years later, Shirosaki does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, wherever he wants and however he wants. A bloodthirsty beast that kills, tortures and pleasures himself in whatever way he wishes to… He is a large threat that should be avoided by all who with less tenacity than he.

Quote:
-“If I didn’t do it before you started nagging me… Well, you might as well do it yourself cause it’s not happening with me.”
-“Oh? You think that you have the right to order me around? HA! That’s fuckin’ hilarious. There’s only one person in each situation that has tha’ right to boss everyone else around. Wanna’ know who that person is? It’s tha’ person who can kill everyone else in tha’ blink of an eye and-Oh, wait! Guess who that is now? Yup… me.”
-“Oh, come on. Don’t beat yerself up over this. Nobody’s perfect after all… and I. Am. Nobody.”
-“Come one! You’re just swinging that thing around out of fear… No instinct at all… How the hell do you expect to kill anyone like that, eh?”
-"Oi! Runt! What the hell do you think yer doing!? You can't...! For... Ugh... Fuck it."

Equipment: Aside from what is shown in appearance, Shirosaki carries a snow white nodachi as well as MP7 sidearm and spring-loaded knife as a backup.

Picture:
Face
Apparel

Meh I'll approve it even if I don't like the last part of the bio
EmperorsChosen01Jan 23, 2015 8:29 AM
Jan 22, 2015 10:45 PM

Jan 2015
Name: Lucifer Mao

Likes: Reading books, pampered upon, listening to classical music, sharp objects, guns, sweet things (candy), mother's cooking, cute animals (puppies, bunnies, etc.), to be in a group (However only small and those he knows he can trust), martial arts specifically Muay Thai, places that are peaceful.

Dislikes: Being called Lucy as a nickname, getting betrayed, getting left behind, traitors, cowards, people who uses hostages, deceptive people, liars, murderers (those that love killing, but forgiving to those that truly repents) ,manipulators (people who uses others to their benefit), those that have a large sense of justice (such as no stealing from others), greed, sarcastic people, people who has given up on life, those that sacrifices their lives.

Personality: Can be antisocial at times, silent, serious but can be humorous when it comes to funny people, trusts no one but those he has seen to prove themselves (such as risking to save a life) , a bit cynical, hard working, will kill anyone who betrays, can be cold, but kind and caring when the time is right, loyal to those he deems worthy. A bit of a loner (lone wolf type)

Bio: Lucifer Mao was a renowned personal bodyguard and gunsmith who was famous and infamous to those in the underworld that are planning to kill his client for being purely loyal and a skilled marksman and martial artist. When the outbreak started he was in a contract with a special client, it was a woman, his soon to be wife. He lost her when they were swarmed by a group of zombies and she sacrificed herself to save him. He believes her death was his fault, and vows to never let anyone he loves to sacrifice themselves. He is a gunsmith that makes his own equipment using scraps he finds anywhere.

Equipment: Custom bullet proof vest under his suit, custom razor sharp katana, custom S&W500, 6 armor piercing rounds in the chamber and 24 rounds in his suit, custom compound bow, 10 arrows, custom gas mask.

Quote: "Only the strong survives"
"Till the last man we fight!"
"Tactical retreat!"
"Everything has a price" (Used when people want to save someone)
"Trust no one but yourself!"
"My enemies shall die!"
"Sacrifices are for those that has given up"

Picture: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj5xdvSX6R1qh8dtio1_1280.jpg
His gas mask: http://www.thievery.org/gallery/cg/Gasmask/04front.jpg
Approved! Just don't go overboard with the weapons.
Beo_WUFFJan 24, 2015 5:30 PM
Jan 22, 2015 11:52 PM
Aug 2014
I may not be a admin but your guy seems to have a lot of talents for a 18 year old and having a S&W 500 that can take down a stampeding elephant in one shot and im not sure there is a thing as armor pierceing arrows
Jan 23, 2015 6:53 AM

Jan 2013
Name:Chea, original last nam was Nygu, discarded.

Likes: Shirosaki, old world anime and cosplay, games, combat, dynamic entry, nighttime, seduction.

