Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 19, 2016 2:42 PM
Apr 2014
SolviteWoTaberu said:
White fox needs to stop wasting their time with this shit and get working on Hataraku Maou Sama 2 as soon as possible.

I dont understand why american teenagers refuse to accept that japanese people just dont like edgy gore shit.

I have to say I actually quite liked Akame Ga Kill but I 1000% would rather a second season of Hataraku Maou Sama :)
Jan 20, 2016 5:53 PM

Mar 2015
There is 0 chance for a new season. If anything I'd love to see a remake of Akame Ga Kill when the manga finishes and be true to it. But that's just wishful thinking from me.

Give it 3-5 years and you might hear something about a prequel to Akame Ga Kill.

Akame Ga Kill! Zero.
Feb 2, 2016 5:12 PM
Feb 2016
I think it would have been great if most of the characters didn't die but I would love a second season. I found this anime better then most. I give is a 4.5
Feb 6, 2016 10:50 PM
May 2012
Sigh IF only they REMAKE this show with a proper ending...

I MEAN WHY EVERY ANIME HAS NO HAPPY ENDING?!
Feb 21, 2016 2:43 AM
Feb 2016
I don't know why everyone has to shit on everything just because it wasn't an original played out reran anime. Who wants to watch Bleach and One Piece play out for 700 episodes and only cover maybe 10 min of new material at a time and replay half of the last episode all over again.. Recycled material all the time. Akame ga Kill was amazing because it was different in it own right main characters died! This never happens because apparently you can be an assassin and always kill the bad guy and never get injured and die? How realistic is all the bullshit shows y'all watch?
Not to mention everyone who keeps dropping the magnas are better is just as annoying as people saying the book is better than the movie.. Really who says the opposite.. Don't compare the two as they are not supposed to be understood and accessed the same

Sorry for the dumb rant.. End point bring back akame because it does well in the US, that should be enough to do it. The US pretty much controls the film industry anyways I'm sure they could get a good return through Netflix or Toonami-

And for god sakes someone please finish Deadman Wonderland why make something if you aren't gonna finish it lol
Mar 2, 2016 8:30 AM
Mar 2016
hello to all even tho there is a different version of akame ga kill and a manga they should continue the anime because we all know that the original series has been an impact on all anime lovers especially on the people that love this series if continued it can be a big hit just like all the naruto series and by making movies out of the series and as well just like naruto and the character's in the series will have a legacy and descendants to start off new chapters so as well can it be akame ga kill.
Mar 7, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2014
If they continue the anime by having all the main characters revived by some Teigu resurrection, that's gotta be the biggest bullshit excuse to have another season I've ever heard.
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Mar 7, 2016 11:43 AM

Mar 2015
Nah
But I hope there will be a remake after the manga is over
Mar 13, 2016 1:24 AM
Mar 2016
A second season would be asome , maybe they could do some thing along the lines of akame finding a imperil arms that can revive the dead like [make them human]. and have the series start off with night raid help the rebuild process for rebuilding the cities towns.

or start off with the ending of the first season and show what they did after the empire collapsed .
Mar 22, 2016 3:35 PM
Jul 2015
muph said:
I'm pretty sure the anime is very different from the manga. It went on a different path, so continuing from the manga might not work. I can't imagine a second season. I would love one, though.

I really think it would be cool if there was another season
Mar 23, 2016 7:32 PM

Sep 2014
rofl there is no reason for this series to have a follow up at all....the most i can see is an OVA that is more of a shot for shot adaptation of the manga. which is how quite a lot of anime tend to go. you have the signature series anime to get exposure out there then later if it's big enough then you get the faithful remake once the manga is finished.
Mar 23, 2016 8:02 PM

Nov 2013
JeffreyZin said:
Sigh IF only they REMAKE this show with a proper ending...

I MEAN WHY EVERY ANIME HAS NO HAPPY ENDING?!

Why does a happy ending make it proper? Doesn't make any sense. If it's not for you then just admit you didn't like the ending but that statement is silly.
Mar 27, 2016 6:27 AM
Mar 2016
A resurrection imperial arms would be pointless because Tatsumi wouldn't be able to come back to life anyway because he was turned into ice particles and evaporated instantly so there's no body to resurrect. All in all I really enjoyed the anime and how the characters progressed in the storyline, yes the ending was bittersweet but it was different unlike other animes. I love One Piece and Fairy Tail but you can tell nobodies going to die and they will always survive.
Apr 16, 2016 8:34 AM
Mar 2016
This anime should not have a second second.

