Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2014 1:55 AM

Feb 2014
Eba is really a no-good main character.

Damn, Asuka was so much better. Why the hell did he have to choose this no-good Eba? Seriously, the girl left him like thousand of times for futile stuff. Even had a boyfriend while still dating him... Damn. I think this is what makes me rage the most while reading it.

Asuka, I hope master Seo do a cool story based on a character just like you (Suzuka wasn't like you either).
DoctaLinker
Nov 23, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2014
i too do like her (Asuka), but we don't know what's just on the authors mind... she's definitely the worst girl (Eba) so far considering what she did to Haruto for dumping him for the reason that she pitied the guy who was about to die because of some illness and dated him...
I hope so too that he does one..., I also considered that he already did but it's just.. this new manga of his already went that route..
cause I really considered Fuuka to be just like Asuka.., the similarity is between them is really strong...
their cheerfulness and how the two looks similar in many ways...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 23, 2014 11:45 AM

Feb 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
i too do like her (Asuka), but we don't know what's just on the authors mind... she's definitely the worst girl (Eba) so far considering what she did to Haruto for dumping him for the reason that she pitied the guy who was about to die because of some illness and dated him...
I hope so too that he does one..., I also considered that he already did but it's just.. this new manga of his already went that route..
cause I really considered Fuuka to be just like Asuka.., the similarity is between them is really strong...
their cheerfulness and how the two looks similar in many ways...

Haha, I already did. And yes, I know what happened, haha. That's totally new for Seo Kouji. I wonder what's gonna happen next, so far (40 chapters) it's not really clear yet.
DoctaLinker
Nov 24, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
Not gonna read that spoiler since I haven't started Fuuka (but I will soon), but I just finished this yesterday and Asuka was clearly the better girl for Haruto. I raged so hard on chapter 142 when they broke up. Seo is just rage central to me.
Nov 25, 2014 2:21 AM

Jan 2014
InazumaBuster said:
Not gonna read that spoiler since I haven't started Fuuka (but I will soon), but I just finished this yesterday and Asuka was clearly the better girl for Haruto. I raged so hard on chapter 142 when they broke up. Seo is just rage central to me.

believe me bro.. i too raged when they broke up...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 30, 2014 9:05 PM
Oct 2013
well I am still in my first read through (Chpt 74 atm) all I gotta say about Kanzaki is "OH HELL NAH". Friendzoning, then have a beef that you went away with Eba for a day to Tokyo, calling off the Festival "Date" cause your jealous. And then wishing/hoping id break up with Eba so you can have a shoot.....fuck no!
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Nov 30, 2014 10:08 PM

Feb 2014
odysseyrh said:
well I am still in my first read through (Chpt 74 atm) all I gotta say about Kanzaki is "OH HELL NAH". Friendzoning, then have a beef that you went away with Eba for a day to Tokyo, calling off the Festival "Date" cause your jealous. And then wishing/hoping id break up with Eba so you can have a shoot.....fuck no!

Isn't that loving?

C'mon, Eba is so fucking boring. She barely shows any feeling for him, and she's always so fucking plain and emotionless.
DoctaLinker
Dec 1, 2014 1:54 AM
Oct 2013
DoctaLinker said:
odysseyrh said:

Isn't that loving?

C'mon, Eba is so fucking boring. She barely shows any feeling for him, and she's always so fucking plain and emotionless.

