Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Betrayal Knows My Name
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 8, 2009 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
I'm excited for more BL! With all this yuri/shoujo-ai ecchi going on, its about goddam time for some boys love don't ya think? xD

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 8, 2009 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
completely T_T
I can't wait more time T___T
Scans Translation are so low, so anime must be rly great ! >_____<
Nov 19, 2009 5:25 AM

Oct 2007
*Put my hand on your shoulder*I know how you feel.
T_T I'm happy that it come form Asuka's manga, and that this doesn't have yaoi-sex, I haven't see an BL anime beside Ryokunohara Meikyuu and Princess Princess that doesn't have that <_<.

I haven't read the manga so really don't know much about it. Though its seem like the main pair is hight school boy x adult ...not fan of that kind stuff. But I will watch it for the voice actor and story, since its shoujo and come form Asuka.
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
Nov 19, 2009 9:37 AM

Aug 2009
Yea I'm not much into high school teen x adult either. I prefer same age couples when it comes to yaoi and shounen-ai but I'm just happy that there at least some shounen-ai coming out soon. (no pun intended lol)

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Dec 4, 2009 6:54 AM
Jan 2009
Selkaine said:
I'm excited for more BL! With all this yuri/shoujo-ai ecchi going on, its about goddam time for some boys love don't ya think? xD

I thought the very same thing when I saw this anime! Yaaay, BL! Finally you're here for us!!

I don't care too much if the relation is adult x teen, unless the Uke has those HUGE and SHINY eyes and that annoying girl's voice... I can't stand those Ukes. Maybe I should read the manga for now. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. :3
Dec 4, 2009 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
Hawkenn said:
I don't care too much if the relation is adult x teen, unless the Uke has those HUGE and SHINY eyes and that annoying girl's voice... I can't stand those Ukes. Maybe I should read the manga for now. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. :3

Oh gawd, you have no idea how much I agree with you on that xD I greatly dislike it when ukes look like or cross dress as girls or cry a lot. I like yaoi for the guys, not because the seme has trouble discerning boys from girls xD

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Dec 19, 2009 9:14 PM

May 2008
I'm defo watching this.

I'm getting a Vampire Knight vibe from it. Some characters look extremely similar...Takahiro-san's looks like Kaname, and Jun-san's looks like Zero.

Dec 29, 2009 6:47 AM

Mar 2009
KayChan4U said:
I'm defo watching this.

I'm getting a Vampire Knight vibe from it. Some characters look extremely similar...Takahiro-san's looks like Kaname, and Jun-san's looks like Zero.

Then you should read the manga. the art style is awesome as nothing to do with the VK
And I love the story. Just watch out other works from Hotaru Odagiri (Only the Ringfinger Knows)
~ MALrewrite member ~
Manga, graphic novel & book reviews: http://mikoreads.wordpress.com/
Jan 3, 2010 2:21 AM

Apr 2009
I don't really like BL but the seiyuu list is...so...tempting D: (Plus I heard Ishida is going to be in it, too)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jan 7, 2010 4:42 AM

May 2009
when will it be airing?
Feb 10, 2010 1:14 PM
Dec 2008
its coming out april 2010
and OMG the voice actors are so amazing!!
another durarara i guess? the best male seiyuus have gathered
i heard kamiya hiroshi might be in this too
Feb 13, 2010 12:37 PM

Jun 2008
Selkaine said:

Hahah, it's like buses... you wait for ages and then 3 come along all at once XD
Feb 17, 2010 9:05 PM

Feb 2009
J.C Staff made a great Shoujo-ai anime (Aoi hana) and now they are producing a shounen-ai to balance it all. Sounds interesting.

Feb 18, 2010 12:10 AM
Mar 2009
I'm very much looking forward to this anime as well.The voice actors are awesome!

Well, I don't know if it's allowed to put a link here, I checked the FAQ but couldn't find anything. It's a link to an AMV I made in anticipation of the anime in April, put together some Luka and Yuki moments from the manga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C97on8U2A0o
Feb 23, 2010 7:23 PM
Oct 2008
How u all know this will be about BL?
Mar 3, 2010 12:05 AM

Aug 2009
bubbles20 said:
How u all know this will be about BL?

