Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2019 8:08 AM
Oct 2016
Yes, it is. I really don't want to talk about it.
Mar 22, 2019 2:26 AM
May 2015
Its awesome. I personally enjoyed it more than s1
Dec 5, 2019 4:34 PM
Mar 2017
its not bad, its horrible, its stupid, it has no sense at all, dumb plot, full of holes everywere, not only new content or plot its bad, it also break with the history and logic from Season 1 with no explanation, its not boring, no, you are not bored because you are too busy hating the entire Season, and yes, episodes 1-3 are bad but you can watch them, episode 4 its a "wtf how can this going worse?", episode 5+ will you make hate this series.
If someone its telling you otherwise or they are lying you or trolling you.
if someone says its better than season 1, he wants to watch the world burn.
May 31, 2020 11:42 AM
Dec 2012
Why people hate this so much, I think it's really nice, not as good as the first one but still the second season made me ask lots of questions. I think it shows what is going on in that world in more depth and make me raised lots of philosophical questions, it might not be as fun as the first, but the value I got from it is still not bad, I give it 7.5/10, while the first is 9/10.
Jun 16, 2020 12:26 PM

Sep 2019
Just binge watched the first season and this one in 2 days. People are the most whiny bitches with this show holy shit, they describe it as if its plot, characters and world building is as bad as Bem 2018 or some shit like that, yes it wasn't as good as the first one, but while watching it, it was enjoyable and had some interesting shit going on, I don't think the villian was that bad, interesting idea to put someone like that even if its ridiculous, but that is the point, he is a ridiculous person that will make the Sybra System understand it also has flaws to resolve, idk, it was good, maybe a little too edgy deep tryhard in retrospective, but overall a good show.

Also that new investigator they added, its a great addition, you need to have someone at a normal person stand point to see how different the protagonist works in comparation to how she should, that fucking bitch is a good addition because it makes my blood burn, which is great, all while she thinks she is better but cannot hide her moves like a stupid idiot, also showing other division is nice, showing you how her division is the only one working outside the box, meanwhile the others just shoot everything that moves and move on, a problem shown in the first ep of Psycho pass 1, how she has a conflict with Kougami for trying to kill the woman when she knew she had a chance.
Carpal_Tunnel69Jun 16, 2020 12:30 PM
May 24, 2021 7:44 PM
Dec 2017
very very bad and its just action with no substance.

Nov 3, 2021 12:27 PM
Dec 2017
it was bad like very very bad

Jul 25, 2022 4:56 PM
Jun 2022
YES, SHE STILL NAIVE TILL THE END.
Jul 31, 2022 12:01 AM
Jul 2022
It sucks lol. Sorry but it does. There are so many animes better including Season 1. This anime is lucky Season 1 as so amazing otherwise this shit would be in the dredges of MAL with the other nonsense. Anyway i'mma watch the other stuff that came after this and hope for the best. I'm just disgusted at how this craps on everything S1 built up. The characters relationships were so fluid in S1. The Protagonist and Antagonist were amazing, the atmosphere...sigh nvm, i'mma just forget this season asap LOL. thank god it was short!
Aug 30, 2022 4:00 PM

Feb 2016
I rewatched season two just last weekend. No, season two is not that bad at all. It's not the masterpiece that season one is, but it's still pretty good. The worst I can say is that it is a little rushed in places. It needed maybe one or two more episodes to let the story breathe and to fully explain a few things.

I think after season one, the expectations for future seasons were sky high, so that never helps. Also, it apparently became trendy to shit on season two after a couple popular reviewers didn't like it. That's all some people need to justify hopping on the hate-wagon. It's also the reason many people don't know about anything that happened after season two, which is a shame really.
Jun 30, 2023 3:11 AM
Dec 2021
Season 1 was great. The story was fantastic and the soundtrack was amazing.

I am now 6 eps into season 2 and I am already disappointed. The story is nowhere near as strong. The part in episode 5 when another team destroys all the innocents because their psycho passes are too high is ridiculous. You would think after s1 this problem would be solved but no. And tsunemori not following up on this was not in character. She would have filed a complaint since what that team did was wrong.

Then, episode 6 was surprisingly very good. It was a strong, original story and the soundtrack was stellar. It was stellar because it used that classic music from s1...which they haven't used once until now! Quite disgusted really since all good anime have great soundtracks. A great soundtrack is required to make a great anime

Season 2s soundtrack has been a let down overall.
Jun 30, 2023 5:03 AM
Nov 2016
My god, yes, this shit was pretty damn bad, I don't even need to explain why, people already explained it here.

This shit simply started going downhill in episode 4 and up, literally, and episode 4 is probably the worst offender, I couldn't even believe the shit I saw there, god fucking damn!
Feb 22, 6:20 PM
Aug 2023
It's amusing to check OP's profile to see that they found S1 to be an 8, and then watched S2 after posting this question and rated it a 6.

Having just binged watched S1 and S2, I'm going to throw in my 2 cents on why S2 is worse than S1. For the record I didn't find S1 to be as great as it could have been, they kept failing at the non-sensical details and plot holes.

Well in S2 there's way more plot holes, and details not making sense if thought about. Akane is even more boring than she was in S1, and more idealistically stupid yet showing more conviction. However that conviction is a bad thing because despite Akane looking pathetic doubting herself in S1, without her doubting herself in S2 she becomes more unrelatable, and sort of unlikable and inhuman. Sort of like Ginoza was in S1. Speaking of which, the "Ginoza replacement" in S2, Mika the rookie replacement Inspector we saw join at the end of S1 is way more unlikeable than Ginoza was in S1. She's so bad you'll continue to hate her and want her to just die throughout S2 no matter what happens. And the "Kougami replacement", Tougane, and the "Kagari replacement", Hinakawa, are both worse than who they're replacing. Tougane has even less character than Kougami, a backstory you'll care even less about than Kougami, and less cool than the try-hard stereotype Kougami was. Hinakawa is just there, way less personality than even Kargari's limited personality. Speaking of just there no personality, Yayoi (the ex-punk rocker enforcer) doesn't even get an episode dedicated to her this season, and Shion (the blonde analyst) are both just there.

The main bad guy in S2 has a backstory even more convoluted than the almost no backstory of the main bad guy from S1, frankly it might have been better if the S2 main bad guy didn't even have a backstory, it would come off less preposterous. Like everything was already going poorly by the time their backstory was revealed, it didn't need to get even worse with the convoluted nature of it. Also if you thought the detective work and incompetence was bad in S1, there's even less detective work, and more incompetence in S2. Probably the most lacking thing with S2 from S1 is there's no Masaoka replacement, that old enforcer was one of the highlights of S1. Killing him off in S1 was a gigantic waste, and that said this anime learned nothing because they wasted a lot of other promising side characters. The stuff concerning the chief and Sibyl System in S2 was mildly interesting, but way less compelling than S1. The conclusion to S2 was way less hopeful than S1, despite them trying to make S2 conclusion optimistic, if thought about they actually made things worse for everybody. Oh yeah and the major disasters in S2 was more unbelievable in it's scope, and how quickly it was swept under the rug and forgotten in it's aftermath than the Helmet Riots in S1.

So yeah, S2 is pretty bad compared to S1, not that I thought S1 was all that awesome either, but it was much better than S2 in so many ways that I've listed above.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

271 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.