Dislikes: Ranged fighting, morning people, bitter foods, her position as sister, Shirosaki going on the warpath.

Personality: Adopting her "brother's" view on the weak and strong she however is more of a fun if sadistic person. However she's more restrained than her brother and at times when she knows a situation is going bad or will turn on them will use her influence to guid him elsewhere. Her goals seem to be not far thought out and wanting gratification, physical needs and wants. Her personality towards others could be said to varry and be deranged due to her time with her "brother". Head strong and stubborn. She also adopted some some traits from her cosplay form.

Bio: Chea is originally from South East Asia, arriving to Japan with other survivors. Not much could be said of her early life, her mother died giving birth and her father died from a zombie attack some years later, the survivor group she was in kept her for labor and in the hopes to when she was older trade her to other survivors, outside breeding bases carried a value.

Around the time she was set to turn ten and unknown group raided the camp with one man causing most of the damage. Not thinking about it she grabbed a knife and charged him, managing even to parry a few blows till she was kneed in the stomach and disarmed. Over the next two years she followed him and trained under him. When he left the company however, she met him with blade in hand, to help in his escape. Now she follows him as she did then. Though over the years her feelings for Shirosaki have turned from those of a small girls love, to those of a young womans aiming to change her position.

While following him she gained a knack for salvage and inventions as well as cosplay. Her current goals are just getting what she wants and keeping her brother alive and out of too much trouble. She's nearly as skilled as him, but be it out of some form of kindness in her, or her sadisit, playful nature, not nearly as dangerous.

Quote:

"Heh you're cute, but there is only one man that I love."
"Aniki, lets play with them okay?"
"Aniki lets leave..you are just wasting efforts, I can think of a way to pass the time."
"Oh you like him ehh?...I can't have a rival..least not a living one."
"Ehehehehe! I bet you didn't see that coming."
"Hora hora hora!"
"Oh dear, did you get hurt..lets make it feel better with some salt."
"Ehehehehe! I've Done it again! INVENTION!"
"Awoo?"
"Want to touch Fluffy tail?"

Equipment: Oddly most of her gear is made to be functional, while making her look like a Kitsune.

Chea's "tail": conceals a grappling dart, and is connexted to fiber wire connected to a recoil driven spoil, like those found on trucks, but smaller, with 30 meter lenth tightly coiled, and a spring fire mechanism, shes able to drop from above, carrying capacity is limited to 350 pounds however.

Chea's Ears: are an electronic set made with a doppler radar and far hear listening tools, the fluff around them serves as a filter and sound dampener so not to overload her senses till each componet is needed to track and locate or listen in.

Chainmail stockings: on her arms and legs is fishnet chainmail, its mostly meant to keep her fighting style from getting her mauled by zombies.

1911 Handgun: A simple handgun with a 7 round mag, one spare mag. A backup weapon.

Specialist Ninjato Sword: made of a form of alloy and plastic, far superior to all but the finest steel a short sword based on the old ninja blades, primary weapon.

Throwing Stars: Nothing special old ninja stars she stole from a museum and weapon shops, carries 12 at a time.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/iHQStLr.jpg

Approved!
NotInsightJan 23, 2015 10:18 AM
Jan 23, 2015 9:53 AM

Dec 2011
Name: Takeshi, Yuuta

Likes: Meditation, Training, Silence, The safety of those around him

Dislikes: Noisy people, Annoyances, Disruptions in either training or meditation, Failing someone, Women

Personality: Probably the most silent person you’ll meet. Yuuta is what would be called a man of no words. While not a mute, he usually only speaks up in certain situations… such as if a member of the opposite gender were to get too close to him, to which he would rather harshly, though not intentionally so, say something along the lines of “Keep your distance,” and walk away. This is not due to a dislike of women, but rather a fear of them. How this fear developed could be due to several reasons, however one could not be sure unless Yuuta were to actually speak it.

Aside from that aversion, he remains an honorable, trustworthy person with a strong will to protect those around him. One could even compare it to a hero complex. Despite his silence, scowl and blatant remarks, Yuuta is someone you’d be glad to have on your side.

