Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2015 5:37 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Why in the hell hasn't been Mitsudomoe been licensed yet? I am surprised it isn't. There is likely a good audience for it in the US, it's funny as hell, the humor in it is comparable to American humor, and it's seemingly an anime version South Park but not as risky, so why?! The studio(s) that created the anime aren't known for not letting foreign companies license their work, after all, Crunchyoll got the streaming rights and Top-Insight International got the distribution rights for Taiwan so. I am completely confused as to why nobody has grabbed up the North American home video rights yet.
Jan 2, 2016 7:59 PM

Dec 2015
I think it's too close to, your name, for western tastes, even though really it isn't wrong it just likes to really ride the line of wrong.

I wish we had a season 3, and finished season 2, the manga is okay but it feels like a rough draft compared to the Anime episodes.
Jan 3, 2016 8:26 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
siccoyote said:
I think it's too close to, your name, for western tastes, even though really it isn't wrong it just likes to really ride the line of wrong.

I wish we had a season 3, and finished season 2, the manga is okay but it feels like a rough draft compared to the Anime episodes.

The anime is pretty much a less offensive version of South Park. What "western" taste?
Jan 5, 2016 4:57 PM

Dec 2015
Thing is South Park has the very basic style to go behind and is political and satirical, you can't really say that with this.Mitsodomoe has more realistic depictions of the characters, and verges on fan service all the time. I tried showing some friends the other night and it was a no go.

My initial reaction to the show was much the same it was OMG this is shocking, only in Japan. But then I came round too it when I watched it proper.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsudomoe Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Sep 25, 2010

99 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 22, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Mitsudomoe Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 18, 2010

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 22, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Mitsudomoe Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

starrysky - Sep 12, 2010

83 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 22, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Mitsudomoe Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lonercarrotII - Sep 5, 2010

66 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 22, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Mitsudomoe Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Aug 29, 2010

89 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 22, 4:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.