Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2014 6:11 AM

Apr 2012
So, is anyone actually playing those mmorpgs?
The real question is, do you get scared trading or joining parties with people?
I'm sure out of all the players in a game, at least 1 (obviously a whole lot more) has the same condition like us. We (or I) can't/scared to talk with people. Yet you see them with all these pro-specs equips and bloody high levelled. How the hell is that possible?
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 10, 2014 10:12 AM

Feb 2014
Sekai1ban said:
So, is anyone actually playing those mmorpgs?
The real question is, do you get scared trading or joining parties with people?
I'm sure out of all the players in a game, at least 1 (obviously a whole lot more) has the same condition like us. We (or I) can't/scared to talk with people. Yet you see them with all these pro-specs equips and bloody high levelled. How the hell is that possible?

I played alot,so i can say its hard to tall,tall only dan when need som info or for seling.Speeking about party and guilds(Clan) i try i avoid dem, but in almost games giuld and party is best why to get item and staff,dat why after some time i drop beacase is hard to get whant need. They spend alot mony and play almost all 24/7
Feb 19, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2013
I play a lot of MMORPGS. Currently playing FFXIV and Guild Wars 2. I never have a problem playing with others though. It's more fun playing with others than it is alone, at least for me. And as long as I'm not an idiot, no one is gonna scold me.

I'm curious as to what MMOs others have played?
I've also played Minecraft, Anarchy Online, WoW, Age of Conan, Star Wars TOR, and Myst URU.
Feb 19, 2015 12:09 PM

Feb 2014
[quote=vokisa]I play a lot of MMORPGS. Currently playing FFXIV and Guild Wars 2. I never have a problem playing with others though. It's more fun playing with others than it is alone, at least for me. And as long as I'm not an idiot, no one is gonna scold me.

I've also played Minecraft, Anarchy Online, WoW, Age of Conan, Star Wars TOR, and Myst URU.[/quot]

I played : Metin2 us and alot privat server,4heros,9Dragons,Need for speed,Wushu,Swords, and more but not remenber name
New play Tera and Archage
Feb 19, 2015 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
vokisa said:
I play a lot of MMORPGS. Currently playing FFXIV and Guild Wars 2. I never have a problem playing with others though. It's more fun playing with others than it is alone, at least for me. And as long as I'm not an idiot, no one is gonna scold me.

I've also played Minecraft, Anarchy Online, WoW, Age of Conan, Star Wars TOR, and Myst URU.

I used to play Maplestory cos that's about the only game my PC can handle. I used to be fine party questing but recently I just completely fly solo.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Feb 21, 2015 9:31 AM

Feb 2014
Sekai1ban said:
vokisa said:

I used to play Maplestory cos that's about the only game my PC can handle. I used to be fine party questing but recently I just completely fly solo.

is you have weak pc i can recomend metin2, beacase i played on me old loptop who whas wery wheak :512ram 1.7GHz and 120mb video card i think(Acer TravelMate4062LMi)
Feb 21, 2015 4:19 PM

Apr 2012
Yea, my pc isn't meant for gaming. I don't play anything now cos I feel like it's such a waste of time and it only reminds me how much time i wasted/will waste playing.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.