Bio: Abandoned by his Mother, Yuuta was protected during the early years of his life by his father, who is the he inherited his sword-skill from. They traveled as apart of a survivor group, practically like a family of its own. It was due to this group’s kindness that Yuuta persevered and lived on after his father was killed by the corpses. Rather than being left to dead, he was still considered a member of the family and it was at this point that the boy began to train with a blade.

While his father perished, Yuuta did possess something to remember him by; his blade. He inherited his father’s blade, Tsukikiba, and has wielded it since then.

Yuuta now travels alone, keeping what happened to his “family” or why he left it secret. It’s none of anyone else’s concern, anyway. He believes that one must not forget the past, however he does not much enjoy reliving and reminiscing it.

Quote:
- “..............”
- “Keep your distance.”
- “Back away, woman!”
- “You aren’t worth dying by my blade.”
- “My will is that of to protect… However, sometimes blood must be shed in order to protect those closest.”
- “M-My face is not red! Your mental state must be severely damaged!”
- “Tch… Damn Succubi women…”
- “..............”

Equipment: A seemingly old and plain Japanese katana that he addresses as Tsukikiba.

Picture: Yuuta

Approved!
NotInsightJan 23, 2015 10:17 AM
Jan 23, 2015 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
Name: Drew Allaway

Dislikes: Hunger, Cowards, Staying in one place too long, Being told what to do

Personality: Cocky, foolish, and energetic all describe Drew. What most people see as danger he sees as a challenge. Aloof for the majority of his time awake, he seeks nothing else besides food and having fun. Having an interest in new things, he loves to explore the city. When it comes to friends and groups he believes survival of the luckiest is law. Lacking empathy for strangers he's only protective of his friends to a degree. If they get themselves in a fatal position he'll attribute it to their fault and not his responsibility to help them.

Bio: Born after the start of the apocalypse. Drew was raised by his mother till age ten. Till one day she went out scavenging and was attacked by a group of bandits. Kidnapped and presumed dead, Drew was left on his own. Not strong enough to kill zombies he learned how to take advantage of their stupidity. Creating techniques to lure them away and confuse them.

He would then scavenge what he could from abandoned buildings and head for a safe haven. This carried on for a year before he met Charles. A wandering hermit of the area, not much was known about him. Upon a chance encounter where they managed to help one another escape from death. Along with many subsequent encounters they became friends and started roaming together.

Taking Drew under his wing Charles taught him his survival tactics. Charles believed reliance on weapons and equipment made one weak. As once you lost them your ability to defend yourself crumbled. Constructing his own method around parkour,crowd swimming, luring, and street fighting. Charles had survived on his own with little need for equipment.

Though the method was very risky and if you screwed up it usually meant death. Having no one else to turn to Drew saw no other way. Finding the new lifestyle exciting and thrilling he took to it quickly. In a short few years he learned all the old man had to teach him. Parting ways they went their separate paths, however it wasn't the last time they'd meet.

Equipment: Tactical Gloves, Whistle, Dog Whistle, Firecrackers, Air horn, Zippo Lighter, Pocket Knife, Canteen.

Picture: Appearance
AstrosJan 23, 2015 7:38 PM
Jan 23, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2014
Approved
Jan 24, 2015 2:12 PM

Oct 2014
Name: Eiko

Dislikes: traitors, to kill anyone who isn't undead

Personality: kind to the people she trust and cares about. Cold to strangers but warms up when she gets to know you (a shortcut is to praise her for her cooking).

Bio: Eiko and her father (her only living relative) got separated not long ago when they got attacked by zombies, her father sacrificed himself by attracting their attention from her and running in a different direction from her, so she could survive. Eiko wish she could have done something and regrets it. Now Eiko is looking for other survivors, because who want's to be alone in this world?
Her father was a policeman and from the things they had in their camp she grabbed his handgun and all the bullets they had, two knives and a bow with three arrows, she also found her father's badge which she holds dear.