HMMM I WONDER WHAT SHOUNEN-AI MEANS. WELL I THINK "SHOUNEN" IS BOY AND "AI" MIGHT POSSIBLY BE TRANSLATED TO LOVE. SO BOY-LOVE? BOYS-LOVE? BL? NAAHHH IT TOTALLY MEANS SEXY BONDAGE GOTH-LOLI HENTAI. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?
NewheightsMar 3, 2010 12:17 AM

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Mar 3, 2010 6:50 AM

Jun 2009
i dont know why but i feel like rewatch vampiure knights again somewho xD i wonder at least the cast is great and im exited BL goes into the next round
Mar 14, 2010 5:21 AM

Aug 2009
can't wait ^^

Mar 25, 2010 2:36 PM

Jul 2009
Selkaine said:

yaaaayy~ BL!!! I think so tooo! i have the Manga from this Anime and I LOVE IT!!!
Mar 30, 2010 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
KuroTsuki14 said:
Though its seem like the main pair is hight school boy x adult ...not fan of that kind stuff. But I will watch it for the voice actor and story, since its shoujo and come form Asuka.

Ah, don't worry about that ;3 Luka can't be really considered an adult :D

I can't wait for april 11th, I will so be doing a happy dance 8D
The manga alone is awesome and now an anime <3 Epic :) I hope they do it well :D Though, the will never beat Odagiri-sensei's art >:

Apr 9, 2010 5:37 PM

Mar 2010
FayeFox said:
Selkaine said:

yaaaayy~ BL!!! I think so tooo! i have the Manga from this Anime and I LOVE IT!!!

You're kidding, right?*drop*³

Selkaine said:
HMMM I WONDER WHAT SHOUNEN-AI MEANS. WELL I THINK "SHOUNEN" IS BOY AND "AI" MIGHT POSSIBLY BE TRANSLATED TO LOVE. SO BOY-LOVE? BOYS-LOVE? BL? NAAHHH IT TOTALLY MEANS SEXY BONDAGE GOTH-LOLI HENTAI. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?

Take a little step back on that arrogance-thingy kiddo.
Just as a little side note - that information is simply put wrong.
I really don't know how often this needs to be said so people stop being all blind about this, but Uragiri ist NOT Shonen Ai >_>

Odagiri-sensei usually draws SA, yes, but she cleraly and strictly said herself that this is not BL. At least put a little effort in taking a look at the series and you might get a little idea why the idea of SA is ruining some of the characters development (Luca, holy shit!!!)

So I really don't understand why someone who claims to read the manga (and even claims to love it!) can tell this to be SA... *face palm*
Jun 12, 2010 7:55 PM

Aug 2009
AmayaRayka said:

So I really don't understand why someone who claims to read the manga (and even claims to love it!) can tell this to be SA... *face palm*

Because it IS shounen-ai. If you have any doubts, check Manga Updates.
Jun 13, 2010 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
OMG.. another genre confusion.. >.<" like AmayaRayka said, this is NOT shounen ai... Odagiri-sensei says it herself!! you cant say mangaupdates is always right.. they are edited by people and some of the people think this is shounen-ai.. believe me, this is a shojo alright.. if this is shounen ai, sensei would make luka and yuki kiss already (woot..i love that though! XD ) but no.. there isnt.. This is a shoujo with slash..

explaining this a lot of times can be really annoying~~
Jul 8, 2010 3:55 PM

Jul 2009
Well it`s not like they HAVE TO kiss just because it`s Shounen-Ai.
It`s Shounen-Ai, because Yuki and Luka were lovers and feel attracted to each other! (when even just a little-^ ^-)
Well they kissed when you see it like that, (you know when Yuki has one of this dreams, Luka kissed him/her ^^)
At Anime-Loads.org it says, that it is Yaoi xD
That is very much overdone (but it would be nice * -*)
Jul 9, 2010 4:18 PM
Jun 2010
Why is this show considered Shoujo by the way ?

Jul 11, 2010 2:27 AM

Jul 2009
Because Shounen-Ai is for Girls!^^
Jul 11, 2010 8:27 AM
Jun 2010
Well beside that... then again : still no direct gay scene + luka was in love with a woman not a man !

Besides, everything else looks like a regular shounen anime. The show ressemble bleach sooo much. I mean : There's 3 level of "demons", same thing with bleach (Hollow replacing the demons). Luka is like ichigo, Yuki is like Orihime, the other allies are like the shinigami captain with weird power instead of sword release they have rings + the bad guys are as dumb as in Bleach. Fighting scene are bloody and well animated, the atmosphere is dark :s

Jul 12, 2010 1:18 AM

Jul 2009
Well said hehe~ ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 5 Discussion

SephiriAzure - May 9, 2010

47 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 4 Discussion

The_Punisher - May 2, 2010

37 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 17, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 2 Discussion

starrysky - Apr 18, 2010

48 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

79 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 1:55 PM

» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru 2nd season???

meowskie - Sep 20, 2010

21 by misscherie »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.