97 atm....what I am saying is I like Eba more than Kanzaki BUT that not saying much.... the 2 female friends he has (one in the country side and the one in Tokyo) they seem like a better fit.... However Eba has some baggage that I would recommend seeking professional help with.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Dec 2, 2014 9:14 AM
Oct 2013
ok finished it for the first time to day.....hell I didn't go to bed to the wee hours of the morning to finish it. And have to say near the end I started liking Eba more and more. I did want to know what happens to Rin in the end since that "evil" (lol) woman was helping and hurting the pair on a whim. Glad the friends all got back together and patched things up I was really pissed at his friends when they pulled that shit. Be angry at your friends but don't throw 8-10 years of friendship away just because you think he's making an idiot decision
― Imam Ali as
Dec 2, 2014 7:58 PM

Feb 2014
odysseyrh said:
ok finished it for the first time to day.....hell I didn't go to bed to the wee hours of the morning to finish it. And have to say near the end I started liking Eba more and more. I did want to know what happens to Rin in the end since that "evil" (lol) woman was helping and hurting the pair on a whim. Glad the friends all got back together and patched things up I was really pissed at his friends when they pulled that shit. Be angry at your friends but don't throw 8-10 years of friendship away just because you think he's making an idiot decision

If you did finnish it for the first time today, I surely recommend you to read Suzuka now.
It's way better than Kimi no Iru Machi (well, Kimi no Iru Machi has a lot more better arsc (Tokyo and Hiroshima arcs are wonderful), but then it drags for a lot more later with no interesting story at all. Suzuka has this more capvating point of having a true story from the beginning to the end.
DoctaLinker
Dec 2, 2014 8:19 PM

Apr 2013
it took you 3 tries to figure that out?

And yes, Suzuka>Kimi
Dec 3, 2014 2:03 AM
Oct 2013
DoctaLinker said:
odysseyrh said:

If you did finnish it for the first time today, I surely recommend you to read Suzuka now.
It's way better than Kimi no Iru Machi (well, Kimi no Iru Machi has a lot more better arsc (Tokyo and Hiroshima arcs are wonderful), but then it drags for a lot more later with no interesting story at all. Suzuka has this more capvating point of having a true story from the beginning to the end.

Suzuka? isn't that the one about the guy who falls for a track and field girl and so joins the track club to "chase" after her?
― Imam Ali as
Dec 3, 2014 7:28 AM

Feb 2014
odysseyrh said:
DoctaLinker said:

Suzuka? isn't that the one about the guy who falls for a track and field girl and so joins the track club to "chase" after her?

It's a manga of the same author, Seo Kouji. And yes, it's, summarizing, that way.

The whole story is better than Kimi no Iru Machi, even though the Hiroshima and Tokyo arcs in Kimi no Iru Machi are waaaaay better than Suzuka.
DoctaLinker
Dec 3, 2014 8:00 AM
Oct 2013
DoctaLinker said:
odysseyrh said:

It's a manga of the same author, Seo Kouji. And yes, it's, summarizing, that way.

The whole story is better than Kimi no Iru Machi, even though the Hiroshima and Tokyo arcs in Kimi no Iru Machi are waaaaay better than Suzuka.

yea I read it a few years back I liked it....but not as much as I seem to like Kimi. Oh and I started Fuuka........Seo Kouji can just go die now that f'ing bastard. What he did in Ch 36-37.....that is just BEYOND fucked up....not cool man, not cool at all.
― Imam Ali as
Dec 3, 2014 8:01 AM

Feb 2014
odysseyrh said:
DoctaLinker said:

yea I read it a few years back I liked it....but not as much as I seem to like Kimi. Oh and I started Fuuka........Seo Kouji can just go die now that f'ing bastard. What he did in Ch 36-37.....that is just BEYOND fucked up....not cool man, not cool at all.

Haha, did you see it? XD
That was awesome. Totally unexpected, haha!

Wonder how he's gonna make it happen now.
DoctaLinker
Dec 3, 2014 8:07 AM
Oct 2013
DoctaLinker said:
odysseyrh said:

Haha, did you see it? XD
That was awesome. Totally unexpected, haha!

Wonder how he's gonna make it happen now.

well its the baggage he just tarnished....Yes I liked Suzuka so you get a happy feeling with the ending of that story.....now years later we get a story about their daughter....and what happens to her in a way negates the good feels I had for Suzuka now. Jerk!
― Imam Ali as
Jan 18, 2015 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
NudeBear said:
it took you 3 tries to figure that out?

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.