Quote: "You hungry? food or bullet?"
"So stupid!"

Picture:(post link to the picture don't use IMG) Pic
Jan 24, 2015 2:16 PM

Apr 2014
Approved!
Jan 24, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
Name: Hige "DenDiablo" (dentro = inside. diablo=devil)

Pain, chaos, conflict

Dislikes: Disrespect, condescension, unnecessary crime

Mercy

Personality: Calm, patient, protective, fast thinking (especially in bad situations)

Rash, impulsive, power-hungry, blood thirsty

Bio: Was one of the world's youngest sleeper assassin. Codenamed: DenDiablo, because when his assassin persona wakes up, you'll wish you were in hell. On his 15th birthday his family was eaten except for his sister, who tried to eat him. That's when his 'inner devil' woke up and he broke her neck in 4 place before cutting her head off and burning his house down. He woke up in a sewer, confused, hungry, with a bag full of weapons and a sword in its scabbard and looking for help.

Quote: "Let's see whose thirst for blood is greater!"

Picture:(coming)
Jan 24, 2015 2:33 PM

Apr 2014
Jan 24, 2015 8:32 PM

Mar 2008
making weapons from spare parts and futuristic mecha >,> this is taking a very anime turn XD but since there is no player killing then who gives two shit right? ^^
Jan 24, 2015 10:09 PM

Nov 2009
Name:(for your character) Louis Antoinette

Dislikes: ZOMBIES

Personality: Personality: She is generally someone that is quiet, but she isn't shy, mostly because a majority of her time is spent on reading books. She likes to sing and write music and tends to express her feelings through music. Her personality is very innocent and cat-like. She is easily calmed when giving her books or petting her head.
She is a very laid back and calm person however she can be very cunning, and it's not from reading mountains of books, she is naturally smart and can be devious at times

Bio: She comes from a family linage of military personel. Her dad was a military captain and so was her grandfather, this being why her father wanted a boy. So she was treated like a boy for most of her life. She managed to please her family by landing a strategist role in the military. She was more then capable of coming up with good attack and counter attack plans. Since she grew up in the military she was/is able to protect herself.

Quote:

Jan 24, 2015 10:20 PM

Mar 2008
:D I approve but I guess you still have to wait on SAO XD also what equipment does she have? ^^
Jan 24, 2015 11:53 PM

Apr 2014

Cute character Sakura XD
Jan 25, 2015 3:10 AM
Aug 2014
Name: Cassandra (Crimson Rider Crimson for short)

Age22

Dislikes:People aganst her zombies

Personality: Cold selfish none careing

Bio:Cassandra would have been a rish girl it the zombies never came but when that happened her family had to abandon there home and ended up joing and raiding group that had former gang ties most of the members died but Cassandra worked her way up through everything that happened even the gang rape intiation and became leader but she held a grudge from the intiation and made a plan that killed the gang so now shes out alone doing what she wants and what she can to surivive her mask is modified to make her sound like a guy

Quote:"If your going to shoot me first dont miss you wont get another chance"

Equpiment: Full light body armor Katana Desert eagle with 3 clips a 308 scoped rifle crow bar duffle bag full of supplies like food fishing hook ext a motorcycle

Picture:
Without armor
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=k+project+neko&qs=n&form=QBILPG&pq=k+project+neko&sc=8-10&sp=-1&sk=&adlt=strict#view=detail&id=7915188904E15BF556FA294D869A80F1E12927F0&selectedIndex=20
With armor
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=red+hood+super+power+beatdown&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=red+hood+super+power+beatdown&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&adlt=strict#view=detail&id=81703A23719F45AED5E66E19D6E09481D08C38A0&selectedIndex=10
Her bike
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cool+motorcycles&qs=IM&form=QBIR&pq=cool+motor&sc=8-10&sp=2&sk=IM1&adlt=strict#view=detail&id=D590DA8796B8D917B6EE478B45D7EBB81C5DD14E&selectedIndex=2
Jan 25, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
Approved as long as she don't cause trouble for the ones at the school
Jan 25, 2015 9:24 AM
Nov 2014
Name:(for your character) Shintaro Kurosaki

