Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2014 8:54 PM

Apr 2012
Any news about it ? It's been a long time since I watched this anime and after seeing some Lucky star pics on facebook I suddenly miss this show.. The manga is still ongoing right?
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Jul 19, 2016 2:58 AM

Jan 2015
Sadly no, we haven't gotten any news on the anime so we can only wait for a glimmer of hope :3

Yes it's still ongoing :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Jul 19, 2016 11:50 AM

Nov 2011
given that the voice actress for Konata got booted out of the anime industry, a sequel is extremely unlikely.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jul 19, 2016 11:51 AM
Jan 2013
2014, hue

DreamingBeats said:
given that the voice actress for Konata got booted out of the anime industry, a sequel is extremely unlikely.
waddup what happened now
gone bai bai
Jul 19, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2011
Mkim said:
2014, hue

DreamingBeats said:
waddup what happened now

that was a long time ago, but she was caught in a scandal (seiyuus are not supposed to date and stuff, but apparently she did, and she got caught)
"In a recent appearance on "Goût Temps Nouveau", a Japanese program for women, Hirano has confessed to liking and dating older men, talked about her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and dating with several different partners at the same time."
"Hirano appeared to be wearing an engagement ring in a photo. This time it is as though she has betrayed her fans. "
source: kotaku

iirc she did ended up in the music industry or something though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jul 19, 2016 12:07 PM
Jan 2013
DreamingBeats said:
Mkim said:
2014, hue

waddup what happened now

that was a long time ago, but she was caught in a scandal (seiyuus are not supposed to date and stuff, but apparently she did, and she got caught)
"In a recent appearance on "Goût Temps Nouveau", a Japanese program for women, Hirano has confessed to liking and dating older men, talked about her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and dating with several different partners at the same time."
"Hirano appeared to be wearing an engagement ring in a photo. This time it is as though she has betrayed her fans. "
source: kotaku

iirc she did ended up in the music industry or something though.
Oooooh, one of those "Muh pure seyuus" and shits
I see I see
gone bai bai
Jul 24, 2016 1:22 PM

Apr 2016
How about we be a dick to Japan and make it English dub only? :3

k no
Don't know how to use html so this signature is empty for now :/
Aug 2, 2016 8:29 AM

Jun 2016
I liked the english dub, so its fine for me;)
I can't say only that it is "on going"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joseph_ - Aug 27, 2007

113 by LaviiS »»
May 12, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

chibuki - Sep 16, 2007

253 by EggWithNoPan »»
Apr 20, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 10, 2007

85 by biuberry »»
Apr 9, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Lucky Star Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - May 22, 2007

84 by Celt1cs »»
Apr 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sidestep - Aug 19, 2007

62 by biuberry »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.