but a remake would be good.
Apr 17, 2016 4:23 AM

Mar 2015
A remake would be great. They should take more liberty in doing character developments (so deaths hit harder) and make the series darker than the original (a lot of people say the comedic scenes ruin the sad moments, so cut down on those). They could follow how the manga ends- if it's a good ending but I haven't read the manga so I don't know what kind of ending it has.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Apr 19, 2016 4:22 PM
Apr 2016
Akame finds new unknown imperial arm that nobody knew about that could revive and she revives everybody. How about it?
Jun 1, 2016 5:04 PM
Jun 2016
Charicific said:
Not trying to add salt to the injury, but definitely not....However, if anything, this anime would at least want a remake.
Remake would be much better, after the death of main charecter (tatsumi) die at the end which is very awful. I wish creator to remake the anime at the end not all part.
Jun 1, 2016 5:16 PM
Jun 2016
Mangamyl1fe said:
The first season was good an all but when tsunami died I was mad they should have a remake first

And besides tsunami was like one of the main characters the first they show in the series I was just mind fuck after all he been thou it ended like that

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.

ikr that pissed me off too why would he die like that seriously here some idea i got up to. Akame would go around and find a other boy like tatsumi (that won't happening so easily) but hopefully leither meet other person like tatsumi or he get revive. i don' care if u say no t season is people opinion i will wait to see season 2 with my own eye(if creator make it) for now just let me read manga. NO ONE CAN ACCEPT TATSUMI DIE.
Jun 1, 2016 5:19 PM
Jun 2016
Couranos said:
REMAKE PLS!!!

AGREED REMAKE PLEASE
Jun 1, 2016 5:23 PM
Jun 2016
Rwlee17 said:
Idk what's with all the ppl on here hating. This anime was one of the better ones I've seen as far as story plus good action. You all must be ppl who enjoyed the Manga and are just butthurt the anime didn't follow. Please no? I see no reason why NOT to have a season two, other than the fact they'd need to introducea couple new characters and a new direction for the story but jeez ppl lighten up. It was a great anime in my opinion.

I'm waiting someone to say something like this, THis anime destroy one piece in my head now it my number 1 anime ever :D i would not change my top 1 anime again akame ga kill is in me for ever (RIP EsdeathxTatusmi) i gave u my word.
Jun 1, 2016 5:35 PM
Jun 2016
Sorry guy i can't stop commenting D; I love to see season 2 i love to see it got remake of "Akame ga kill" hope to see it.
Jun 4, 2016 6:59 AM
Jun 2016
REMAKE!! Feel us better for
who love akame ga kill
Sep 5, 2016 9:26 PM
Sep 2016
It was one of the best anime I have ever seen tbh. I see a lot of people hating on it... I hate to see what kind of anime they like.. probably trash anime because it was amazing. Maybe they were just mad because it veered from the manga? I don't care if it did because I do not read mangas :). I only watch animes so that part did not matter to me. I do not think that they need a season 2 however because it was ended nicely. I would not mind one if they did but the way the story ended was perfect. The whole anime was amazing from beginning to end. It was action packed like Dragon Ball Z and S CRY ED both of which are some of my favorite animes. If you have not seen this anime yet. I highly recommend it and do not listen to the people saying its trash especially if you like high action packed animes.
Sep 5, 2016 10:04 PM
Jan 2016
Mmmm don't think a 2nd season would suit this anime. The ending also reinforces this imo.
Sep 20, 2016 9:25 AM
Aug 2016
I suppose they'll REMAKE the first season and have it follow the manga more closely and THEN season 2, I hope they do that.
Mar 9, 2017 11:19 AM
Mar 2017
Woe amazing anime
Apr 19, 2017 2:21 PM

Oct 2014
as someone who read the manga, i would love a remake!! the anime really deviated from the manga so making a second season what with the anime ending would be really difficult

in all honesty, i hated this anime when i first saw it but now it's one of my favorites xD i'd love to see an adaption of 'akame ga kill! zero' though!!
May 17, 2017 9:10 AM
May 2017
The producer couldn't even follow the main story route around ep 18 and missed quite alot of things it wentb off track, when compared,to the manga because they had lack of funds they'll be season 2 a remake would be better but pointless in some ways
Shiro2503Jul 16, 2017 8:24 PM
May 18, 2017 7:30 AM
May 2017
Why would they make a second season if they basically killed if all the important characters I mean I don't know about the manga if the author is still continuing it but from the anime perspective I think that there won't be a second season any time soon
May 21, 2017 2:01 PM
Apr 2015
Or what if there was an imperial that could rewind time to a certain point , akame finds him and goes from there lol
Jul 16, 2017 8:26 PM
May 2017
DragonIncursio said:
Or what if there was an imperial that could rewind time to a certain point , akame finds him and goes from there lol

Lol thats a pretty good idea but theres no material for this idea
Jul 27, 2017 11:28 AM
Feb 2016
They should have a time traveling imperial arms in this show to help save all the of other Night Raid members or everyone back to life or stop the revolution before it begins.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.