Dislikes: Those stinkin zombies

Personality: Can be a nice guy but he something crazy hidden within him

Bio: He learned sword fighting from of the age of 5 and still does it till this day. When he was 14 he got a dream about a person a white him, telling him he was worthless, and in these dreams he always fought with him after a set time the white him started appearing even out of dreams, and it started taking control of him which made him go crazy but for some reason stronger (Yes I am making a Bleach reference here) he still can't control this personality. After he turned 15 he attended Clear Skys Academy and studied there till the apocalypse came. He did some dark things in his past but this he only tells to persons he really trusts

Quote: "Wanna see how a head can fly? Here, let me help you with that"

Jan 25, 2015 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
Name:(for your character) Shiro Masamune

Dislikes: zombies

Personality: Fun energetic lazy when he's at his school dorm

Bio: once was a student at the academy of clear sky's meant for those who wish to have a bright future

Quote:"what brings you here?"

"Oh how lovely!"

(Recreating cus I did accidental deletion *headdesks*)
SleeplessVampireJan 31, 2015 8:35 PM
Jan 25, 2015 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
Also approved hatter
Jan 25, 2015 9:28 AM
Nov 2014
Thanku you
Jan 26, 2015 5:23 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Samuel North "The Pryro"

Likes: "Fire, Spicy foods, Smoking, The smell of flesh burning, girls who especially love putting things on fire, Gasoline, Creativity

Dislikes: Water, The cold, People who are too serious, extinguishers, People who put his fires out without permission, Smooth jazz

Personality: Very talkative, energetic, psychotic, can be serious at times (Rarely happens), Outgoing, very brave

Bio: Samuel was a exchange student who had school in Japan. He rarely talked to his mother and father while he was across seas or seen them since they were harsh on him in school. Since the middle school days he was so stressed out from working so much on education which then found out putting things on fire was a huge stress relief and he couldn't why he loved it. Was it because it was hot, destructive, or just how it exists. In his Junior year life was going still simple everyday, come home to his guardian's, burn something, eat dinner, burn something again, then go to sleep. Then the outbreak occurred when he was at school. He rushed home quickly as possible. When he got there everything looked normal but once he got inside it was to late. His guardians turned and he couldn't bring himself to physically kill them so.......he burned down his house with his guardian's corpses in there. After these years he loves fire more than before since he has been setting the dead and people on fire that tries to harm him even sometimes he hake and slash them. Now he is a traveler just trying to see if he can join a group but hasn't had any luck.......until now.

Equipment:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Pyro-Gear-312054517
Also he has these flammable grenades that is seen on his bandolier in the pic. Also if your wondering what gun that is it's a flare gun he uses to torch people on fire by range.

Quote:
"Burn everything down! Burn it all down! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I used to be crazy but now I'm psychotic."

"You may dodge bullets but can you dodge fire!"

"I have a burning love for you."

"Huddah! Huddah! Huddah!" (Muffling under his gas mask)

Picture:

Unmasked:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pyro-89297921

Masked:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c0/b1/a7/c0b1a77f6085ba215aedd1191c81b01d.jpg
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jan 26, 2015 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
Approved
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Shitsu and Xenovia's room in the bunker (Nsfw) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SleeplessVampire - Feb 14, 2015

909 by SleeplessVampire »»
Mar 31, 2015 2:56 PM

» School Rooftops [SAFE ZONE] ( 1 2 3 4 )

SleeplessVampire - Jan 20, 2015

180 by SleeplessVampire »»
Mar 31, 2015 2:53 PM

» Mall [UNSAFE] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

609 by SleeplessVampire »»
Mar 30, 2015 6:14 AM

» Abandoned Highschool [SAFE ZONE] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

1709 by SleeplessVampire »»
Mar 29, 2015 4:47 AM

» Sarah and Tom's house [safe] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SleeplessVampire - Feb 25, 2015

441 by SleeplessVampire »»
Mar 19, 2015 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.